Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Snowed in. ❯ Chapter 13

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- You knows what goes here

**

"ANZU?!" Jono yelled. "Oh my god! Where are you?! My and Honda was out looking for you for the past few days!" he took a deep breath, and waited for Anzu to answer.

"I'm in Yugi's house..." Anzu said. "And so is Yugi..."

"Oh my god..." Jono said. "We walked over Anzu's house a few hours ago...the place is completely snowed over..."

"Yeah, and we are in it." Anzu said. "We need you and Honda to help us..."

"God damn I think so!" Jono said. "Are you trying to dig out?"

"Yes, through Yugi's bedroom window." Anzu said.

"Okay, good. I think I can tell where that it to in the snow..." Jono said. "Me and Honda will get over there as soon as we can."

"I am going too!" Anzu heard Serenity((I had her Japanese name but now I forgets it- -')) yell.

"No your not." Jono said.

"Why?" Serenity demanded.

"Because....." Jono was completely stumped.

"I'm going..." Serenity said, Anzu could hear her putting on her coat.

"Let her be, Jono." Anzu said sweat-dropping. "Just get over here now, I wanna get outta here." Anzu turned off the phone and looked over at Yugi, who was now Yami.

"You couldn't think of anybody else to call?" Yami asked heading upstairs.

"Hey, he's the first person that popped into my head," Anzu said following him. "Besides, he's not coming alone, Honda and Serenity is coming too."

"That makes me feel a whole lot better." Yami picked up the steel bar and started to work at the hole again.

Anzu crawled up into the tunnel with him and started clawing at the snow. She shruged and kept working, Jono wasn't that stupid, he could be very serious at times, and this was one of those times.



Suddenly they hear snow crunching from up above, then they hear Jono's voice very faintly. "Guys, we're here! We'll get ya out! Don't worry!"

Anzu started to dig faster, but the snow under her gave away and she sunk down. "AH!!!!!" she yelled.

"Anzu!" Yami grabbed Anzu's hand to keep her from sinking anymore, she was up to her chest in snow.

"Oh my god..." Anzu shivered. "THERE'S SNOW DOWN MY BACK!!!!!!" Anzu scrambled back up and sat down, she drove her hand up under Jono's jacket, and her shirt, and started scraping away the snow.

Yami sweat-dropped and began to dig again. but then, a steel shovel broke through the roof of their tunnel....

**

N.A.- I should have had Anzu go all the way down. MWAHAHAHAHA!

Yami- At least we'll be out of there soon. - -'

N.A.- Yeah...that's a good thing ><'