Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Teleported to Norrath ❯ Magic ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer * I Dont own Yu-Gi-Oh, but I own the story plot*

Last time

Mokuba: Laliana, do you know how we can get out of here?

Laliana: I honestly don't know, but we will find a way. I read once in a book, that a specific person has a special ability to teleport to anywhere in the universe. I can teleport and so can Wizards, but I don't think I have the ability to do so.

Seto: Then you better start looking or researching for it.

Laliana: Watch who your bossing and ordering around here Kaiba, your in my world, the World of EverQuest. Now follow me and I will show you around the Plane of Knowledge.

* They all follow Laliana as she gives them a tour of the place. Seto doesn't really care what he says to her, but he likes how she acts. The cast is amazed at what the Plane of Knowledge looks like. See what happens next when Laliana shows off her magic to them*

Part 3

*After Laliana gave them the tour of the place, she tells them that she has magic powers/spells. They don't believe her, but she proves them wrong.

Seto: I don't believe in magic

Laliana: So the famous Seto Kaiba doesn't believe or like magic, and it seems to me that none of you don't either. Well since Im a druid, and so are many other people here that are Druids and other classes that can cast, Im gonna prove you all wrong.

Laliana memorizes some of her best buff and heal spells to prove she does have magic

Laliana: Incoming MGB incoming in 1 minute

Over 100 people shout: Where at!

Laliana: Nexus stone, also MGB SOW, FOS, AND REGEN!

Serenity: This is gonna be so cool! I want to be a caster too.

Suddenly, they see all of these other players around them, waiting for the MGB, *MGB is Mega Group Buff*

Laliana: INCOMING MGB IN 5, 4 ,3, 2 ,1

Laliana casts FOS Focus of the Seventh, Spirit of Wolf, and Chloroblast. The yugioh cast now have buffs, Focus of the Seventh, Spirit of Wolf, and Chloroblast

Character1: Incoming MGB KEI *Kodiaks Endless Intellect*

Laliana Now has a spell on her that allows her mana to go faster, but the cast can't use it since they are not high enough yet *in the game they are of course level 1.

Laliana: Now do you still think I don't cast spells and the others around me, or are you still in disbelief?

Serenity: I think it was awesome!

Tea: Me to, I want to be a caster!

Joey: I want to be a Wizard!

Yugi: I want to be a Bard

*while she was giving them a tour, she was telling them what classes there were and races. Since they are all human, that will be their race in this story*.

Serenity: I want to be a Magician

Tea: I want to be an Enchanter

Tristan: I Like Shadowknights

Mokuba: I want to be a Necromancer

Yami: I want to be a Ranger

Laliana: Seto, have you decided what you want to be?

Seto: For the hell of it, I will be a Cleric.

* I am giving Laliana a few hidden abilities that she doesn't have in the actual game*

Laliana: Gods of Norrath, use your magic to grant these eight players powers of these people: Joey, Yugi, Serenity, Tea, Tristan, Mokuba, Yami, and Seto. May they be equipped with the spells that will help them along the way in their spellbooks!

*The cast are surrounded by golden lights, filling them with magical spells and abilities, along with the best equipment in the game. They do however, start off at level 1, and Laliana will help them level to 65* That's when it will get real interesting. Once they reach level 65, they are free, unless they can prove themselves worthy enough to escape the world early*.

Seto is very impressed so far with what Laliana is doing for all of them to escape and return. But Seto, is starting to get feeling for Laliana. Seto, falling for a wood elf who is only 4 ft tall? Oh My >.<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now the cast is filled with power. What will Laliana have in store for them next? Find out next time =)