Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The $3 Million Words ❯ The Words Not Spoken Are The Ones Best Understood ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"Look at that sunset! Isn't it beautiful, Seto?"

"Mh-hm." Seto was in a world all his own. They sat at the edge of the pier watching the sun set.

"You know, me and Joey came down here once. I compared the sun to a doorway and he tried to walk into it, but he fell into the ocean." There was a moment of silence between them before Seto started laughing. Yugi looked over at him and saw tears of joy trickling down his date's soft, blushing cheeks. The thought of Joey walking clear off the boardwalk was too much of an image for even the sullen CEO. He came back down and covered his face, ashamed of the sudden rush of emotion. When finally moved his hand, there was still a small smile. (Warning! LOVEY MUSH COMING UP!) It was something magical for both of them.

*Yugi's POV*
I've never seen a more beautiful sunset, nor have I seen it with such a beautiful person. When I think I've got you figured out, Seto, you surprise me again. Today I saw you smile, saw you laugh, saw you cry. There are so many different sides to you that I still think there are things that you are hiding. But for now I am happy to see you be a normal teenager, even if it was for one day. Mokuba is a lucky boy to be able to see this everyday, even if your not showing it on the outside. I wonder how the others would react if they saw you this loose and happy.

*Seto's POV*
I feel so alive! My entire body is relaxed, all because of you, Yugi. Joey and the others are lucky to have someone as nice as you as a friend everyday. I am lucky enough to have you beside me, even if it was only for today. I've always felt so empty when you're not around, but now that I finally have you, I'm all here, all open. I feel the tears in my eyes and I can let them fall, because you won't criticize me. I hear the laughter in my heart and I can let it out, because you won't question me. I know the love in my heart... and I want to let you know...

*back to 3rd*

"Rays of sunlight, so soft on your face. A gentle smile I can't erase. Peaceful dreams you and I could have spent. Tears so selfless, I want to repent." Seto leaned back, closing his eyes and reciting the poem quietly.

"Huh?"

"Nothing."

"Seto."

"Wha t?"

"You don't mind if I go home with you, do you? I wanna see the rest of your house."

"Do what you want..."

***

"When are you leaving tomorrow?" Seto asked as they entered his mansion.

"At 6:30."

"In the morning?"

"Yup. On a plane to America."

Yugi walked into Seto's room and jumped on his over-sized bed. Seto smiled lovingly, his guest was enjoying himself. The taller boy went to his bed and sat at the edge. Yugi crawled up behind him, clinging playfully to one of Seto's BEWD-shaped pillows. (I just now realized that Yugi has stopped calling Seto 'Kaiba'. O.<)

"Seto, you seem tense." Seto looked over his shoulder at the small teen, "Is there something on your mind?"

"There is... but you wouldn't want to hear it..."

"You can tell me anything, Seto." he smiled at his host, "We're friends now."

Seto's expression softened into a tender but doubtful smile as he placed one slender hand against Yugi pale face. Yugi closed his eyes and let his imagination give him a image of Seto's blue eyes, once so dark and empty now filled with passion and freedom. The younger boy blushed as he felt Seto's down-like hair sweep against his cheek. Seto kissed his ear and trailed across his cheek to his mouth.

"How long, Seto?" Yugi whispered.

"Since the day I met you." Seto replied, gently pressing his lips against Yugi's.

***

Seto woke the next morning with his arms wrapped around Yugi. They were both stripped of their clothes and laying beneath Seto's silk blue sheets. He looked down at his snoozing lover and smiled contently. On his nightstand, a clock read '6:00 pm'. A familiar pain in his heart made itsself known once more as he woke Yugi.

"Yugi... Yugi, wake up. You're going to miss your plane." Yugi shifted his weight and opened his hazy purple eyes.

"I'm not going."

"What?"

"I'm not going... if you let me stay." he murmured, scooting closer to the larger body. Seto buried his face in the mess of black, purple, and gold hair. He was overjoyed at Yugi's decision, "Tell me the rest of that poem.."

"...Undeniably the greatest thing in my life. Reassuring my hopes I know you're no lie. Everyday with you is a perfect picture because everyday you are my... rapture."

*~*Fin*~*

I made up that poem on the spot, just for this!

Rays of sunlight, so soft on your face.
A gentle smile I can't erase.
Peaceful dreams you and I could have spent.
Tears so selfless, I want to repent.
Undeniably the greatest thing in my life.
Reassuring my hopes, I know you're no lie.
Everyday with you is a perfect picture because everday you are my... (rapture)

rapture = joy, nirvana, bliss, pleasure... etc... etc...

Oh, yeah... and see!?!?! He never had to say it! XDXDXDXD

Got a request? I'll do it! :D I like writing...

Siri: Then why don't you finish all your other stuff?

Iris: No.

Siri: Then I'll fire you.

Iris: Yeah? Then I'll sue you for sexual 'harissment' *grabs Siri's hand and puts in on her chest*

Siri: *glares*

Iris: I'll see you on KH II.... *walks away*