Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Dark Secret of Domino: werewolves & Werecats ❯ Domino City's secret ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Summary: Werewolves & werecats are enemies and have been fighting eachother for centuries as they are natural enemies. Seto Kaiba, a naturally born werewolf and Yami, a naturally born werecat meet one day in their human forms and eventually become `close'. Both fear the other finding out what they are but when they both find out, will they make peace on the war between werewolf & werecat or will they continue it by destroying eachother?

Okay, I hope you enjoy. This fic might be a little slow at first because I'm busy with my other fic but when I've finished that I'll try to speed up.

Please read & review!

Werewolves and werecats ~

Domino city - a nice quiet city where a lot of the younger generation grow up to become future adults.

Domino city always seemed the perfect city to live because of its promising weather and lack of crime.

But, nearly every city has its dark secrets and Domino, was no exception to that fact.

For thousands and thousands of years ago, the war between the werewolves and the werecats began in an angry burst of rage.

The victor was no one as the werecats speed always seemed to match the werewolves' strength and fierceness so neither could win.

But neither could call a truce because of their overwhelming prides and stubbornness towards one another.

So, in the end, they destroyed eachother.

The children of these beasts who had been born with the power to change but still control their evil bloodthirsty needs (unlike their parents) hated the opposite kind for killing their ancestors so still today, hate eachother passionately and the fear of another terrible blood spill will happen again in Domino still remains in the hearts of those who know of it and in the air itself.

~

Okay, I know that's short but it's only the prologue. R+R please!!!