Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Team YGO vs. Team Animasters ❯ The Animasters' HQ ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I am the Queen of Anime and I own my kingdom!!!!! *Lawyers prepare their cell phones* Except YGO… *mutters* D*** it!!!
 
Anyway, I found a friend who was frozen unfairly too!! LilyIris, I'm so glad you're still here; I thought you left MM.org for good!!!!! Thanks for the reviews, I feel so loved!!!!
 
On with the fic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
 
The gold limo slowly made its way towards a large mansion. In front of it was a large patch of broken cement and surrounding it was a yellow tape bearing the phrase `Crime scene: do not cross'.
 
The limo came to a rolling stop and everyone got out.
 
“Oh man! If I didn' know any better, I'd say we're at Kaiba's house!” Joey exclaimed, gawking at the massive estate.
 
“Hmph. My house is much bigger than his.” Kaiba retorted.
 
“Of course it is.” Sonja said. “This is the Council headquarters. You'll be staying here for the duel-offs.” She started up the stairs leading to the mahogany doors. “If you'll excuse me, I need to check the law enforcement division to see if they have any leads.”
 
“You'll meet the rest of the council there.” Jake said, following Sonja. He stopped at the 3rd step, turned to Evan, and said: “Show them to their rooms, I need to check the surveillance cameras.”
 
“Ok, Jake.” Evan agreed. He turned to the YGO cast. “You heard oni-chan! Come with me!” He ran up the stair and into the Council building. Everyone hesitated, shrugged and walked up into the Council HQ.
 
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
 
Inside was an extravagant velvet carpet along a beautiful French-design hallway, which led to a circular room with a domed roof. Around the room were an assortment of couches, loungers, and chairs.
 
“This is the central lounge, where everyone can just hang out.” Evan said, taking off his hat and putting it on a nearby rack.
 
“Whoa, this is heaven!” Joey said loudly. Upon hearing his echo from the domed roof, he and Tristan jumped suddenly. Evan laughed childishly. “Careful with the echo.” He warned. “Come on.” He then led the group to a large room filled with every gaming console in the world: Sony PSP, Nitendo DS, GBA SP, PS1, PS2, PS3, you name it. “This is my favorite room. The game room!!” Evan said, running all around the room. After what seemed to be a minute, Evan got a hold of himself, and led the way out of the room. They went up a flight of beautiful marble stairs and went into a long hallway lined with doors. He opened one of the doors and everyone saw a weird sight.
 
It was like a scene right from a sci-fi movie. They were in a laboratory. Beakers and test tubes everywhere you look. Amidst all of the glass and metal lab equipment was a single form hunching over a few Petri dishes. He/She seemed to be wearing a lab coat, goggles and a hair net.
 
“Hey Midori!!!” Evan called out. The figure straightened up and removed the hairnet and goggles. The figure turned out to be a girl with shoulder length blood red hair and sparkling baby blue eyes. She smiled and said: “Oh hi Evan, I didn't hear you come in.” She then noticed the YGO cast. “I'm Midori Ikari, one of the 8 council members, otherwise known as the Animasters.” She said and bowed.
 
“Where're the guest rooms again?” Evan asked sheepishly.
 
“I can't go with you right now Evie.” Midori said apologetically. “Maybe Erik can be of some assistance. He's in the gym along with Jett.”
 
“Ok thanks!” Evan said and bounded out of the room. “What kind of a name is Evie?” Duke asked.
 
“It's my nickname, so what?” Evan said.
 
“It sounds pretty funny.” Mokuba pointed out.
 
“Well, Midori is a kind girl. It's just that she sees everyone with a cute side. I guess it's either because she's 18 or—”
 
“Wait, dat babe's 18?!?” Joey said a little too loudly, getting him a hit on the head by Mai. “OW!”
 
“Yeah, she's the eldest of the Animasters besides Jett.” Evan explained. “As I was saying, it's either because she's 18 or it's the fact that she has an I.Q. of 26.8.” (My I.Q. is 10.8, BTW. My teacher says that means I have an I.Q. of a high school junior even though I'm just a freshman.)
 
“Hey, that's nii-sama's I.Q.!” Mokuba exclaimed.
 
“Really?!? What a co-inky-dink!” Evan said, amazed.
 
Just then a voice called out. “Hey Evan, over here!!”
 
The person ran over. It was Damien.
 
“All of your bags are all in front of your rooms.” He said.
 
Damien then took them all to a long hallway with 6 doors, three on each side.
 
Rooms:
 
Left side door 1: Yugi, Duke
Left side door 2: Joey, Serenity, Tristan
Left side door 3: the Kaiba brothers
Right side door 1: Mai, Tea
Right side door 2: Ryou, Mako
Right side door 3: the last two losers…I mean, Rex and Weevil
 
“You can use tonight to get some relaxation. Since today's Monday, we'll start tomorrow after lunch. We'll have 5 matches in a week, 1 per day. No duels during weekends. You can go outside and explore the school if you want. More details tomorrow. Well, good night!”
 
Everyone went into their rooms and turned in.
 
!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@! @!@!@!@!@!
 
I know, I know no excitement so far, but I'm juggling school, home and fanfics so give me a break!! Anyway, I'm feeling a small dose of writer's block here; I need your help for my medicine!!!!!!! Review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!