Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The First Snow ❯ Snowmen and Ice figures ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
: The first Snow

Author: Ashray

Pairing: Y/YY, R/B, M/M, hints of J/K

Summary: They all had somehow managed to survive the morning, and now they are all up for breakfast, before they are all gathering at Ryou's house. (Can someone say Poor Ryou…?)

Again I did it all on my own, without a Beta, so beware of my errors!


//Yami to Hikari//
/Hikari to Yami/
'Thoughts, as little as there where of them'
(Comments I cant keep to myself)



2. Snowmen and Ice figures:



A little later, Game Shop:

Yami and Yugi finally made it to get on all of their clothes after a little back and fro. Yami would always try to get Yugi out of his clothes, while Yugi put them, and Yamis as well, back on. After a lot of kissing and groping they went down for breakfast, after Yamis stomach suddenly decided to remind then bout the whole eating-idea.
"You know, Yami, we better get down, because that growing sounds scary, and we cant have you starving to death here!" Yugi grinned at a pouting Yami as they pulled apart and went down, before Grandpa would be wondering where they are.

Yugi and his grandpa also convinced the former pharaoh that the snow isn't dangerous after seeing the still slightly worried looks he cast out of the window, now, that he isn't distracted with his sweet light anymore.
"There aren't any monsters under it, if you don’t count Anzu as one. Which would insult all cards and duel monsters…"
Yami just nodded, he don’t want to think about her, seeing her so early in the morning was bad enough.

"And if she gets really bad, you can always send her to the shadow realm for a little while!" told Yugi him casually, as he was about to sit down to the table with a plate.
But Yami had other ideas and dragged him on his lap with an arm around his waist:

"Come, Aibou, you can sit more comfortable here…" he whispered with crooked grin, "and I thought, you were always so nice, and here you are talking so bloodthirsty?"
"I am nice! Especially if you consider how she always wants to be your girlfriend! I am damn nice to her since I haven't strangled her! Yet."
Yami chuckled in the smaller one's neck, earning a light giggle from him as he felt the tickling breath wash over his neck.

Yugi was happy, since he had managed it to get Yami out in the snow with him a little early before breakfast.
They had made a snowball fight, to show Yami how much fun his ' weird, white stuff' could be.
It all went rather will, apart from that little accident with the window Yami broke with a stray snowball.
That was after the spirit cleared the way by sending the snow to the shadow realm, and also after he tried to mind-crush the snowman in their neighbors garden, because he thought that that thing was starring at his little Yugi…

All in all a successful morning, since after that Yami calmed a little down with his paranoia, as he saw that noting happened.
After they got back inside, Yugi got Yami into dry, warm clothes and sat him finally down at the breakfast table.
Yugi beamed at his Yami while he packed his plate full with pancakes:
"And? Do you still believe that the snow is dangerous and evil?"
Yami shook his head and smiled around his toast at his little light "Isn't that bad… I will survive it, if I have to." He murmured between two bits. 'But if I see as much as a wrong move, heads will be rolling.' but he didn’t said that out loud, as he saw how happy Yugi was about this cursed cold.

Salomon smiled at the couple after they finished the last bits of their food, before he told them about his plans for later in the mouth:
"I will be out of town for a few days, the snow is poison for old bones. If you want, you both can come with me, too"
Yugi stood up, much to Yamis disappointment, and put his plate in the sink before he turned back to the other two occupants of the room. He could feel through their mind link that Yami wouldn’t mind to go somewhere more warm and dry than here.

"That’s great, and what place do you have in mind?" Yami asked, ready to jump at the chance to get away from the cold.
"I visit Arthur and Rebecca in California!"

Instantly Yami grabbed his Aibou around the waist and pressed him possessively against him with a low, treating growl. Salomon just blinked in surprise for a moment at this, half expecting some danger or attack.
But noting came.
Yugi, who already know this reaction whenever Rebecca was mentioned, just patted his arm:
"I think we pass, grandpa, I doubt your friend would be happy to find the girl missing, or gone and killed, just because of a wrong move…"

// I don’t like her, she always claims to be your girlfriend! Always tries to kiss or hug you!//
/Yeah, just like Anzu!/ said Yugi with a smile, and Yami nodded.
//Right, and I don’t like her either! If you want to kill her, feel free to do so. I tell the police you where with me all the time, if they ask me!//

"Come on, finish your breakfast, so we can go over to Ryou." Yami got a wide grin on his face as Yugi mentioned to Albino-couple:
"I bet the stupid thief locked himself into a closet in his fear as he saw the snow and we will need a crowbar to get him out there, all whimpering and shivering like a terrified little kid."
The giggling Yami completely ignored the fact that he himself had through that the world is coming to an end, not so long ago.

