Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Strawberry Jounouchi ❯ Strawberry Jounouchi ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Tsuki: ^^ Hi'ya this is a small song fic about Jounou and Seto. >.>; I'm not good at Yaoi fic's so please be nice.

Malik: Hi, Um the disclaimer is ... ... TSUKI DOSE NOT OWN US AND THAT'S THAT! ...^^ There I'm good.

Ryou: Now we shall be on with the fic.


- - - - - - - - - - Song fic - - - - - - - - -


Turn her over
A candle is lit, I see through her
Blow it out and save all her ashes for me


Jounouchi and Seto were a couple now, everyone knew of it and people talked about it behind their back's. It never bothered Jou but Seto was flameing mad by the end of the day's. Seto was now hanging out with Jou, Yugi, Anzu, and Honda and non of them really minded now, non but Honda. Jou and Seto's 'normal' day's together was well mostly a fight between Honda and Seto. Honda had explained to Jou that he loved him too late, and now Jou was Seto's. Jou was happy with his friends and loved to be with them, but when night fell Jou had wishes to never have to go home. He never liked his home, his father was there, his father and him hated each other. Even though Jou had problems at home, he never mentioned it to anyone. He never told everyone about how happy he was to be away from the drunk that dared to call himself Jou's father. Jou would normally go home and have to dodge beer bottle's and old rotten chip's to get to his room. After scoreing to his room, Jou would have to put up with his father screaming and pounding on the walls. He had a small hole in the right corner of his north side wall from a broken bottle. Jou had tried his best to patch that up and re-paint his walls the bluish silver he once had them. He had a fairly large room with a small desk that was cracked and a matress on the floor next to his window, on the south side wall. Jou had extra sheets in his room, just incase he needed to run away. He lived on the third floor and had a good view of the sunset's. A large feild under his window that he used to play on with Shizuka.


~Jou's P.O.V.~


Arg, damn alarm clock... it alway's bug's me and pisses my 'father' off. I'll have to go out the window today, I can't afford Seto seeing and scars on me. I wouldn't be able to tell him, I don't know why but I just freeze up when I have to try and tell Se- no when I have to tell ANYONE about my personal life. I get out of my bed and slam my hand on the alarm shutting it up. I can hear my father cuss out word's telling me 'Your in for it Kasuya!'. I just learned to ignor his threats, I know their not empty, and I know he will do 'something' to try and harm me. I'm just a punching bag for him, but I'm not going to fight back ... I-I just can't. I wish mom had just took both Shizuka and I, I hate this house, it's a dirty dump thank's to that slob in the living room. I don't think he's moved in what, 6 week's ... ... knowing him he's even to lazy to take a piss. Ugh I just hate his ass.
"Goodbye for now, jackass." I whispered as I opened my window and knotted the sheets into a rope. Only before I was done I hit the wall and had a thick greasy hand on my neck. My eye's were clentched shut but I knew who it was.
"So, boy ... ... You think you can get away without your punishment? Lazy ass kids these day's, I'll just show you the ... ...DOOR!" He mumbled with the smell of rotten fish and beer stained his breath. I hit the door and fell over clutching my neck, falling into a bag of old trash. I scrunched my nose as I covered my mouth from the foul smell.


Curse me sold her
The poison that runs it's course through her
Pale white skin with strawberry gashes all over all over



After that little brawl I was able to walk out alive, I had some blood comeing from scrapes and cut's. I took a pit stop at the mall bathroom and cleaned up so I didn't look hurt. Only thing visable was my black and blue right eye, a scrape on my left cheek and a bluish red mark on my fist. Other than that, I was okay but under it all I was messed up and hurt. I consider myself dead inside, but I know it can't be true. I walked out of the bathroom and ran for school, I was almost considered late but I reached the building in time. As I walked in my first class Yugi and Anzu smiled waveing at me, Seto smirked, thank god they haven't seen the wound's from my 'fight'. I'm going to have to lie and say it was a street fight. I know Yugi and Seto had believed in me to keep the promise of 'No street fighting.', but it's the only thing I can think of. As I sat in my seat in the far back Yugi came running to me.
"Hey Jou, Why were you late?" Yugi asked looking at me, I could see a hint of worry in his eye's but, ... I didn't want to answer with my lie, his look made me want to speak up. Only I couldn't, I opened my mouth and tried to speak but nothing came out. I just looked down and sighed.
"I was jus', ya know ... ... ina' fight." I told him the lie as Seto came up by my best bud. Seto and Yugi narrowed their eye's at me.
"Katsuya Jounouchi, you promised that you wouldn't fight those thug's anymore. I don't want to see my koi hurting, it would crush me." Seto told me the truth, I watched his eye's, swirling in emotion and not knowing what to do. I sighed agian and looked at them both and nodded.
"Yer right, I'm sorry. I didn' want it ta' end up a fight, but dis' guy, he really pissed me off." I said trying to sound like it was true. I did manage to get out a hint of anger while saying this. They just nodded and went to their seat's. I was sort of glad they didn't pester me more and yet mad at myself for lieing to my friend's, and koibito. This day went faster then normal and I don't like when day's go fast. It just means more pain and cut's for me.


