Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Hearts ❯ Chapter 2

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey there! Chapter 2 is now up ^_^ Sorry, the last chapter was kind of short.
 
(“blah”) is thought
/blah/ is Yugi to Yami
//blah// is Yami to Yugi
 
Last time I said “Blah” was thought, I messed up, sorry! ~_~`
 
 
Anzu began walking home, thinking about all the homework she had. It was nice outside, why did they have to have homework? Anzu heard someone shouting at her.
 
“Anzu, Anzu wait up” Anzu turned her head and saw Miho racing after her. “Anzu, I just got an idea, call me when you're done with your homework!” Miho called.
 
“But, Miho wait” Anzu cried in vain after the blue haired girl. Anzu, eager to get home, finish her homework, and fined out what Miho was planning, set off towards her house
 
When Anzu did finally get home, first thing she did was get into a more comfortable outfit, then she dutifully started her homework. (“I have to get done with this, so I can find out what Miho is planning”) thought Anzu. Lucky for her there weren't that many assignments, so she got through it pretty quickly.
 
Anzu went to get the phone and go call Miho. She eagerly dialed Miho's number. “Moshi Moshi”
 
“Moshi Moshi” Anzu replied.
 
“Oh hi Anzu, it's you” answered Miho, “I've been waiting for you to call”
 
“I would have called sooner, if it weren't for all that homework” Anzu said jokingly , “Anyways, what is it?”
 
“Well” Miho said anxiously, “I know that you like Valentine's Day, and so do I” she continued, “But don't you think Valentine's day would be EXTRA special if we threw a party; you know, with us and all of our friends?”
 
“Where is this going?” Anzu asked quizzically
 
“Well, I thought that we could plan a Valentine's Day party, for this Sunday” answered Miho.
 
“Well it sounds fun, but I don't think it will work” Anzu replied, “I mean, I'd LOVE to have a party with my friends and all, but where would we host it, and where would we get the money to buy decorations and what-not”
 
“Well I'm sure we could reserve the park for Sunday, and if we put are money together we'd probably have enough, and besides, it would be fun, at least give it a try Anzu, please!?”
 
“Well fine, we can try” answered Anzu, “But I'm not sure it will work”
 
“Okay, are your parents home?” asked Miho
 
“Nope, they're still at work”
 
“Okay then, I'll be over there in a sec.” Miho said. She then put down the receiver and walked out the door.
 
(“Hee hee, this will be fun, we can't forget to invite Yami!”) thought Miho. She knew Anzu liked Yugi's darker half, Anzu just didn't know that she knew. (“Plus Ryou wil be there”)
 
“Hey there Miho” came a voice. Miho turned around. Honda Hiroto was walking his dog, an Akita.
 
(“God no”) thought Miho, (“Not him, he won't leave me alone”) “Hey there Honda”
 
“Miho, want to the burger place nearby?' Honda asked.
 
“Umm no thanks Honda, I'm sort of busy right now.”
 
“Well okay then” replied Honda, disappointment in his voice, “How about tomorrow then?”
 
“Well I think I'm going to be busy most of the week, unfortunately” Miho suddenly got an idea, “Hey Honda, would you PLEASE do me a favor?”
 
“Yes of course, what is it”
 
“Well, I was wondering if you could be a true gentleman and go down and get me some stuff”
 
“What kind of stuff?” asked Honda
“Well I need some paper doilies, a pink, paper tablecloth, plastic cups, and utensils, paper plates, and some napkins”
 
“Okay then, anything for you” replied Honda, (“I wonder what all this stuff is for, it sounds like party supplies to me”)
 
“Thank you so much Honda, you truly are a gentleman, see you later!” and with that Miho continued of towards Anzu's apartment complex.
 
(“Hey, she called me a TRUE gentleman, score!”) thought Honda, flushed with embarrassment and excitement. “Well I better head of to the super market if I'm going to get all this stuff, but first I have to take you home” he said talking to his dog. The dog whined, then wagged it's tail as they began walking towards Honda's house.
 
“That was a good idea if I may say so myself, now Anzu and I can get all the decorations and food” thought Miho.
 
“What's taking Miho so long?” thought Anzu as she began getting out a notebook, pens, and pencils “It's not that far from my home to hers” Just then there was a knock on the door.
 
 
That's all for now, I'll try to get the new chapter posted soon! ^_^ Remember please review, it's greatly appreciated! o_~