Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Element Warriors ❯ Mind Control ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
AnimePrincess: So how did you like the first part? Well I'm glad you did because here is the second part to my new fic “Element Warriors.” I hope you like it. I want to thank the reviewers who enjoyed my fic and I hope you'll keep reading.
 
 
 
 
Title: The Element Warriors
Part 2: Mind Control
 
 
 
 
The sun had finally set and the stars began to sparkle in the night sky. After their very first battle, Yugi and Yami headed back home. Upon their arrival at the game shop Yugi and Yami made sure to change back to normal before going inside. As they enter the game shop they heard a familiar voice. “Where have you two been?” They turned around and saw the voice came from Ms. Motou who was walking out of the kitchen.
 
Mom!” replied Yugi. “Ms. Motou!” replied Yami. “Well? Why are you two just coming in?” asked Ms. Motou as she tapped her feet continuously. “We did come home, mom but we decided to take a little walk to the park” explained Yugi. `That's right! We're sorry if we worried you” said Yami.
 
Ms. Motou just gave a little sigh and said “It's alright! I'm just glad that you two are ok. Now go wash up, dinner will be ready soon.” “Alright! Mom!” With that Yugi and Yami ran upstairs to their room.
 
They reached half way to their room. “Phew! That was a close one” said Yami. “Yea, you think she would have believed us if we told her we had to go save our friends from evil monsters” said Yugi as he open the room door and goes in. “I doubt it!” said Yami as he walked in behind him.
 
As they entered the room they were surprised to see Black Magician floating there with his arms folded. “Oh! You surprised us, Black Magician” said Yugi. Black Magician just chuckled and said “You two did well for your first time. I'm proud of you”. “Thanks! But why are you here?” asked Yami.
 
“I'll always be here. You see I'm your guardian” replied Black Magician. “Our guardian?” asked Yugi. “That's right! I'll be watching over you and guiding you threw your missions.” “Can you explain what our mission is?” asked Yugi as he made his way over to the bed with Yami. “All I can tell you is that your mission is to find the other 8 element warriors and combine your powers together to stop this evil from take over” replied Black Magician.
 
“But how can we find the other 8 warriors?” asked Yami. “Don't worry! They will appear when the time is right” replied Black Magician. Before another question could be asked there was a knock on the door. “Yes!” answered Yugi.
 
“Dinner is ready!” replied Grandpa Motou from outside the room door. “Ok! We'll be down in a minute, Grandpa” replied Yugi. By the time Yami and Yugi turn their attention back to Black Magician he was gone. “He's gone” said Yugi. “Don't worry! We'll see him again, count on it” said Yami with a smirk on his face. That's right! He's our guardian.” So with out another word said Yugi and Yami leave their room and head downstairs for dinner.
 
Meanwhile in the old abandoned warehouse mistress Anzu was sitting on her thrown, holding her long staff with the red sphere as she looked to one of her evil soldiers standing before her.
 
“Well have you began you plan, Honda” asked Anzu. “Yes, my mistress. My plan is to control the minds of all the students and teacher in Domino High. I already have Saggie the Dark Clown working on it as we speak” replied Honda. “Very good, you may proceed” said Anzu as she waved her hand. Honda bowed then disappeared from site.
 
That night at Domino High the evil duel monster Saggie the Dark Clown was working his evil spell on to the school. The school was been covered with invisible negative energy. Just then Honda appeared next to Saggie. “How is the plan going?” asked Honda. “Hehehehe, its going just as you ordered, master” replied Saggie. “Good! Our mistress will be pleased” said Honda with a grin.
 
That morning at the game shop, Yugi and Yami were finish getting ready and head down for breakfast. After breakfast Ms. Motou gave Yugi and Yami five dollars for lunch. “Have a nice day at school!” says Ms. Motou as she gives both of them a hug. Bye mom!” replies Yugi. “Bye Ms. Motou!” replies Yami, as he and Yami pick up their schoolbags and head out the door.
 
Once outside they saw Grandpa Motou sweeping the front of the game shop as he usual does every morning. “We're off Grandpa” replied Yugi. “Ok! Have a nice day and be good” replied Grandpa Motou. Yugi and Yami walk side by side to school unaware that a certain Black Magician was watching from above.
 