Watch me fault her
You're living like a disaster
She said kill me faster
with strawberry gashes all over



~Seto's POV~


I smirked at Jou the second he came in, only Jou didn't seem happy and he had a black eye. I didn't want to say anything about it hopeing it was an accident or something small. I watched as Yugi ran over to Jou's seat and got up myself. I watched my koi as he had a frusterated look. I heard him tell Yugi he was in anouther fight and we both looked at each other. I was the one to speak.
"Katsuya Jounouchi, you promised that you wouldn't fight those thug's anymore. I don't want to see my koi hurting, it would crush me." I told him looking into his eye's. He stared back at me and looked as if he was about to cry. I was worried and yet mad, I felt as if Jou was hiding thing's from me. I didn't want to ask and end up sounding like a jerk but I wanted to know. He looked so tired and sad, hurt and even pissed at something.
"Yer right, I'm sorry. I didn' want it ta' end up a fight, but dis' guy, he really pissed me off." Jou told me after a second of looking at me. I sighed and nodded slightly. I decieded to forget about it and go back to my seat, I tugged Yugi to tell him to do the same. Yugi nodded and went to his orange chair. I sat in my chair and looked back at Jou, he had his head down, his eye's closed and his fists clentched. I was worried about him after all he is my koi, my one and only. He looked like he was dieing in that chair, and he had a light red-blue mark on his fist, and the redish bloody cut on his cheek.



Called her over
and asked her if she was improving
She said "feels fine" it's wonderful wonderful here


At lunch Jou still looked sad as I walked over to him. He looked up to me and then back down, I noticed he did't grab anything to eat so I handed him half of my sandwhich, in of which he refused.
"Jou you have to eat, You'll end up sick if you don't." I told him but he srugged. I sighed and sliped the half in my bag, saveing it for him later. We walked out to the school yard and sat under a blossemed tree. After a second of scilence and nothing I swear I saw Jou crying. I didn't care if he was fine I embraced the blonde and let him rest his head on my chest. I combed my finger's through his soft velvety hair and smiled. Jou snuggled into me and took deep breath's indacateing he was either crying or hurting.
"Jou are you alright?" I asked as I stroked him lightly agian. He nodded and looked up with red puffy eye's.
"I feel fine Seto, no need to worry about me. I'll be okay." Jou replied to me smileing slightly, he sounded happy but, I know deep in my heart that Jou IS hiding something, something bad and he's hiding it from the world. I just nodded no pressing the matter further.
After the day was done I headed home around, 9:00 and gave Jou a goodnight kiss. Jou looked pained to go home but went off without my chance of asking him to stay the night with me. As I walked into my home I was greeted by Mokuba. I put him to bed and went into my office room, working abit always helped me think before so maybe it well help now. I started typing on my laptop, about the Duel Disk III, on of which I'm haveing made now. And customizeing Jou's with the Red Eye's Black Dragon. I ended up falling asleep on my desk.


Hex me told her
I dreamt of a devil that knew her
Pale white skin with strawberry gashes all over all over


