Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Take Me Away From Your Lies ❯ A Secret Revealed ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 3………………………A Secret Revealed.

 

 

Christina sat next to Marik on the park bench. Marik leaned in closer until their lips were only an inch apart. Christina felt the heat roll off Marik's body, his warm breath washed over her.

 

"Marik…" Christina breathed.

 

"Shhhh" He whispered then he pressed his lips softly to hers massaging her lips with his own. Marik pulled Christina closer to him and deepened the kiss, he licked her lips playfully, and she parted them he slipped his tongue in and massaged her tongue with his. Marik put his hand on the back of her head pulling it back a bit and deepened the kiss more. Christina ran her hands along Marik's toned arms and up to his neck then the back of his head, pulling him even closer if possible.

 

At last Marik pulled away for breath, he looked into Christina's eyes and gave her a killer grin. She gave in and kissed him again pushing him off the seat and falling on the ground.

 

She broke away and giggled. "Marik…?" She breathed.

 

"Yes?" He looked deep into her emerald green eyes.

 

"Will you promise to stay with me no matter what?" Her face turned serious almost scared.

 

"I promise I'll stay with you forever, even if you were the princess of Egypt nothing could stop me from being with you". He stated.

 

Christina's eyes widened, she gasped and looked at the ground. "Really?"

 

"Of course, is something wrong Chris?" He held her in his arms.

 

"What if I was the princess of Egypt, what would you do then?" She asked.

 

"I would defy the laws and be with you forever, why is that?" Christina paused for a minute or two.

 

Then she looked up at him with tears in her eyes. "Because I am the princess of Egypt and next in line to be queen" She showed him the chain bracelet she was given when she was born, it was pure gold with small emeralds on it. And an arm band that was also pure gold and shaped like a snake and had emeralds as eyes. She took her headband from her pocket and put in on her head. It too was also gold and had an emerald in the center.

 

Marik's eyes widened. "Why didn't you tell me?"

 

"Because I was afraid, that you would leave me. The only friends I have is Jibade and Delilah, I just wanted another friend."

 

"I won't leave you Christina, I promise" He kissed her forehead.

 

"Christina!" A hushed voice came from the bushes. Marik and Christina jumped.

 

"Delilah, w-what are you doing here?" Christina was relieved at who it was.

 

"Your father is looking for you. I said you were in the study hurry let's go!" She pulled Christina away from Marik.

 

"I love you." He whispered.

 

"I love you too" She whispered back.

 

Delilah dragged Christina in the castle with out being seen and into the study where they sat down and pretended to be doing stuff.

 

The pharaoh walked in.

 

Christina looked up, then got off her chair and bowed to her father.

 

"Yes father" She asked.

 

"I was just checking up on my precious daughter." He smiled then left the room. Christina looked at Delilah wearily.

 

"I think he's up to something."

 

Amy_Lee: Was that any better??? Coz my writer's block is getting worse

The chapters are really short……Please review