Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Snowed in. ❯ Chapter 12

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- You knows what goes here

**

N.A.- *cries* I'm soooo sorry! I have been really busy and I couldn't write anything. Whenever I got on the computer I had to write up my homework - -'

Yami- oO its ok... Angel...I don't think anyone cares.....

N.A.- *- -* well, I owe you guys a story....so lets just get started, I'm in no mood to pick at Yami.....



***

Anzu opened the kitchen cupboard and looked inside. "There's nothing here we can eat...it all has to be cooked!" she shut the doors and turned to Yugi. "And I'm not eating a cold can of meatballs."

Yugi chuckled. "Well, I guess your going to starve then, Anzu." he grinned. "You know this house has a cellar, there is tones of food down there that doesn't have to be warmed up."

Anzu sweat-dropped and looked at Yugi. "You...have got to be kidding me..." she shook her head. "We had food all this time..."

"Yeah," Yugi walked over to the mat in the hall and lifted it up, revealing a door going down into the floor. "The most I can get for now is maybe something to make a sandwich." Yugi said opening the latch.

"You hear no complaints here do you?" Anzu said. "Just get....something. I'm starving here."

/Yami...was she this bossy when you were out?/ Yugi asked.

//I have no comment to make,// Yami answered.

Yugi grumbled and climbed down in the cellar. 'Anzu...changed...' he thought as he looked around the cellar for some food. 'She was never like this before...she seems more...' Yugi grabbed a bottle of peanut butter and a small pack of bread. 'Well, it should all be better when we get out of this house.'

Anzu sat down at the kitchen table and started to draw small circles in the frost that had formed on it. She sighed and looked towards the open cellar door. 'I think I was too hard on Yugi, I just want to get out of here.' she put her had on her hip and jumped. She felt a small square box on her belt. "My cell-phone!" she exclaimed.

"Anzu, I got some stuff to make a peanut butter sandwich." Yugi said walking up out of the cellar. "I hope its good enough..." Yugi looked at Anzu and saw the cell-phone in her hand, he dropped the things he got from the cellar, he looked at Anzu in an awe. "You...had that...all along?" he said looking at her.

Anzu scratched the back of her neck. "Yeah...heh, heh." she turned on the phone and looked at Yugi. "We are getting out of here quicker than we thought, Yugi." she dialed some numbers.

"Who are you going to call?" Yugi asked. "Someone who's going to get us out of here...right?"

"I'm calling Jono." Anzu answered. "He'll do something."

Yugi sweat-dropped. "Jono? I want to get out of here this lifetime, Anzu."

Anzu grinned. "He'll do something, I trust him."

"Yeah, hello?" Jono said. "I can't talk long I'm expecting a call."

"Jono..." Anzu said. "Its Anzu..."

***

Yami- She called Jono....

N.A.- yep! *looks at all the people reading.* Did you guys see the new Yu-Gi-Oh show today? I loved it! *grins*

Yami- --'