*-* Seto's dream in Seto's POV *-*


Jou, curled up on a cold floor with a rather large man standing over him, beating him with a box of glass beer bottle's. I ran over to Jou, who was covered in gashes and mark's. I looked up to the man but could not tell who it was, or is. I held Jou close to me as the man crackeled evilly at how he beat my koi. I felt rage and anger dwelling within me. I felt Jou move slightly and looked down on him. I held him even closer and looked into his eye's. My koi, was hurting, both psychial and mentally. I understood, Jou had to fight with himself not to fight and not to do anything rash and handle this fight at the same time. He couldn't do both, not alone, so Jou was slowly breaking down and slowly dieing. I watched Jou mouth something first, then his voice came back.
"I p-p--promissed y-you that I-I--I wouldn't f-fight... ...a-and I di-dn't." Jou told me as he formed a smile, his hands moved t mine and he held my hand's. He mouthed an 'I'm Sorry.' agian as his hand's turned cold. Warm tear's spilled over my eye's and dropped on our hand's as the man who was still standing there and laughing started to crack up. He thought that Jou's death was funny, and good. I felt something in me snap as I set Jou down and tried to attack the figure, but it vanished and reappeared above Jou. He was going to harm MY koi further. Riseing a broken bottle above my koi... ...but then there was darkness. I was covered in it, alone now, and half dead.

*-* End of Dream but still Seto's POV *-*


Watch me fault her
You're living like a disaster
She said kill me faster
with strawberry gashes all over



I snapped my head up as I thought back, Jou ... ... he-he was ... ... ... ... dead. Tear's flowed down my face as I ran for my coat and out to the limo. I kept thinking about the dream and how Jou was attacked, and about how he said he kept his promise. He looked so fragile and scared as he died. I couldn't stop thinking about the man above Jou, and how he looked so, so much like Jou, or one of his family member's.


~ Jou's POV after getting home ~


As I walked in the door my father gave me a dirty look, I ignored it and speed off to my room. I switched on my raido and poped in a CD, the Spirited Away background music. It usually help's me keep focus and calm, plus father like's it, maybe he'll leave me alone tonight. I sighed and pulled out my math book. I took out a paper and scribbled a problem on it. hy(5 - 7) . I studied it and tried to solve it, until my door was knocked down. I looked back and got on my feet, backing up agianst the wall. My father smirked and drunkly danced around the room and over to me. His smirk turned into a pissed of glare as he held out his right hand. I looked at him confused yet scared.
"God damnit, GIVE ME THIS CD!" He yelled in my face, spitting out some spit on my nose. I walked over to my CD player and in wiped my nose off. That was sick, he still smells like beer and smoke added to that. I gave him the CD and he smashed it on the wall. I stood there wide eye'd.
"NO BUT I HAVE THIS! (No one but I can have this CD )" He tried to say but was too drunk to say anything right. He held out a sharp edge of the shattered CD and slit my neck before I could react. I started bleeding and coughing from lack of air and the pressure he used. I fell to my knees as he kicked me and broke a bottle on my back. I let out a wimpering yelp of pain. I cringed as he stabed my side letting the liquor flow into my open wound. I started to wish for a faster death and a lifetime life with me koi, with Seto. As my father shoved anouther glass shard in me I let a few tears fall down my face. After that my father left.


I lay quiet
waiting for her voice to say
"Some things you lose and some things you just give away"



I was on my back, looking at the ciling and then my bloody hand's. I winced as I moved and looked at the window. I was hopeing Seto would come and save me from this hell. I just want to hear him say, "Don't worry Jou you'll be okay. I'm not going to let anyone harm you." Tear's fell sideways off my face and mixed into the small pool of blood beside me. I looked into it seeing my battered reflection, it wasn't very good but it wasn't very bad. I watched my tear's and the red liquid mix together and form a watery blood substance. As I looked at it harder I saw images of Seto comeing to me. Of him crying, smileing, pouting, acting childish and laughing. I cursed myself for wanting to die, and leave Seto behind. I shook my head and got to my knees. Wobbling I crawled over to my bed and fell on it. I yelped lightly as I moved to look at the wall, that was splattered with blood, my blood. I lay there and watch the wall, my vision blurring and going black. I struggled to stay awake but I failed and drifted off into a sleep, I'm not sure what kind, Deep deep sleep or just sleep.