Meanwhile at Domino High, Honda's plan was starting to take its toil. Saggie watched in an amusement as all the students and teacher were starting to fall into his evil spell. As this was going on Yugi's friends had just arrived at the school. They looked around and notice that all the lights were out and there were no students or teachers in the hall.
 
“What's going on here? Why are all the lights out?” questioned Ryou. “Maybe there's no school today” replied Jounouchi with a smile of hope on his face. “You idiot, if the school was closed they would have reported it” said Bakura. “Something is not right” said Mailk. “Let's check this out” said Yami Heila as she walked in first while the others followed.
 
Once inside the school they notice it was dark and quiet. “I don't like this. It's too quiet” says Marik with suspicious look. “I know! I don't like it either” said Bakura. “This is creepy” whined Heila as she hid behind Yami Heila. Yami Heila held Heila's hand to comfort her. “Let's check the class rooms to be on the safe side” stated Jounouchi. With that they head for the first classroom they came too.
 
They came to Mrs. Akino class. When they got there they push the door open to see Mrs. Akino and her students just sitting there at their desk doing nothing. The classroom was dark and quiet just like in the hallway.
 
“What's going on here?” asked Ryou. But there was no answer coming from the students or the teacher. “This makes no sense. Why would they all be just sitting here doing nothing” Heila pointed out. Jounouchi went up to the teacher and starts to shake her. Mrs. Akino! Mrs. Akino, can you hear me?” Just then Jounouchi took a look at her face and notice something shocking.
 
“Hey guys! Take a look at this” shout Jounouchicausing everyone to run over to the teacher's desk. “What's up Jounouchi?” asked Ryou. “Look at this” replied Jounouchias he showed them the teachers face.They gasped as to see the teacher eyes were completely dull and lifeless.
 
“Oh my!” gasped Heila. Just then they heard a noisecoming from behind them. Theyturned around to see the students getting out their seat and coming towards them like mindless zombies.
 
“This is getting freaky!” said Jounouchi. “Let'sget out of here”said Marik. With out another word theyall runtowardsthedoor only to be stop by Saggie. “Hehehehe! You're not going anywhere.” Jounouchi and the others slowly backed away. “Oh man! It's another one of those freaky monstersgaspedJounouchi.Whatare we going to do?” whined Heila.
 
They were completely trapped by the students and Saggie. Just then Saggie beganto chant his spell ontothemturning theminto mindlesspawnslike the others.
 
Meanwhile Yugi and Yami had finally reached the school and notice that all the lights were out.“What happened? All the lightsin the school are out?” said Yami. Just then Yugi got this sudden jolt to his body.`I'm sensing great darkness' thought Yugi as he looked at the school and saw it was covered in negative energy.
 
“Wait Yami!” stopped Yugi. “What's up, aibou?” asked Yamias he turned to Yugi. “Something is not right” replied Yugi. “What do you mean?' asked Yami. “I'm not surebut I'msensingnegative energy coming from inside” replied Yugi. “Hmmm! Let'sgo in andtake a look.” So with that Yami and Yugigo into the school making sure they keep their guard up.
 
Once inside they decided to lookaroundfor the staff and students. “I wonder where everybodyis” questioned Yugi. “I'm not sure. Let's check the classroomssuggested Yami. Just then Yugi noticesomething going into theclassroom. “Yami, look” Yugi pointedin the direction he was looking.Yami turned around and saw a dark figure going into their classroom.
 
“Let's follow it. Maybe we can find out what'sgoing on here” said Yami. When they got to the classroom they saw their friends just sitting at the deskswith their heads down.
 
Look it's our friends but why are they just layingthere?” questioned Yugi. “Let's gosee if their alright” repliedYami. So Yami and Yugi went over totheir friends. Jounouchi!Jounouchi, are you alright?” said Yugi as he triesto wake up his blonde friend but it was no use Jounouchiwon't respond; same went for the others.
 
“I don't like this, Yami! Why won't they answer?” said Yugi in concern.“I'm not sure, aibou. Somethingstrange is going on” said Yami who was also concerned.While Yugi and Yami were pondering on the subject they were completely unaware of the samedark figure sneaking upbehind them.
 