Shortly later they where, one more and the other less happy, on their way to the ring holder and his beloved tomb robber.
Yami was especially careful after he had already landed twice on his ass because he didn’t see the ice on the ground.
But who would expect water to be so slippery, damn it!
Yugi at the other side was skipping joyfully beside his pharaoh and had a good grip on his hand, which he stocked occasionally.
From time to time Yami had to drag him away from the evil ice, out to hurt his precious Hikari.
But not as long as Yami was there to save him from any harm!
He made a wide curve around it, and Yugi gave him a soft kiss on his cheek for his caution.
And all of a sudden the ice didn’t seemed as evil as before, if it got him kisses from his lighter half…


A little later, Ryous house:

After Ryou calmed Bakura a little down by… distracting him, he went down to make them some breakfast. The thief could be pretty moody if hungry. And a moody Bakura was no fun to be around. He never hurt Ryou, but others where not so lucky.
Several missing peoples in their neighborhood where proof of that fact.
Briefly the white-haired Hikari wondered how the other two Yamis had reacted to the snow, if they where as crazy as his own darker half.

Well, Yami sure was not, he was the normal one.
And Marik was always insane, so it couldn’t make much of a difference anyway…
Poor Malik…
And poor Ishizu, since she has to put up with both of them, and Malik could be pretty insane himself sometimes...

Bakura was gone for a little while, to 'make acquaintance with the new circumstances' as he called it.
Ryou was just hoping that the thief king didn’t get in any trouble.
Again.

He would hate to explain yet again to the police that he wasn’t Bakura and that it must be some sort of mistake, since he would never steal.
Or break in a house.
Or run through the park laughing insane and scaring little kids.
Or visit the zoo and free all the predators.

This thoughts where as always accompanied by Bakura with a unhappy snore:
// I could teach you so much, fluffy Hikari, if you just let me! We could do so many funny things together!//
/We could go to jail together!/
//Yes, and break out together! And kill all the guards of in the process.//

Ryou shook his head. They had talked about this matter so many times, but Bakura would just let go of it and be happy once his Hikari commit his first crime.
And sadly he didn’t count death treats against Yamis (especially certain tomb robbers..) as a crime, or they could be long over with that!


Shortly later a satisfied Bakura was back from his little trip, just in time to finish breakfast before the doorbell rang.
Outside was a cheery Yugi standing with a grumpy Yami in tow.


B: "Oh, look who decided to roll out of his bed!" greeted Bakura the former pharaoh in his
Usual 'friendly' tone. Everyone who wasn’t out the whole night was in his eyes a sleepyhead. And beside, he had always fun mocking Yami, he doesn’t need a reason for it.
Y: " At last I don’t need 2 hours to watch 60-minutes, you second-rate pickpocket!" Yami
retorted immediately.
B: "Oh yes! And if you get any more stupid, we will have to water you twice a week, 'your
Shortness'."
Y: "You cant even steal the soother of a sleeping baby!"
B: "And if your weren't wearing boots with high heels, we would constantly loose you under the
carpet!" Y: "You take that back, stupid thief, or I make you!"B: "Oh yes? You and what army?!"
Y: "Grrrr..."
B: "GRRRRRR!"
Y: "GRRRRRRRRR!"

Yami and Bakura went after one another and threw at each other more than just curses and insults, but also their fists.
Growling and thrashing they rolled over the floor, and their Hikaris decided it would be better to just let the violent Yamis rage themselves out.
Sooner or later they calm down at their own, after they are tired of that.
And if their little fight got too destructive, they could always open the door and kick them out in the cold to cool down for a few hours.
And so Yugi and Ryou sat down in the living room with some hot chocolate and cookies so they don’t have to witness the total destruction of the hall.

B: " That does it! Now you are in for it!"
Y: "Now, then come on, you coward!"
B: "What are you gonna do to me? Bleed me to death?"
Y: "Ow, quit gnawing at my ankles, stupid thief!"
B: "Whäääähhhh! You taste like thousand-years-old mummified remains, idiot Pharaoh!"
Y: "What the hell! I am ROYAL!"
B: "A Royal pain in the ass!"
Y: "Is that the best you can do, you disable Indiana-Jones-Wannabe?"
B: "Ouch, that hurts. Did your mother teach you that? Or your little light, when he was on his
Knees before you?! Maybe he will 'teach' me some things as well some day, what do you think?"
Y: "Okay, now I'm really feed up with your insolence! There goes the nice and peaceful
pharaoh! You will pay for that one, nobody talks like that about my Aibou!"
'Even if I enjoy Yugi doing that to me…' Yami (again) got a little bit distracted with his thoughts about Yugi, with no cloth on, and that soft, gentle hands wandering over his skin and a warm mouth…

After that remark the Hikaris could hear that the fight moved on to the kitchen.
There was the loud rattling of the cutlery drawer, followed by metallic clanging and Bakuras colorful swearing.
Bakura was covering behind the turned-over table with a frying pan in his hand to shield him form the knives Yami kept throwing at him.
Yami was sitting on the counter, beet red in his face, and threw every knife he found at the hiding thief. When he ran out of them, he used his shadow power to bring them back to him, so he could use them again.
Then Yami began to use gasses also for a weapon, before he found out how well the plates could fly…
But just as he was about to reach for the microwave:

"Yami!!!"
"Bakura!!!"


