Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Team YGO vs. Team Animasters ❯ Arrival and Revalation ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: YGO isn't mine. But I hope you read my anime, Kingdom Anime's characters are the OC's you'll see in this story!!!! Thanks to the 3 people that reviewed all my stories, namely…
 
Feathered Dragon- Thank so much for reviewing!!!!
 
Dragonlady222- You're so devoted!! I love ya for that!!!!!!!!!!
 
Sekhamet- Thank you so much. I feel much more motivated when you reviewed!!!!
 
Anyway, onto the story!!!!!!!!!!
 
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
 
Jake led the way out of the runway into a beautiful lobby. The YGO cast picked up their luggage and proceeded outside where they found a most unusual sight. They saw a large, gold-plated limousine parked right outside the doors. The rear door opened, revealing a girl. She had her long blonde hair tied back in a ponytail and her round almond brown eyes were looking at them intently. She was wearing a sparkly pink baby T-shirt that showed a bit of her stomach with a knee-length flared skirt with blue rubber shoes.
 
“Hey there, did you enjoy your flight?” She asked.
 
Joey whispered to Tristan: “Check her out. Pretty hot, right??”
 
“And loaded!!” Tristan replied. The two grinned pervertedly.
 
“It was fabulous!” Mai exclaimed. “I really need to find whoever set us up with that beautiful plane.”
 
“Well, you don't need to look that far. I'm Sonja Edachi, the owner of that Concorde and a member of the Grand Dueling Council.” She said, shaking Mai's hand.
 
“How could you afford something that expensive?!?!” Tristan asked, utterly confused.
 
“I can answer that.” Jake said, placing a hand on Sonja's shoulder. “She's the president of Edachi Music Enterprises.”
 
“Ohmygawd! The Sonja Edachi, the same one who made Okui Masami's Shuffle so famous?!?” Tea exclaimed, her hands covering her mouth. (<<<completely made up. Read my other fics to see the story behind this.)
 
Sonja giggled. “No need to go that far. That song was already raking in big ones. We just added some visual effects to boost it.” She said modestly.
 
“Are you kidding?” Tea asked excitedly. “You're videos are the jewels of my collections!! I've got all of your creations! I'm—” She was cut off by Kaiba.
 
“What do you mean by `we', exactly??” He asked curtly.
 
“Me and my brother, Damien. And speaking of Damien…” She glanced over to her watch and started counting down. “5…4…3…2…1…” The sound of rotor blades can be heard.
 
Sonja looked up from her watch and saw a metallic silver helicopter hovering over the empty street. “Once again, right on schedule.” She said as the copter landed. Out came the pilot wearing a helmet.
 
“How was the flight, D?” She asked the helmeted pilot.
 
The pilot removed his helmet. The YGO cast was awestruck.
 
Nii-sama, do you see what I see?” Mokuba asked. Kaiba just nodded.
 
Here's why:
 
The pilot, Damien, was an almost exact mirror image to Kaiba. The only differences were that (1) He was around 5'10; Two inches shorter then Kaiba (at least, from what I can gather) and (2) His brown hair was a mess; it stood up at the sides and he had a few cowlicks at the back and (3) His clothes were completely ordinary: A blue jacket with a green polo shirt with brown slacks with brown leather shoes and (4) He was scratching the back of his head sheepishly and smiling at Sonja.
 
“I would've gotten here sooner if you'd just use the 747. But no, you had to go to the extreme. The sonic boom delayed the liftoff!” Damien scolded playfully.
 
Sonja just blushed. “Oops. Anyway…” She turned to the YGO cast, who were still gawking at Damien.
 
“This is my bro Damien, another member of the council. Even though he's tall, I'm still older. It's just that the guys in our family are tall. It's in the genes.” Sonja explained.
 
“Hey. I'm just here to take your luggage. You'll be riding with Sonja to the estate.” Damien said.
 
Everyone was still shocked. Joey was the first one to speak since Damien's arrival.
 
“Didya know ya look like a person I know??” He said, jerking his head towards Kaiba.
 
The two brunettes' eyes locked. Each pair of sapphire eyes sizing up the other. Damien looked away and shrugged. He then said to Kaiba: “I'll be looking forward to the day we duel.”
 
Kaiba gave his trademark smirk and replied. “So am I…”
 
“Ahem, if I'm not breaking up this little stare-down…” Sonja said, gesturing to the limo. C'mon, Damien will take your luggage ahead of us.” As she spoke, Damien hoisted up 3 bags at the same time into the copter.
 
Everyone piled into the limo, which was roomier than the outside gave away. They all sat down comfortably inside as the car slowly revved up.
 
“So, do you want me to explain the rules or do you want me to answer your questions first?” Jake asked, leaning in his seat, hands behind his head.
 
“Questions first.” Kaiba instructed, leaning close to the window with his hands crossed. “Why did you invite Yugi here?”
 
“Well, see, this school is like a kingdom. And the GDC, Grand Dueling Council, is like the King, Queen and their knights. They run the place and keep the peace. The only difference is that every student here is a duelist, so the King and Queen are the best duelists of their respective genders.” Jake explained.
 
“And I guess you're the big kahuna around here, right?” Mako asked, his hand holding his chin. (Dude, that's so 70's!!)
 
Jake nodded. Sonja continued. “And I'm queen.” She said.
 
“You didn't answer my question clearly.” Kaiba said.
 
“Well, it's kind of an exhibition match. See, there are 8 council members, including me, Sonja and Evan.” Jake explained further.
 
“Ya mean da kid's not kiddin'?” Joey asked, amazed.
 
“No he wasn't, and you owe 3,250 dollars for all those steaks.” Jake said casually. Joey's mouth dropped open.
 
“Nah, forget it.” Jake said after thinking. Joey relaxed and let out a sigh of relief.
“Anyway,” Jake continued. “The school's morale has gone from cheery to touchy since a wave of duel monster-related thefts occurred a few weeks ago.”
 
Sonja pressed a button on the arm rest, and a small TV screen descended from the roof of the car. It flickered on and on the screen was a crime scene wherein something large was removed from a place in a park. “This was the first theft. A REBD fountain statue with 2 rubies worth $500,000 each for eyes was stolen even though it was cemented to the ground.”
 
The screen flickered again, and this time it was the outside of a water park where another monument was taken. “This one happened a few days later. The monument outside the aquarium, namely a Fortress Whale, was taken.”
 
Then the screen showed a really large space in the ground in front of a large building resembling the US's White House. “This one was the most devastating, a Dark Magician, BEUD, Twin-head Thunder Dragon, Cosmo Queen and Super War Lion were stolen right in front of the Council headquarters all in the same night.” Jake explained a hint of disgust noticeable in his voice.
 
Sonja continued. “We invited you here to see if you'd help us find out who's doing this. By dueling against us during the day, and investigating with us during the night. If you want out, we fully understand.” She said.
 
Yugi pondered on this. “I'll help.” He said, beaming. “If Yuge's gonna stay, so am I.” Joey proclaimed, clapping his hand on Yugi's back. “Count me in!” Tristan & Duke said in unison. Everyone else nodded in agreement.
 
“Thank you so much, the tournament is still on, and you'll still get the prize money if you win.” Sonja said gratefully.
 
The yellow limo sped towards the Council HQ, unaware of an evil grin seen through the bushes outside.
 
*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*& ;*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*& amp;*&*&*&*&*&*&*&
 
Ouch…hand…aching…need…ice…*places ice bag on hands* Phew!! Chapter 2 done!! And to think I posted the last chapter yesterday!! Anyway, review and show me your love for this story!!!!!!!