Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Snowed in. ❯ Chapter 11

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- You knows what goes here.

***

N.A: *sleeping*

Yami: *sighs* thank god.

***

Anzu at on the bed watching Yami hack away at the snow, all she could see was the snow drifting back, Yami was so far up that his whole body was covered. "How's it going, Yami?" she called.

"For the love of god, Anzu, don't yell." Yami said. "If you do I might as well give up, you'll knock the snow back with all the noise your making."

"Yami I think we should give it a rest for today." Anzu said. "According to the clock on your VCR its. . ." Anzu looked down at the VCR and sweat-dropped. "Twelve A.M."

"That clock is wrong by two hours." Yami called.

"Okay, so its ten o'clock." Anzu said.

"Nope, two."

"Wha????" Anzu's eyebrow twitched. "Two o'clock in the morning. . .? You gotta be kidding me. . ."

"Nope," Yami slid out of the hole and back into the house, his hair was heavily showered with snow, and his face red.

"Oh my god, Yami." Anzu walked up to him and put her hands on his face. "Your froze. . ."

"Only a little bit." Yami whimpered.

Anzu brought him into a hug. "Only a lot, you mean." she said. "C'mon, lets go downstairs, for some reason that's the warmest part in the house." Anzu led Yami down the stairs.

/Let me come out, Yami./ Yugi bellowed. /Please! Its warm in here, it'll do you some good./

Yami sighed. //Okay, Yugi. But only for a bit.//

Yami turned Anzu around to look at him. "I'm going back inside for a bit, Anzu." he said. "Just to warm up, Yugi will be here with you, okay?" Anzu nodded. "Good. . ."

Yami glowed and Anzu had to shield her eyes to keep from being blinded. When the light was gone, it was Yugi that was standing in front of Anzu.

"AH!" he yelled. "Its cool out here. . ." he gripped Anzu's arm.

"C'mon, lets see if we got anything good to eat." Anzu said, they both walked into the kitchen.

***

N.A: *yawn* sorry but that was another sort chapter. I'm running out of ideas you know.

Yami: *pouts* why did I have to go back?

N.A: because I wanted you too. *licks out her tongue*

Yami: I love you too. - -'

N.A: *smiles* I know.