Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Snowed In ❯ Prologue

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Snowed In
By: Starzie
Notes

Hey all, Starzie here! Before you go off to Chapter One, there are some things I need to tell you.

1. The yamis have bodies! Yes, they are flesh and blood just like you and me. It makes it easier to kill them off! ^-^ *ignoring the death glares being sent her way by Yami and Bakura and their respective fan girls*

2. Chapter One is actually my revised version. I have all the way up to chapter nine of the rough draft version. Updates may be a little slow as I add much detail and get rid of various plot holes as I revise. If you want to read the rough draft version, I suppose you could tell me so in a review. Those would be put up much faster and I could simply replace them with the newer version. It's up to you guys!

3. I've had a good deal of my friends from school read my work as I wrote and I had them vote at the end of each chapter who they thought was the killer. I would like it very much if you guys would do the same. Just tell me in your review what your vote is in each chapter. I'll be posting what my friends voted at the end of each chapter after any of my notes.

4. I am in this fic. When I first started writing this, I had intended it to be merely a comedy but the fic wouldn't let me! It has a mind of its own, I tell ya! >_< Don't get me wrong, there is some comic relief but comedy can't be a genre like I had originally intended.

5. Last but not least. I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! The only thing I own is the plot for this story, myself, and my house! Er.wellmy Dad owns the house ^-^U

I hope that wasn't a complete waste of your time. If you have any questions, ask me! I don't bite.much. ^-^ Now off to chapter one, my fine friends!