Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Hearts ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

My first attempt at a fan fic, ever!!! Constructive criticism is appreciated. Here goes! ^_^
“Blah” is thought
/”Blah”/ is Yugi to Yami
//”Blah”// is Yami to yugi
*Disclaimer* I do not own Yugioh, Kazuki Takahashi does
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Anzu sat gazing out the classroom window. It was Monday, one week before Valentine's Day. Anzu loved Valentine's Day, it was a day filled with love and friendship, and her favorite colors! She changed her attention to the tricolor star
head in front of her, Yami Yugi's head. Yami had just gotten used to going to school, he had registered as Yugi's twin brother. Same with Ryou's yami, Bakura.
 
Anzu was suddenly awoken from her thoughts by the teacher's voice
 
“And the answer is, Anzu?”.
 
“Umm, can you please repeat the question sir?” Anzu asked. She had been so busy day dreaming that she had forgotten that she was in the middle of her arithmetic class!
 
“The question was; If a tire rotates at 150 revs per minute when the truck is traveling 40 kilometers per hour, what is the circumference of the tire? You have one more minute to answer.”
 
“I really should have paid more attention in class today, come on think! You know you know the answer, you just can't think of it .” Anzu thought.
 
“Time's up! Seto, do you know the answer?”
 
“The answer is 4.4 meters” Seto Kaiba said confidently.
 
“Correct, you should pay more attention in class miss Mazaki! Anyways five minutes until school is out so time to start packing up.” said the teacher. Just then, the clean-up bell rang, and the students began to load their arithmetic books into their book bags. “Don't forget about your homework problems, those 100 problems are due at the end of the week!” shouted the teacher as the students began to flood out the door and into the hallway.
 
“Hey Anzu, wait up!” shouted Yugi, the short spiky haired 16 year old. Yugi ran to catch up to Anzu.
 
Anzu turned around, “Hah, oh hi Yugi.”.
 
“Hey Anzu” Yugi answered. “Anyways, are you feeling okay? You haven't been paying much attention in class, and that's not like you!”
 
“I'm fine, just thinking about an upcoming day.” replied Anzu.
 
“What day could that be?” asked Yugi, a hint of curiosity in his voice.
 
“Next Monday” stated Anzu.
 
“What's so special about next Monday?”
 
“Baka! It's Valentine's Day”. Anzu laughed, Yugi could be somewhat absent minded, every now and then.
 
“Oh” thought Yugi, his cheeks turning red. He wanted Anzu to be HIS valentine, but he was to shy to ask her. “Okay, I'll see you tomorrow Anzu” and with that Yugi ran off.
 
“Yugi wait!” called Anzu.
 
“Yeah Anzu, what is it?'
 
“You can't leave with out Yami!” replied Anzu
 
“Oh, right” said Yugi, blushing profusely. Just then a slightly taller teenage boy appeared, Yami Yugi. Yami looked a lot like Yugi, just a little taller and he had blonde streaks running through the points of his star head.
 
“What, you were going to leave WITHOUT me?” Yami joked, “Aibou, I'm offended!”
 
“Sorry Yami” Yugi said, his cheeks flushed with embarrassment.
 
“Well then, let's go home aibou” Yami said. And with that both spiky haired boys walked off.