Ishtars residence, little later (then in the first chapter):


Marik decided a few minutes ago, he wanted fried eggs, cacao and gabardine bacon for breakfast, and he wants to try to make it himself.
Even after Ishizu forbid him to touch anything in the kitchen, or she will kill him, and tell her brother it was an terrible accident.

So he started with his work so his Hikari would hopefully be proud of him for being such a good Yami to help him so much…
And the next thing he learned was, that milk will overboil in the microwave if you turn it on for 5 minutes at full power, and it will make funny bubbles und fizzle and hiss.
Marik couldn’t help but giggle as he watched it, and so he forgot about the other two things he turned on.
And so he learnt two more things about the kitchen and it wonders:
That fried eggs are not faster and on all sides equally done when you put them in the toaster, even when it normally works with that boring bread.
And bacon is unable to cook on its on without being watched over, it will make smoke and starts to burn and you cant put it out with oil.
Even though it is as liquid as water…

Malik dragged his Yami out of the door before his older sister got a hold on him. It was not funny to deal with her when her toaster was smoking, the pan was burning brightly and the yellow plastic cup with the smiley was happily melting in her microwave…

His Yami, clueless as always when it came to such things, didn’t saw the danger he was in, and bounced happily beside him in the deep snow: "Look, Hikari, I'm making many, many imprints." And he jumped around a little more, made handprints and wrote 'Marik will kill you' and 'Beware of the psycho' until the stopped death in his tracks.
A snow plough slowly passed by to clean the street, and Marik followed it with glittering eyes.
"Hey, I want to drive that, can I have it, Malik? Can I, can I, can I? Please, say yes, please, my sweet, lovely little Hikari! I really want to have it!"
The insane one was hopping up and down and was pointing excited at the orange vehicle.

"What did you do to be so enthusiastic today anyway? You didn’t eat some weird pills someone gave you on the street, did you? You know, you are not allowed to take something from strangers!"
"Of cause not! You said I shouldn’t! But what is if someone wants to, and I mean really, really wants to, give me his heart or his bowels, can I keep them then? If he say I can keep them? Well, doesn't matter at the moment, forget about it for now. But I have found something really tasty, but I cant tell you! Hikari-Pretty will be mad at me if he knows…" and he giggled merrily, until Malik hit him over the head with his rod.

"Sure you will tell me, or you don’t get that orange thing!"
The Yami pouted for a moment sadly, but cheered up again at the prospect of getting that big, orange car with that big shovel on it to play with, and clapped his hands.
"Your sister tried to hide something really tasty from me, but I find everything, no hideout is safe from me, I know and find them all, I'm like a tracker dog if I want! Marik finds everything." he told him proudly, but sadly didn’t get the praise he deserved for this ability…
Because Ishizu was really good at hiding things, she always finds a one… like with the knifes… But no matter what, the Yami found them all sooner or later. But why was it that no one would really appreciate it?
"The tracker dog will sleep in the garden if he refuse to spill !"
"Okay, okay, I'm talking, don’t be so impatient…" and the tried to tickle his lighter halves sensitive sides, but Malik was faster this time, and dodged him easily.
Marik pouted a little, before he giggled insanely again.
"Your sister has that really, really yummy chocolate, which is filled with chocolate! But Ishizu always says I'm not allowed to eat it! But its really sweet and Marik likes it so, so much! You also think its unfair, right?! But of course, this chocolate isn't as sweet as my nice, sweet, lovely, sexy Hikari who wouldn’t ban me from something so tasty when I want to have it so badly, right?"

Marik hugged Malik tightly, who just rolled his eyes and dogged (again) the wandering hands of his other, before Marik gets too excited with him in the public. Because Yami Marik isn't exactly modest when it came to affection in front of other peoples.
If he don’t like the way some of them starred at his Hikari, he just send them to the shadow realm. Or better, what is left of them after he is done with torturing them.
Now he was groping on the smaller ones ass and hide his face in the soft, golden strands, taking in the unique scent and he was rubbing sensually against him while he purred in Maliks ear.
The Yami was always like this when he didn’t want to answer him, in hope that the distraction would help him somehow.
"This is so NOT going to work! I want to know who much you 'found', or better yet, stolen from my sister! And I want to know it now."

