Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Take Me Away From Your Lies ❯ Introduction ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Take Me Away From Your Lies….

 

Set in modern/ancient Egypt.

Cairo ruled by the pharaoh: Tabari

His children:

Prince Bakari 18 years old

Princess Christina 16 years old

Prince Zuka 13 years old

Princess Ethina 3 years old

There mother died soon after Ethina was born.

 

Friends and other family:

Jibade 16 years old [Christina's cousin]

Sagira 3 years old [Jibade's sister]

Delilah 16 years old [Christina's best friend]

 

The Dark Slayers, the gang who are trying to kill the pharaoh's family consist of:

Minkah 19 years old [leader]

Carmen 17 years old [Minkah's girlfriend]

Bakura 16 years old

Odion 17 years old

Marik 16 years old [nicer, he doesn't want to kill anyone but he was born into the gang his father was once the leader but he died and left Minkah in charge]

Isis 18 years old [Marik's sister]

Zahra 16 years old

Akila 16 years old [Zahra's twin sister]

Husani 17 years old [he is the girl magnet of the gang]

 

Chapter 1 ………Introduction

 

King Tabari ordered his soldiers to kill Minkah's father after he killed Marik's father who was Tabari's best friend. Marik doesn't know any of this and neither does Christina. Minkah is seeking revenge on the pharaoh, he won't kill the pharaoh but he wants to kill his family, his target is the two girls…Ethina and Christina. Tabari tries his best to keep them hidden from the outside world, but Christina rebels and goes outside the walls of the castle and that's where she meets Marik.

 

"Ethina go and find Zuka I have things I need to do" Christina whispered to her little sister.

 

"But Chwristina I wanna go wif you" She cried.

 

"You can't sweetie please I'm busy, Jibade and Sagira will be here soon you can go play with Sagira." Christina picked up Ethina and carried her out to the foyer of the palace where Jibade and Sagira came in the huge doors.

 

"Sagiwa!" Ethina squealed and jumped out of Christina's arms. They ran off to Ethina's play room down the hall.

 

Jibade and Christina ran to the side exit of the palace. "So you got the disguises?" Jibade whispered to Christina.

 

"Yeah over here" She went over to a bush and pull out two servant's robes and hat's with cloths that go over their faces connected to it. They put it on and waited until the coast was clear.

 

They were sneaking out of the palace, disobeying her father's law that they weren't allowed to go outside of the palace walls.

 

Christina carried a basket so if anyone saw them they would think they were just servants out shopping; they walked briskly out of the front gates. After they were a long distance away they ran into the village.

 

The village was beautiful; Christina had never been there before because she wasn't allowed out in the town or anywhere else for that matter. She was a prisoner in her own home.

 

"Jibade this is great! It's so nice" Christina exclaimed.

 

They walked around for a while, until they seen a servant from the palace and ran into an alley. Christina ran into a young boy, they were both knocked over and Christina's mask fell off.

 

"Oh I'm sorry" The boy helped her up.

 

"No it was my fault" Christina looked up into two gorgeous lavender eyes. A young boy around her age with long sandy blond hair, toned body and dark skin looked at her.

 

He laughed. "My name is Marik"

 

Marik's POV:

She's so beautiful, her green eyes are so perfect, sparkling in the light, and her silky cream skin gleamed in the sunlight. Her black hair was so smooth it ran softly down her back and ended at her waist it too gleamed in the sun. Her soft hand touched mine, so soft. `Who is this angel?' He thought to himself.

 

"My name is Christina" She smiled. Her smile is as delicate as her voice.

 

"Come on Chris we have to go now" Her friend said to her. I didn't want her to leave, so I pulled her back and whispered into her ear.

 

"Meet me at the park just beside the palace tonight at 9" Then I let her go, she ran out of site with her friend.

 

Christina's POV:

`Who was that guy? He is so gorgeous' "Come on Jibade we have to get back to the palace" We ran back inside the palace and into my room without anyone seeing us.

 

 

Amy_Lee: Was that good?? Reviews tell me if it was good…If you review u get more of the story…I kinda have writers block right now so don't expect much. I can't even write a sentence with out it sucking really badly.