Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Tea's Death/Yami goes over ❯ Mysteries revealed/The savior of my Yami ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chappy 2: mysteries revealed/ the savior of my Yami!

~**~

IA: *in a low, dramatic, voice* And now, for another exiting chapter of-

Yami: Cut the crap IA.

IA: *huffily* in that case, I might as well make you die!

Yami: WHAT!!!!

IA: Well its what you deserve.

Yami: Oh no, great mistress! By the way who were you talking to?

IA: All the great people reading this! Baka (-_-0).

Yami: What did you call me?

IA: Nothing! Anyway, sorry about the late update, I went on vacation, and my health has been acting up. Enjoy! R&R!

PS you find out who the mystery girl is in this one! Aaand its gonna be longer!

~**~

Yami woke to the worried faces of his remaining friends, Yugi, Joey, and Tristan.

"Huh? Where am I? Whats happening-"

His eyes widened as he remembered.

"No. God, no. Tell me it isn't true. Please."

"Its true, Yami. Tea died and you tried to commit suicide." Said Yugi

"Please leave me alone."

They filed out of the room, leaving him to wallow in thought. He slowly and painfully came to terms with the fact that his girlfriend was dead.

~**~

Isis (an: yes, Isis is the mystery girl! <^_^> in this they have never met.) was in her bedroom thinking. `Was it right to stop that boy from taking his own life? I mean, he must have done that for a reason.' She thought. `I know! I'll visit him in the hospital!'

She walked out the door, destined for the hospital. When she got there she realized that she didn't know him. Then a little boy walked up to her.

"Hi! You're the girl who saved my ya-I mean brother aren't you?"

"Oh? Oh! Yes I am if he looks almost exactly like you."

"Yes! That's him! His name is Yami, and I'm Yugi! Come meet him and my friends!"

"Okay." She said, biting back a giggle. `How can this boy be related to him?' she thought

Joey saw Yugi return dragging a very pretty girl.

"Yo, Yugh! Who's that?"

"This" he said, gesturing grandly, "Is the girl who saved Yami! This is um, whats your name?"

Biting back another giggle she said, smiling,

"Isis, my name is Isis."

"Isis, these are my friends, Joey, Tristan, and Te- oh. I forgot for a moment."

Isis looked extremley confused.

"What do you mean you forgot? Who's Te?"

"Tea." He corrected. "And she… well she died. If you're going up there to visit him don't mention her. She was the reason he tried to commit suicide."

"Oh…okay."

"Hi there darlin's!" a new voice exclaimed. "What brings you here? A'hm tuh visit my grand-daddy!"

They wheeled around, Yugi, Joey, and Tristan knew who it was. Sure enough,

"Mai? Mai Valentine?"

"Why sugah! It's you!"

Mai and Isis hugged. (^_^0)

"When did we last meet? Seems like ages!"

"Ummmm. I know! It was at school a year ago."

"Hmmmm. Ah don' remember."

"That's cause it was the day I whupped your behind in Dueling!"

Mai turned pink

"Oh. Yeah. So, watcha here for?"

"You know that suicide story that's been circulating through the news?"

"Yeah I do. You know I live for stuff like that! Stop beating round the bush!" Mai said impaitently

"Well I was involved in it."

"YOU WERE??!! How?!"

"I was the girl who noticed it and yelled for someone to call 911. We're here to visit the victim, Yami."

"You were-"

Suddenly the full force of the words sunk in.

"Yami's the victim?"

"Yes."

"Geez. I'm real sorry Yugi." She whispered

"S'okay."

"What made him do it?"

"Tea died."

"Oh."

She sank into a nearby chair and said,

"Yugi, I'd go with you, but I have to visit my grandpa."

"It's okay. Your grandpa needs you almost as much as Yami needs me."

"Bye then!"

"Bye!" they all chorused

"Well, we shouldn't keep your brother waiting, should we?" Isis said briskly. "Let's go."

They checked in and headed for the elevator.

~**~

IA: how'd you like it? Was it good? Next chappy I'm gonna experiment on P.O.V.s so don't flame me! *Turning to cast* Well? How was it?

*Most of cast is sleeping, Tea is in a corner fuming for being killed off*

IA: with that attitude I'll just kill you ALL off and be rid of you!

Everyone: *desperately* Nooo! It was fantastic!

IA: *happily* in that case I'm gonna feed Yugi some chocolate!

Everyone (except Yugi): WHAT!!! NOOOOOO!!!

Yugi: *drooling* Give! Chocolate! *Starts chasing IA around the room*

Everyone: *-_-0*

Yami: anyway, hope you liked it! R&R!

Isis: *shakes head* are you talking to air again?

Yami: ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isis: Bubye! R&R!