"I found it fair and square, they where laying around all lonely and forlorn! And when it has no owner, you can take them home!
"We are talking about chocolate, not some stay cats!" Malik tried to glare at his Yami, even if he wasn’t really mad, but he just wanted to know what was to be expected.
It was always funny to be around Marik when he had some chocolate.
Well, Ishizu sure wouldn’t agree with that, since the last time she lost all of her flowerbeds.

'And all Marik wanted to do was doing her a favor. He couldn’t know that it is a bad idea to pull the flowers out with their roots still on them and put them with all the soil in the house. He tried to redecorate for her to make it more colorful, and she loved her flowers, and that way she didn’t need to go outside to look at them…'
Malik smiled at that memory: Ishizu had chased him through half of the city as she saw the mess, she screaming and he laughing like mad.

"Two? Tree? Maybe Four bars? I don’t know for sure, didn’t pay attention to that, but I ate at last two as you weren't looking. But of cause I saved some for you, too!" and with that he shoved a mushy piece of the sweet stuff in his mouth.
"Tasty, ne?" and he took another one out of his pocket to feed him more "Well, I have a good taste and know what's good. That’s why I love you so much…"

(a/n: Dessert au Chocolat from Milka, my favorite kind, but when I eat too much, I get twitchy)

"Thanks" whispered Malik and gave his Yami a kiss on the cheek, before he took a hold on his Millennium-Rod to put the driver of the snow plough under his control.
(because of the high snow he is driving very slowly)
He kicked the man out as Marik came to him with a big grin on his face.
"Hey, Marik, I have a present for you! But I don’t have a bow or something as decoration."
The Yami sat down in the only seat and put Malik in his lap to give him an long, passionate kiss

"Don’t worry, your are the best decoration anyway." He bit down lightly at his ear, earning a hiss, while at the same time he tried to drive his new toy.

Keyword tried

Because he didn’t pay attention the slightest bit to the street before him, just had his eyes on his lighter half as he whispered: "And where can I take you?" he leered down.
"I don’t care…" Mariks eye's lit up as his mind went in the gutter, before they suddenly landed in a big heap of snow with a car buried under it.
But it wasn’t there for long, because Yami Marik really don’t liked it when something disrupt his quality time with his beloved Malik.
And since a car cant bleed or getting eaten by Maliks pets, and he also couldn’t give it to Maliks as a gift (1), he did the only other thing it could be used for.
He send it to the shadow realm.

"Why is it that they have to park their trash where I drive! Don’t they have a drivers license? I have right of way here! I always have!"
He pointly ignored the fact that he himself hadn't one, as he merrily toyed with all the blinking buttons and lever.
"We could visit the tomb robber and his fluffy Hikari…"
And with that they where on their (at last for others) dangerous way to the albino-couple…

Marik chuckled insanely after he found out what lever controlled the big shovel. He was playing with it around the whole way to Ryous house, before he saw a man cleaning his car from the snow.

The insane one felt the need to chat a little with that guy, but before he could do so, he had to stop the snow plough.
That was easier said then done since he didn’t know nor cared how to brake, so he simple rammed the car and scared the poor man half to death.
Who needs to brake…
"Hey, you maniac, are you crazy? What the hell are you doing!?" screamed the teacher as he saw what Marik did to his poor, new car. The Yami was happily laughing as he used the big shovel.

"I know you!" Marik screamed, sat Malik down on the seat and got out. "You said, my Malik should play in some theater-shit again, like by the school festival! You want that he don’t have much time for me!!"
And with that he jumped up at the destroyed car roof
Yes, the heavy shovel of a snow plough can do that if it cashed down with a swing on a car roof!
"You wants to take away my Malik from me, but you cant have him! Nobody can have him, because he is mine! Mine alone, do you hear me?! Mine! And I don’t share him!"

And to make his point clear, he jumped up and down and demolished it even more.
"You are insane! How do you think you can ever pay me back for that, you little punk? I will call the police, you are homicidal." Protested the teacher, earning a sharp glare from Marik.

"Homicidal? Well, thank you, but complimenting me isn't changing anything! But as a payback you can keep your life, and I don’t even mutilate you! That’s a great offering, isn't it?! You should be happy and grateful, I'm generous today!"
And the gleam in the narrowed eyes told the teacher that it would be better if he just accept that 'offer' and then run for his life.
And he did exactly that, much to Marik amusement how was (yet again) laughing like mad.

At last until his Hikari dragged him from the roof:
"You act like some crazed monkey! What are we doing now with that trash of yours??" Malik asked scowling and gave the thing a good kick.
And this was the end of it, as the car finally collapsed.

