Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Teleported to Norrath ❯ Resurrection ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh

~As they entered the Plane of Knowledge, they notice that Laliana begins to glow again. They are wondering why. Till they see a portal opening back to the real world.

Mokuba: Hey look! Laliana is opening a Portal… back to the real world!

~All are sad that they have proved themselves worthy and now it was time to go. ~

Laliana: Remember how I told you that a certain someone could open a portal to the real world?

All: ~ Nods~

Laliana: Well, it turns out I'm that certain someone. Since you have all proven yourselves worthy, you have also helped give me the power I needed to open the portal back to your world.

Tea: Were going to miss you Laliana, and everyone here.

~Seto gets the courage to walk up to Laliana, give her a hug and a kiss on the lips. They both are going to miss each other the most, for she loves him too… in return. ~

Laliana: I will miss you all so much.

She watches them walk through the portal and enter back in their own world. Her dragon appeared to her at the last minute

Veeshan: Laliana, now that you can go to both worlds, why don't you follow them. I understand that you know you're needed here, but you can always teleport back here. You will still have all your powers there in their world and your equipment as well as your spells.

~Laliana looks up at her best friend, and enters the portal after they jumped in. Veeshan used her magic to seal the portal, but also left her a special gift in her bag, and a special gift to those that she helped, placed right by their nightstands.~

Back In the real world

Seto: What a dream that was. ~Looks by the nightstand and notices a special gift. A locket with a picture of everyone together the day they met the gods and dragons. ~

Seto: Wow, I didn't think that dream was real

~As the rest of the cast wakes up, they notice they too got a locket of when they met the dragons and gods. They decide to put the lockets around their neck, and continue to go about their daily routines. They notice throughout the day, a girl about four feet tall, with long blonde hair, almost looked like Laliana. ~

~Laliana went down to the park, hoping to see them all again. So she used her magic to make everyone's lockets glow silver. Somehow they knew that it was Laliana calling to them. As they got closer to the park, their lockets glowed even brighter and brighter.~

~They all met up with each other, and saw Laliana, the level 65 Wood Elf Druid, standing there, with a silver glow that was surrounding her. They ten realized that their dream was as real as can be. The magic, the fighting, her dragon, everything.~

All: Laliana!!!!!

Laliana looked right at them, and greeted them with her best smile ever. They all ran right up to her and gave her a big group hug.

Laliana: I have decided to come down to Domino City and stay here for awhile, but still go back and forth from here to my world.

~Tears of joy ran down their face as they now knew their best friend and mentor were going to stay with them. Seto walked up to Laliana, smiled and gave her a hug with a passionate kiss at the same time. Everyone cheered and clapped for them both, out of joy and happiness. All of them looked up once more to see all the Gods and Dragons floating above them, smiling down and used their magic to buff them one last time. This time, it was all the buffs in Norrath, plus their blessings that they casted upon them.~

THE END

I hope you all enjoy my story from out of my imagination. A mix of Yu-Gi-Oh, and the EverQuest game.