Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Star of Millenia ❯ Setting the Trap ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Star of Millenia

Chapter Five

Night passed relatively well, Yami Tea made no apperances and all was quite. The night was Friday, so the day was Saturday. All members of the house indulged in sleeping late. Yugi had no trouble sleeping on Tea's couch, let's face it, it was more than big enough. It wasn't til Yami woke up within the puzzle and took over did anyone stir.

He washed and redressed quickly, and went to check on Tea. Her door was closed tight and he heard nothing from inside. Yami though a second and decided a small peek inside wouldn't kill anyone. He placed his hand on the doorknob and opened it.

The next second he was cowering and covering his ears in shock. It seems that Yami Tea had woken up long ago, changed, and then had ventured to sample some of Tea's music collection. Since Tea had the ambition to become a Broadway dancer, a good fraction of her CD's were Braodway music. Most had been the usual. Cats, Contact, West Side Story, Footloose, and some mixed tracks. Most had bored her to tears...til she found Tea's favorite. Rent.


(AN: WARNING!! Any of you have something against Lesbians, AIDS, Transvestites, Transexuals, or any other facets of the bohemian lifestyle, or are sensitive to subjects like sex or cursing, DON'T WATCH RENT!!!)

~*~*~ ~*~*~*

Yami stood in the hallway blinking, like most people, most of the lyrics were disturbing to his pysche. Up til now, he had just hear bits of thoses things, but that was more than he wanted. More so disturbing was the site of Yami Tea in the middle of the room singing aloud to the song. She was in a diffrent clothing now, a black top with black netting coming from the arms to cover the lower half. Her pants were loose and baggy, with multiple pockets all around. Her shirt read: "I used to be schizophrenic, but we're okay now..."

Yami looked on in wonder as Yami Tea pranced around the room, The top was large and hung over her shoulder. She bendt over and pranced around, making Yami painfully aware of the curves possed by the body that Yami Tea now controlled. He gazed on as the song ran it's course, and came to an end. Yami Tea paused to catch her breath, when she turned and saw Yami.

"Oh, hey Pharoah-boy." she greeted in her rougher, more senusal voice. "I though I put a silence barrier on the door, sorry if I woke ya." with that, she pranced out the door, humming the melody of the song as she went. Yami watched her go downstairs before he closed the door and walked out.

{Heh, well, first part done. Just a little more flirting here and there...and then I spring the big one!} Yami Tea thought jovially to herself.





They ate breakfast quickly before they both decided to walk outside and take in some fresh air. The nearest park was just a few blocks off, so they headed there. The streets were crowded with the usual Saturday traffic, so the going was a bit slow. Yami Tea walked behind Yami slowly. She inspected Yami's body up and down, slowly, appraising every part of him, much like a man looking to perchase a horse, every part came under intense scrutiny. Inside the Soul Room, Tea was fully awake, and wanting control of her body back.

{Why won't you let me out??} she cried. {I demand to use my own body! Now get back in here!} Yami Tea just bolted her door shut, and shook her head.

{Not today abiou..} she taunted. {I got some things I need to take care of. Trust me, in the end, you will thank me...} she assured her. Tea just crossed her arms and glared, an action in which Yami Tea returned with equal and perfect intensity.

Yami was well aware of Yami Tea's eyes roaming his body, and it irked him to no end. But he wasn't willing to push Yami Tea's buttons right at that moment, so he just did his best to ignore it. Walking on, he sensed Yugi awaken in the Puzzle.

{About time Abiou...}

{Sorry!} Yugi apologized. {That movie kept me up late, so I slept in. Nothing's happened so far, has it?}

{Nothing, just Yami Tea singing.} He chose to let out the part where he couldn't stop watching her dance in her room.

{Say what?} Yugi cried.

{Forget it..} Yugi decided to let it drop, it wasn't important. They kept walking along, Yugi too felt the peircing, yet seemingly approving stare of Yami Tea.

{Is she watching us??} Yugi asked.

{I think so, moreso than usual.}

{Why?}

{I have no idea}

Inside Yami Tea's Soul Room, the posessing spirit in question decided to spark some conversation with her abiou.