But he wasn’t really mad, since scaring a teacher was never a bad thing to do. They deserved it anyway, and this one in particular! The whole week he followed Malik and tried to coax him to go again on a stage. The others already told him no- Yami and Bakura in a very colorful language- that they don’t want to, and now he hoped Malik would change their minds if was going to do it.

No need to say that said Hikari wasn’t happy about it…

"I know what we could do with it!" Mariks happy shout cut him out of his thoughts.
"What about we give this wreck to Ishizu as a gift?"
"Wait, let me get this straight! You want to give my sister a destroyed car as a gift!?" he asked unbelievingly, hoping he had heard it wrong.
"Sure, for her garden! It looks good and isn't as easy to break as the flowerpots she has now!" explained Marik this logic of his.
"They only are breaking when you go near them!"
"But I didn’t shoot at them!"
"Never said that, but good to know! And you know how much she liked them, they had a nice patter and where supposed to be winter hard and very solid!"
"No I didn’t mean it like that! I had never touched them or knocked them over or played target with them…"
Sighing he closed his mouth as he noticed that he talked himself more and more into trouble.
Malik giggled at the frustrated face his darker half showed and took a tanned hand in his own:
"Well, come on, Marik. We can walk the last part of the way, I doubt that Ryou would appreciate this monster in his garden anyway…"
"What do you think, Hikari-Pretty, will Kura coming out to play with us? Maybe we can go and bother the pharaoh… or we can go hunting and kill that stupid teacher… or we can do both…"


In the mane time with Ryou, Yugi and their squabblers:

With a lot of persuasion Yugi and Ryou managed it to hold their darker halves (mainly Yami) back from killing each other off and calm them down at last a little. Or, with other words, they promised them the couch to sleep on, if they don’t quite fighting.
With was declined with thanks.

And now Yugi and Ryou sat opposite each other on the table and where talking about the upcoming Christmas party. That they have to get presents since it isn't that much time…
Both of then where looking forward to decorate the house, write Christmas cards, bake even more cookies, until they remembered something important, and they turned towards their Yamis, who where standing silently behind them to glare at each other angrily.
Both of them didn’t know snow, so they properly didn’t know Christmas either and where confused what the hell they where talking about. Even if they already explained that all, but as generally known and already said, the attention span of a Yami isn't that long…

"You both know what Christmas is, right?"
But none of them had paid much attention to the actual conversation, too busy to think of ways to kill the other without alerting the two innocent lights.
But the question cut them out from their plotting long enough to give their Hikaris a blank stare.

"Oh, so the almighty pharaoh don’t know the answer? I must mark this day in my calendar!" said Bakura as he noticed Yamis glance, but as always Yami wasn’t at a loss for an answer.
"Just do that, because it will also be your dying day, if you don’t shut up! And of cause I know about Christmas!"
"Oh, care to enlighten us then, oh great pharaoh of all that’s annoying and dull!"

Even Ryou and Yugi where watching him now with a smile, eager for what he was going to say.

Ignoring Bakuras mocking tone, Yami cleared his throat. "Christmas, that is… that is… it has to do with snow… And with winter… And there are…Presents?… and something about cards… and cookies…" he scraped together what little he know.
Of cause Bakura wasn’t happy that Yami even had some sort of reply to begin with, no matter if it was right or not.

And so the thief did the same as he always did in that case.
Glaring like mad and hoping that the other would run off.
And of cause the bloody pharaoh refused to do just that, and just glared back without a word.

"At Christmas eve comes Santa Clause at night. He flies with his reindeer-sledge through the air and lands on each roof, then comes through the chimney and eats the cookies we made, and drinks milk and leaves presents behind." Explained Ryou, but he wasn’t that sure that they where even hearing a thing he said, seeing that the Yamis where still/again glaring at each other furiously.

/Yami, you know you cant kill Bakura that way, do you?/
//Never give up hope, Aibou.// told Yamis his sighing light.

Suddenly a loud noise was heard as someone kicked the front door down.
A very pissed off Kaiba was standing there, followed closely by a sobbing Mokuba and a hungry Joey.

"You damn worthless thief, how dare you to steal all the snowmen Joey and Mokuba made the whole morning!" angrily Kaiba looked around in the hall, but didn’t see who he was looking for.
"Where is that damn thief? I'm going to kill him. Tomorrow, Ryou is single again!!!!"
"Why am I single, what did he do this time?" asked Ryou curious as he placed his 'visitors' to Yami and Yugi in the living room.
"Joey and Mokuba built snowmen in my garden the whole morning. And now they have vanished mysteriously. And we found footprints in the snow. And what do you think where they lead us to? Exactly to a window of THIS house!"