Just then Yami sense something and lookedto the corner of his eye to see thedark figure about to strike but lucky he was abletograb Yugi in time and move out the way.Yugi and Yami lookedupto see that the dark figure was really Saggie the dark clown.
 
“Hehehehehe,I'm impressed that you knew I was there” chuckles Saggie. “So you're the reason for all this remarksYugi to Saggie. “Hehehehe, that's right and your going to join them” said Saggie as he launch an attack causing Yugi and Yami to jump out the way.“Come on,aibou saidYami as he grabbed Yugi's hand and ran out the room with Saggie right behind them.
 
They kept running and running down the hallway while dodging all the attack Saggie threw at them. “This way” says Yami as he turns a corner and Yugi follows right behind him.
 
They finally came to where theycouldn't run anyfurther andSaggie was hot on their trail sothey had to think fast. Lucky Yugi notices an empty classroom right nexttothem. “Yami, let's go in here” said Yugi as he slide the door open and pulled Yami inside.
 
Once inside they locked the door and duck down so Saggie won't see them. They kept themselves quiet and unseen until Saggie finally passed the room.
 
Once Saggie was gone the close was clear. “I think it safe” said Yami as he stood up and helped Yugi up on his feet. “We can't stay here! We need to save our friends' said Yugi. “Your right, aibou. Let's transform” said Yami. So with that Yami and Yugi take out their crystal pendants from within their shirts.
 
“Yami no Senshi” shout Yami as black wings wrapped around his bare body then opening up to reveal him in his black leather outfit then the eclipse symbol that was half crescent moon with half colored in with black appears on his forehead. “Hikari no Senshi” shouts Yugi as pure white wings wraps around his bare body which opens to expose Yugi in his white leather outfit similar to Yami's and a star symbol appeared upon his forehead
 
Meanwhile Saggie was searching for Yami and Yugi all around the school. “I know they came this way” said Saggie as he kept looking. Just then a familiar voice was heard. “Hey demented Clown!” shouts the familiar voice catching Saggie attention causing him to turn around to see two figures standing back to back. When he got a closer look he saw that the two figures were the Dark warrior and Light warrior.
 
“If your looking for trouble then here's trouble right back at you for we won't stand by while you hurt innocent people for your own games” shouts Yami as he points to Saggie. “For as long there is Dark and Light exist we'll always be there to take down creatures like you” shouts Yugi.
 
“Hehehehehe; so you're finally here. I been waiting for you” said Saggie. “Your fun ends here, Saggie. Unleash your evil spell upon this school and free all students and teachers said Yami in his serious tone.
 
“Hehehe; but the fun is just getting started.” “What the… His gone' said Yami in shock. “Where did he go” said Yugi as he look all over the place but Saggie was no where in site.
 
Just then without warning a dark lighting attack was heading towards Yugi. “Look out, aibou” shouted Yami. Yami tackles Yugi down onto the floor causing the attack to miss but unfortunately it hit one of the kid's lockers. “Are you alright, aibou?” asked a protective Yami. “Yes! I'm alright but that was a close one” replied Yugi as see saw the horrible condition of the lockers.
 
Can't fight what you can't see; hehehehe! I'll get rid of you pest in no time” said Saggie as he fired another attack causing Yami and Yugi to dodge with a back flip but this time the attack hit the wall leaving a large hole. “Let's take this fight outside before he destroyers the entire school” Yami suggested. “That's a good idea” agreed Yugi. Another attack was fired as they ran outside into the school yard.
 
“I won't let you escape” said Saggie as he flew outside after them launching one attack after the other. Yami and Yugi kept dodging but they wondered how long they could keep this up. “Give up you can't win; Hehehehe!” laughed Saggie. “Chi; If only we could see him or sense where he'll strike next” said Yami in aggravation.
 
There must be away?” thought Yugi. Just then an idea came to him. “I got it” shout Yugi causing Yami to turn to him. “You have an idea, aibou” asked Yami. “Yes! I'll need you to be very quiet while I concentrate” replied Yugi. Yami nod his head and watch Yugi do his thing.
 