"Hey Abiou, did you ever notice that Yami has the hottest ass I've ever seen??" she chirped. Tea opened her door and sighed.

"I know...really something huh??" Yami Tea blinked a bit, she expected her to scream and demand she stop staring at him. She decided to test this further.

"What about his voice??"

"Makes your toes curl in your shoes, huh?" Yami Tea nodded.

"Yeah, his voice is very sexy." Tea smiled and went on.

"What about that grin he has? It's confident, but not cocky either. I nearly melt when he looks at me and does that." she gave a dreamy, lust-filled sigh. She stood in the doorframe of her Soul Room, leaning against the frame. Her arms were wrapped about her waist, and her eyes were glassy and off in space. Yami Tea shook her head as her abiou went into DreamLand.

{Ra, I've never seen anyone so head-over-heels for one person. At least she doesn't squeal when he talks.}


The park entrance loomed ahead. They turned off the concrete path and stepped on the grass. Yami Tea looked around, and spotted an area that would aid her in her next step. She streched, feigning fatigue.

"Yami, I'm tired, why don't we sit on that bench over there?" she pointed over to a bench not far off, shaded by trees, and partially hidden by bushes and a wall. Yami just shrugged and followed her to the two-seater bench. Once they sat, Yami Tea crossed her legs and reclined.

"Yami, can you tell me something?" she asked. She swung her foot up and down at the ankle, an action strong enough to hike up her skirt a bit.

"Hm?" he asked, seemingly unaffected by her action.

"What do you think of my abiou?" she asked.

"Tea?? Well, I guess she's okay. She's nice enough." he answered with his staple aloof, unconcerned voice. He said it with all the vigor and emotion of the way one gives you the time.

"Is that all though?" she pressed further.

"No, thats all." he answered, voice even more cooler than at the last question. Inside, the yami smiled.

"Oh, just wondering." she sighed. They sat abit longer, nothing happening, no more talking, just them sitting, each lost in their own thoughts. Slowly, Yami Tea began to nod her head. Once, Twice, three times her head bobbed. Yami did not notice this action, his mind was in his deack, formulating new strategies. Suddenly, Yami Tea's head began to lean to one side, towards Yami.

"Eh??" Yami wondered. It was too late, Yami Tea was deep asleep, her head resting on Yami's shoulder. Yami looked down at her face, which was content and peaceful. He blinked, unsure of what exactly to do. This position was rather akward for him, but....it was......pleasant. He looked down at the sleeping girl at his side. She _was_ pretty. Pretty in a way not like Maii. Maii was openly buxom, sexual. Tea was....

What was she?

A new line of thought opened in his mind. What was his relationship to Tea? Friendly, brotherly, at least thats how it started. Over time, the solid lines that exsisted between them were slowly blurring. Were they becoming something else? Maybe more than friends, like lovers?

WHOA!!! Stop it! Where was his head? Lovers? Him and Tea? Never. He was the "King of Games", a pharoah, an untouchable, unbreakable game-miser. If so, why did he feel so warm towards this girl? Yes sure, she was once his close friend in Egypt...in fact, more than that. His mind reeled at the sudden flood of memories.

It was a secret that was so well kept, that not even the High Preists, the chamber maids, or any others knew. Secret nights, private trysts in the deep, hidden corners of the palace. Stolen looks across the dinner table, hands held in quick seconds of peace. It was sweet and uncomplicated. Something that made life a little more fuller between the constant seiges of his time by Shadow Games and the pressures of running a kingdom. When the day was over, the duels won, and the consulants gone home, she was always waiting in his room, with a welcome smile and a listening ear to hear his troubles. Things were good back then, and one night, everything fell apart.

An assassin, a jealous noble, eager to put himself on the throne. A single blade flashing in the moonlight, and a blink of an eye. The blow was fast, and accurate. He fell to the hall floor, bleeding. He was only concious for a few seconds more, his mind whirling in the death-struggle. He reached into his robe, and pulled out a small ring. Simple, a band of gold with a singular ruby inset in the middle. He imagined the very ring hanging happily on her finger, her smiling face seated beside him as his wife, and High Queen of Egypt.