Ryou turned around to glare at his Yami:
"And? What do you have to say to that?"
"I told you that snow-stuff is fucking shit, and I want it gone!"
"I want my snowmen back! It was so hard to make them and then you come along and stole them from us. That's not fair, I want my snowmen back!" whined Mokuba and looked at his big brother pleadingly, while Joey was busy eating all the cookies on the table.
Bakura growled at the black-haired boy, who immediately sought refuge behind Kaiba.

Ryou couldn’t help but sigh. "Bakura"
// I don’t want, Hikari! I have stolen them completely legally, so they are mine!//
/As well as the couch for the rest of this year, if you don’t hear./

Both of them stared at each other before Bakura shrugged his shoulders, knowing full well that Ryou would do it. He had already proven it, and even did something with the door so even the skilled tomb robber couldn’t get in Ryous room.
No matter how long he worked on that blasted door, it refused to open for him!
And Ryou wouldn’t tell him what or how he did it, no matter what he did.
No matter how often he asked, or how he tortured him with kissing and touching…
'My fluffy Hikari knows how to keep a secret…' Bakura thought again.
On one side he was very proud of his Hikari to be able to do this.
But on the other side, the door was blocking him from his little lights bedroom!

"I thought your… offering… over," and he nodded to Ryou, "and it is worth a consideration. You are lucky, I'm generous today. They are in the bedroom."
"Generous? You mean you don’t want to get kicked out by the smaller one!" grinned Joey, who know full well what kind of offer he couldn’t resist.

Mokuba ran upstairs as fast as he could, with Ryou hot on his heels. The white-haired Hikari had a bad feeling in his gut (For the second time today)
And sadly it was proved right again: The whole, good heated room was swimming with water from the melting snow…
Without a word he walked down in the kitchen, grabbed the frying pan from before and walked back to the others in the room, who where watching him suspiciously.
"Ba-ku-ra…" he sang sweetly.
"What!?" he snapped back, before the heavy pan flew in his direction.

"Because of you fucking idiot is our room swimming with water!!! Why do you have to steal everything you see!? Keep you damn finger by yourself, you prick! Maybe I should ask Yami to send you to the shadow realm for a while, so you can think about what you have done!!!!
"

Poor Bakura as well as everyone else in the room starred open mouthed at the small, normally silent boy. Who would have guessed that the Albino could be so loud.

"Okay, shall I?" asked Yami happily with sparkling ruby eyes and he would have jumped up if it weren't for Yugi holding him back.
"Yami…"
"What! He was asking for it! And you always say, when someone needs your help, you should help!"
//And I would love to help Ryou in this matter! You know how I like to help others, Aibou!// whispered Yami through the mind link, ready to do just that. Yugi was clinging to his arm and sat beside him and half on his lap, just to make sure the pharaoh couldn’t get up. (Yeah, because he so not enjoys sitting on his lap)

Ryou slowly calmed down after his little outburst.
But only after hitting Bakura several times on the head with his pan, and throwing the knives at him like Yami did before.
Now they where sticking in the wall all around Bakura, outlining his form.
Bakura paled even more as he saw one of the knifes sticking between he legs, far too close to his favorite parts for it to be funny.
//I think I should congratulate you, to your accurate aim, my fluffy Hikari//
/Well, thanks, that’s the first time the knives go where I want them to go!/

Now Bakura lost even the last bit of color, while Ryou ignored him.

"Thanks, Yami, but I don’t think that will be necessary. Not yet, at last." said Ryou with an innocent smile, as if he hadn't done anything.
"Yeah, thanks, pharaoh! A great help you are! You are also a Yami, shouldn’t we stick together and all the crap?"
'Because the Hikaris also stick together! That’s so mean… but then again, wouldn’t mind being alone with the three of them…' and with that Bakuras mind went in the gutter…

"Okay, Bakura, you go out and built new snowmen for Mokuba!" Ryou brought his Yami merciless back to reality and out of his dreams of three Hikaris all over him...
"But it so cold out there!"
"That’s the night for you too, if you don’t move your ass now!"
"Okay, okay!" shrugging his shoulders, Bakura was on his way out, while murmuring "Damn couch, damn Hikaris and their always same threat..."
"That’s maybe because it is always working…" murmured Kaiba, who was the only one who happen to hear him.
"Shut up, moneybags!"
With a pout Bakura got out of the room, just in time as Malik and Marik where about to knock on the front door.
Surprised the tomb robber blinked, as Malik growled and Marik fidgeting excided around, and showed him an snowball.