~Seto's POV~


I had to stop by Yugi's to findout where Jou lived, I may be his koi but he never told me where he lived, nor did it seem he wanted to. As the limo came to a stop I looked out the window and spotted a three story bulding, it was a store with a house on top. I didn't know Jou owned a shop of his own, wait maybe it's his dad's. I shook my head and walked up to the door. I pressed the doorbell and waited. I begain to worry as 10min.s passed and still no Jou. I sighed as the door opened to reveal a large, chubbish sloppy man. He had blonde hair and blue eye's, yet he looked cold and evil, maybe even a murderer. I walked in and looked around the shop spotting that it had old Japanese samuri weapons and armor. I bowed to the man.
"I am Seto Kaiba, call me Kaiba. I'm here to see Katsuya Jounouchi." I said looking around the shop agian and noticed a Red Eye's Black Dragon model in the far right corner. I also spotted a Blue Eye's White Dragon and a Dark Magician model.
"Katsuya is grounded tonight. He disobeyed me and punched a hole in the wall." The man said snapping me out of my thought's. I gasped slightly at this, it didn't sound like Jou, atleast not MY Jou. I shook my head and jerked it up as a loud thud hit the ground above us. I jumped and the man snorted.
"You should be friend's with children that behave, don't be Katsuya's friend, he'll just beat you to the ground." The man told me as I stood there shocked. Jou, hurting people... ...that's NOT MY Jou. The man just snorted and walked up the stairs leaveing me in the shop and pointing to the door out. I gulped and left, as I walked out I heard the door shut and I snuck back in the shop.


Scold me failed her
If only I'd held on tighter to her
Pale white skin that twisted and withered away from me away from me



~ With Jou normal POV~

Jou was there, pale, white and bloody. Blood tringeled down his face as he breathed in withered shakey breath's. He had his eye's half-open and half-closed. He was slightly awake due to the fall to the floor. He heard the door to his room open as a large figure kicked him causeing him to curl up and yelp. Jou had finally broken down on the inside and was laying there about dead. The figure, his father went for anouther kick but it never came. Jou's weiry eye's trailed over to see his koi keeping his father from harming him. Jou was now being held by Seto as Seto cried out on Jou.
"I p-p--promissed y-you that I-I--I wouldn't f-fight... ...a-and I di-dn't." Jou smiled slightly as he held Seto's hand's. Seto jerked his head up remembering the dream with Jou. Seto cried abit more this time.
"Jou, I'm sorry. I should've never told you to promise me that. I'm so sorry." Seto looked at Jou as they heard the laughter of the man. Jou's smile turned to a frown as he gasped for breath. His skin grew colder and colder every second and he grew whiter and whiter aswell. Seto and Jou both knew what was going on: Jou was dieing. Jou's tear's were no longer warm, they were like ice drop's. Seto bent down and kissed his koi, licking the tear's from his face. Jou returned as much as he could before resting his head back and closeing his eye's.
"Jou? Jou please don't leave me alone, Jou!" Seto cried out but to no avail.


Watch me lose her
It's almost like losing myself
Give her my soul
and let them take somebody else get away from me


Seto felt like he was covered in darkness and shrouded in a thick mist. He was alone and sad. Tear's dripped off his chin and onto the empty ground. He was running through the emptyness, looking for someone, looking for his Jounouchi. Seto cried out for Jou and felt the anger and fear build up within him. He was angry at Jou's father and fearful that he will never see Katsuya Jounouchi agian. He didn't want it to happen, he loved his koi and still dose. Seto fell to his knees and cried into his hand's glareing at the man standing infront of him.
"Why... ...why did you take Jou?" Seto asked looking at the blonde boy that he claimed as his. Jou's father stopped laughing and looked at Seto.
"Kid's these day's are disobedent to their parent's. Katsuya was one of them, he was a gangster and very rude for not doing his chore's." The man crackeled as left the room.



Watch me fault her
You're living like a disaster
She said kill me faster
with strawberry gashes all over all over me



Seto was left there, alone with he koi, who wasn't with him anylonger. Seto growled at the door that was closed and spotted a shattered CD. Seto picked it up and began to slice his wrist's and face. He sliced up on his main vein and then sliced his throat slowly killing himself off. In his last mineut's of pain and emptyness he cried and then spoak one sentence before dieing.
"Yugi, w-w-watch m-my little b-b--brother... ug-"




- - - - - - - - Owari - - - - - - - -



Tsuki: ^^ Yay! I got it done in under an hour. It's sad, sorta. I'm not sure on Jou's room and house, but in here he own's his own shop and lives on top of it. The song is from Jack Off Jill, it called "Strawberry Gashes." I own the song. ^^ I hope you enjoyed it.


Jounouchi: Wha' ya' killed meh off!?!?!

Seto: And me... ...-_- I will hurt you Tsuki... ...No killing my Jou off.

Tsuki: ^^; Your still alive, otherwise you wouldn't be talking to me. This story was inspired by two people that I chat with on Yahoo, in the Yugioh chat. >.> I don't know if it's good but yeah, I tried my best to do this. Anyway, Bye bye.

Malik: *wakes up* Oh yeah ummm... Bye. *Read's the story*