Yugi concentrated very hard; he was trying to locate Saggie by using his light power because as you know Yugi can sense dark energy. Yugi finally got a lock on Saggie dark energy. “Sliver bow and arrows” calls Yugi as he rose up his right hand in the air; the white pendant starts to glow and the Silver bow and arrow appear. “Sliver shoot!” exclaims Yugi as aims the arrow and shoots.
 
The arrow pierced right threw Saggie arm causing him to lose focus and became visible again. “Hee; this is impossible!! How did you know?” shout Saggie. “Easy! I just sense your dark energy and it guided me right to you” replied Yugi. “Damn! My plan has failed. I must flea” said Saggie was he was about to get away.
 
“I won't let you get away! Sword of Shadows” shouts Yami as he raises his hand into the air; his black crystal pendant started to glow and a black sword appeared in his right hand. With a slashed of his sword Saggie was destroyed and his spell upon the school was no more.
 
All the students and teachers in the school were back to normal and remembered nothing of what happened. As for Yugi's friends they were back to normal as well. But they felt a little dizzy. “Ohhh; what happened?” said Jounouchi as we rubbed his head.
 
Once Jounouchi had come to he begins to look around the room to notice the others doing the same. "Hey guys, you don't look so well" replies Jou. "You don't look like Mr. Sunshine yourself Jounouchi replies Marik. But just then outside the classrooms one of the teacher saw the wall only to notice a giant hole.
"What happened to the wall? There's a giant hole in it" shouts the teacher causing the entire student's including Jou and others to run out the class to notice it also. "That's not the only thing, the lockers have been chard broiled" replies a student.
 
Jounouchi and the others ran over to the lockers to see it was true; the lockers were totally burnt. "Man... who could have done this?" asks Heila. "Got me" replies Yami Heila as they stand in the hallway looking at the lockers. “What in the world happened here?” said another teacher.
 
Meanwhile, Yugi and Yami were still outside and heard the commotion coming from inside the school. "Sounds like everyone are back to normal" replies Yugi. "Yea, so let's go check on them" replies Yami. Yugi merely nods his head as he and Yami began to head towards the entrance of the school. But little did they know as they headed for the entrance Honda was hiding in the shadows watching them.
"Don't think you've won yet, you may be strong as a team but what happens when one is no longer to help the other" replies Honda softly as he aims a dart gun at Yami before firing it at him.
 
"Ouch" replies Yami as a tiny dart pierced his neck causing him to reach up and cover thespot. "What happened,Yami?" asks Yugi with concern as he heard Yami. "I-I don't know, but something just pierced my neck a minute ago" replied Yami.
"Strange, but I don't see anything" answers Yugi as he takes a look at Yami's neck. "Odd, I know what Ifeltsomething" remarks Yami. "Well what ever it was it's gone, now let's hurryup" remarks Yugi as he heads for the school entrance. "Okay, aibou I'm coming" replies Yami, onlyto sway on his feet for a few.
 
'What's wrong with me?' wonders Yami as he tries tokeep hisbalance so he couldcatch up with Yugi. Yami took a step in front of him then suddenly he started to fall face forward to the ground as his eyes slipped shut.
 
As Yami lost conciseness, Yugi had yet to notice until a sudden jolt ran down his spin as if he sensed something was wrong with Yami. "Yami?" calls Yugi as he turns around only to see Yami on the ground. "YAMI" yells Yugi as he runs back over to Yami. Meanwhile, Honda decided now would be the perfect time to leave and report back to Mistress Anzu.
"Yami, Yami" calls Yugi, as he turns Yami onto his back shaking him. But as Yugi continues to shake Yami, Yami on the other hand doesn't respond.
 
"Yami, please wake up" pleads Yugi as tears threaten to spill. So, as Yugi continues to get threw to Yami, Yugi doesn't notice Black Magician. "Yugi" calls Black Magician. "B-Black Magician, Yami won't wake up" replies Yugi as he looks to his guardian with tears.
But when Yugi said that Black Magician doesn't reply instead he bends down to pick up Yami who causing him to groan in discomfort as he was moved. "Lets get him home" and with that Black Magician and Yugi take Yami home.
 
 
AnimePrincess: Hey! What you think of part 2? I'm sorry to leave it there and leave you all in suspense but don't worry, you'll find out what happens to Yami in part 3. Please review and I'll see you later