He held the handful snow under Bakuras nose: "Look, isn't that great? That is practical everywhere, just laying around waiting for us to play with, in the whole city, and Hikari-Pretty says that it is called 'snow'! Snow, you know! Have you ever seen something like that?! Its funny, but it tastes weird, and Ishizu isn't happy when you take it to her room, or in her bed to show it to her, but I really don’t get why, because that stuff is so fluffy and funny and you can throw it at peoples, or burry people under it, and you can drive a orange car with a big shovel attached and wipe out cars and teachers with it…"

Malik patted his shoulder to calm him a little: "Don’t forget to breath… In and out, in and out. He's like that since morning, and my sister throw us out, because he was bothering her! I nearly lost him." said Malik as excuse for his silly Yami, who Bakura was still starring at.
"And so you two decided to bother us instead?" but suddenly Bakura was struck with one of his brilliant ideas and a grin grow over his whole face: "Since he is bothering you, I'm sure it is okay for you when I borrow him for a while so you can take a break."

Without waiting for the answer Bakura grabbed the prancing Marik by his collar and dragged him away.
"You will get him later back."
Marik waved his Hikari: "Bye, bye, Hikari-Pretty! Winke-winke."

For a moment Malik just starred after them, shook his head and walked in the warm house. Better not to think too much about it, they are both more then a little nuts.

Sure, he was a little surprised that Kaiba was here, too, but the other told him what happened over a cup of cacao to warm him up a little.

A little later, Marik and Bakura where unattended in the garden.
And they where suspect silent:

With a wide grin Bakura and Marik stormed in the room, after a long time of silence: "Come on, we are finished, you have to come and look!"
"Finished with what?" asked Ryou carefully, as always when Bakura was this excited about something, it normally wouldn’t make the Hikari happy.

But the tomb robber just grabbed his boyfriend and tossed him over his shoulder.
"We did what you told him, little Ryou! Building snowmen! And now take a look. We did great work! You will be proud of us!" shouted Marik happily, and dragged his own Hikari out of his chair and out of the door. Curious the other followed them, since no one had expected that the great thief king would actually go playing in the snow.
Yugi giggled at that thought, while Yami growled: "With that threat its no wonder he obeyed. Who wouldn’t." grumbled the former pharaoh, before he stopped death in his tracks at the sight before him.

They hadn't built just one snowman, but a whole landscape in Ryous garden.

The center of the whole thing was a snowman who looked like Yami, compete with a duel disc in his hand and his puzzle around his neck. You could even recognize his clothes, the sleeveless shirt, the boots, his two belts. The two Yamis really had put a lot of effort in doing this, you could identify every detail.
The snow-Yami was getting strangled by a snow-Bakura and a snow-Marik who where standing side by side over Yami with each of them had a hand on his neck.
Snow-Yami was kneeling before them, his tongue was hanging out and his eyes where crosses.
They where grinning and where holding their items triumphantly in their hands, and apparently they where standing on pillows, but that was not all!

They had made the Hikaris, too.
Ryou and Malik where sitting to their feet on the pillows and cheering them on with admiration on their faces, hugging their Yamis thighs and they had very little cloths on them.
Yugi was there as well, in the same outfits as the other two Hikaris, pressed against Bakuras chest and adoring and hugging the thief. Ryous hand was casually on the ass of the other Hikari.
Even Kaiba was there, sobbing on the ground with an crashed Laptop before him and his briefcase smashed on his head. Joey and Anzu where standing on top of his back and making out, wrapped around each other. A Chibi-Mokuba sat beside them, gagged and bounded in a cage made of snow…

(a/n: I explain how they did this all at the end, it just don’t really fit in here)

To say Yami was furious would be an understatement, and Yugi could feel the others rage over the mind link. And so he was just as surprised as everyone else as Yami turned around and stormed away.
Marik and Bakura grumbled something about 'boring pharaoh, spoiling their fun'. But Yugi could feel that Yami was planning something to get back on them, and he dragged his fellow Hikaris quickly away from their darker halves, jus tto make sure they where not caught in the crossfire.
And not a moment too late, as Yami came back with the garden hose in hands, turned it full on and the next thing they know was that Bakura and Marik where washed away by the icy cold water jet .

Yami was laughing like mad, while on the artistic Yamis was a rapidly growing coat of ice.
Every one else was starring at them, not knowing if they should laugh or scream.
Ryou and Malik where squeezing Yugis hand thankfully, if it weren't for him, they would share their fate and be ice-art by now.
Somehow they all calmed down, while the insane duo was getting harder and harder.
And for once in their life they weren't happy about it…
The others moved Bakura and Marik inside in the warm, while Yami stomped the snowmen into the ground, until only holes in the ground remembered of their existence.

Mokuba took Joey and his brother by the hand and dragged them away: "I don’t want to be here anymore, lets go home. They are all mean!"
Joey tousled the back hair soothingly: "Don’t worry, we can always built us new snowmen. Better ones!"
"Or an igloo? Or a snow castle?" the short boy asked hopefully and hugged Joey with a big smile as he nodded. "When I get enough cookies, no problem. All we need is enough supplies, or I'm starving."

