Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Snowed in. ❯ OUT! ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- You knows what goes here

**

"Wha!!!!!" Anzu fell backwards, and if it wasn't for Yami, she would have fell back down in the house. He grabbed her arm and dragged her up straight.

"Dammit, Jono!" Yami yelled, he grabbed the shovel blade and pushed it back up, then heard the surprised wail coming from Jono.

"There's something in there!" Jono yelled.

"Well duh, Jono!" Honda yelled. "Anzu and Yami is!"

Yami thrust his hand up through the snow, and reached around for someone to grab it. He felt another hand close around it, and smiled. Then his head was out of the snow, he stared into the face of Jono. "JONO!" he yelled and rapped his arms around his friend. "I don't think I ever felt so happy to see you!"

"What about Anzu?" Serenity asked looking at Yami.

"Oh damn." Yami looked back down into the tunnel. "Anzu?!" he couldn't see her anywhere. "She must have fell back...Anzu!" Yami tried to dive down into the tunnel, but Jono stopped him.

"Yami! You have been down there for days! Get back here!" Jono hauled Yami back. "Honda, you go in there."

"I'm on it." Honda said leaping into the tunnel, and slid back into the house. He skidded to a stop and say Anzu on the floor of Yami's room. "Anzu, c'mon!"

"I can't." Anzu wailed. "I hurt my foot, I can't move it!" tears streamed down her face.

"Oh god Anzu!" Honda jumped from the window and picked Anzu up on his back. "Now hold on, we gotta climb out of here..."

"Okay..." Anzu said, she grinded her teeth under the pain that went through her leg.

Honda climbed back into the tunnel and started clawing at the snow, he dug his fingers in and dragged him and Anzu up the tunnel. His fingers began to freeze, and he lost all feeling in them. "Ah..." Honda groaned and but his hand back to push Anzu up further on his back.

Honda looked up, the hole out was close, so close he could just feel the fresh air flow over him. "Almost there Anzu..." he said. Anzu's body shook as she sobbed. Honda glanced back at her, he could sense her pain, and it almost made him want to cry.

Honda climbed up out of the tunnel, and Anzu fell off his back. "Serenity!" Anzu yelled, she grabbed onto her friends legs and buried her face in them.

"Oh my god, Anzu." Serenity got down on her knees and hugged Anzu. "You leg...what happened?"

Long, agonizing, wailed came from Anzu. She looked up at Serenity. "I don't care about my leg." she sobbed. "I'm just so happy to..."

Anzu turned to Yami, who sat in the snow looking at her. "I love you..." she whispered and kissed him deeply on the lip. She hauled away, and looked at him.

Yami smiled. "I love you too....and I'm glad your okay..."

**

N.A.: *sees that everyone's watching and stops making out with Yami and jumps off his lap* I suck at endings...

Yami: *smooths out his hair* *clears his throat* I hope you enjoyed it....and check out more of Angel's fics...*hauls Angel back on his lap* Bye...