In the meantime they sat Bakura and Marik before the burning chimney to defrost them, and they kept throwing accusing looks at Yugi until he had enough:

"What? What's the matter, what do you want?! What did I do?"

"You are a Hikari! You should have pity with us! All Hikaris have always pity with everyone."
" I've none!" came it from Malik and Ryou at the same time, earning them sore glances from their darker halves until they turned back to Yugi.
"You should scold him, and ban him on the couch forever and ever for what he did to us!"
"Right! That was soooo mean, although we made you all so great snowmen with all the fluffy, soft snow!"
"And what do we get for all our work?"
"Yami made us stiff and cold!"

// If they do that any longer, I really stiff them/
/ Just ignore them, they have to stop sooner or later/

"Yami as a Yami is supposed to be mean!"
"But you are a Hikari!"
"And Hikaris are always nice!"

"The hell I have pity with you! That deserves you right, I don't have to have pity with you after your little stunt, just because I'm a Hikari!"
Bakura sat down beside Yugi, laid an arm around his shoulder and tried to look as harmless and innocent as possible. And for once it worked somehow, since he was looking like a drowned rat, as he added with a pout: "Don’t you like me even a tiny little bit?"

But before Yugi was able to answer, something hit Bakura on the back of his head. And again. And again. And then some more.
The tomb robber turned around to see Yami standing in the door, with burning red eyes and two duel monster cars in his hand. Kuribo and Multiplication

(don’t know if it’s the right name…The card makes from one Kuribo many)

And with an angry snarl he buried Bakura under a giant heap of Kuribos which he throw at his head one after one, until you could barely even see the white hair under the brown mass.
"Hands away from my lover! When are you going to stop hitting on my Hikari?!" (2)
"I just want to borrowing him for a little while! Its not like I'm going to keep him, you could really share! Your greedy, you know that, pharaoh!?" came a muffled voice from under the Kuribo-mountain.

Yami didn’t say anything to that, he just turned more red, and incased the fluffy heap until you couldn’t even hear his faint cries for help anymore.
Ryou shook his head as he began to dig his Yami out again.
He kicked some of the hissing and snarling Kuribos away and suddenly saw some white stands of hair under all the fluffy brown, and he and Malik dragged him out.
Marik was just hopping around and clapped his hands happily, watching them all. He didn’t freeze anymore, and was back to his insane self in a matter of minutes.
Without paying attention that it had to hurt a lot, they tugged him out on the his long hair.
As they finally got him out, he was shivering and gasping on the floor: "Too… sweet…and fluffy…cant…bear…"
And then even the last convulsions where stopping, as he fainted.

"The cuteness has him pained,
So he weakly had to faint."
rhymed Yami with a grin.
(In German it sounded better, I'm not good at rhyming, hope it make at last a little sense….)

Yugi dragged him out while he apologized to Ryou: "I think it may be better when we leave now, before some serious damage can be done."
Malik looked at Yugi, and then pointed at Bakura: "And what are calling this, then?"
"Don’t know. Maybe: his own fault?"
"Hikaris aren't what they once where…"

Ryou nodded shortly to them, while the Egyptian couple took a hold on Bakuras hands and feet and dragged him over to the couch. For a moment they acted like they want to throw him in the fire, but Ryou luckily could prevent this.
"But why not, Ryou? All we want is to braise him a little!" pouted Marik, and his Hikari nodded eagerly:
"Then he is hot and crispy! And you like your lover hot, right?"
"But not THAT hot, damn it! And now let him down. I would like to get him back in one piece, if you don’t mind!"

The insane couple just shrugged their shoulders: "Okay."
And they throw him really hard on the couch, chuckling and laughing.
"Aua! I'm going to kill you fucking brick!" roared Bakura angrily, as he fell from the couch and hit his head on the coffee table.

Malik and Marik shared a look, nodded at each other and stormed away, holding hand and chuckling like mad. Bakura chased the couple out of the door, swinging a knife he had grabbed from the wall where they still stuck there after Ryous little outburst.
Ryou stood there starring after them, not knowing if he should be glad that they where gone, or if he should be worried what they are going to do to the city….

TBC:


(1) For more info about the 'courtship behavior' of a Yami Marik (or every other Yami) look at
'I hate Mondays' chapter3 ^____^

(2) he does that in I hate Monday, he does that in School-Theater, so why should he stop now
with hitting on Yugi for the heck of it ^____^

Oh, and if you ask how Marik and Bakura made all the snowmen, and so good, too, in such a short time (it is just midday).
Well, they had a lot of volunteers to do a lot of their work for them after Marik showed them his millennium-rod. And Bakura too knows how to get peoples to do what he wants…

I have 1 more chapter to go, since I got so many nice reviews for this story, so watch out for it. I post it as soon as I can. And I promise I then continue working on the other story…