Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Flower of Egypt ❯ The Secert Watcher ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Flower of Egypt 3:
The Secert Watcher
Author's Notes: This is my first Yu-Gi-Oh fic I have ever written. But I am hoping it is has good has my DBZ ones seem to be based on the reviewers. Also this is a Yugi (Yami)/ Own Character romance. If you have a problem with that I suggest you not read. This starts out when Yami is Pharoh and then goes into the modern times when Yugi is seventeen.
I do not own Yugi or any characters within it. I also do not own any Egyptian god or godess. I own everyone else.
_________________________________________________________
Yugi jerked awake his body was covered in sweat. It was that dream again. He had been having it for around a month now, and it had gotten clearer ever since. The man had to have been Yami as a Pharoh and the woman must have been his wife.
'Actually,' said Yami. 'She wasn't we never got married.'
'Mind me asking why?' asked Yugi.
'It just never occured to me to marry her. If I had known she would died then I would have married her and made her my queen.'
'I see but why are the memories coming back now?'
'Who knows they could mean something else though.'
'What do you mean something else.'
'I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Now go back to sleep tommorrow is the final day of the Duel Monster Tournement. Don't forget to keep an eye out for 'The Angel of Death'.'
'Of course but since we don't break any of the rules then we shouldn't have a problem.'
'Not until the end at least if we win we'll have to face off against her at a place of her choosing.'
'Good point though I have a feeling that we will win.'
'Of course just don't get cocky.'
'Okay night Yami.'
'Sleep Yugi go to sleep.'
'I don't feel like it anymore I feel to wired.'
'Yugi!'
'What?!'
'Go to sleep!'
'I want some juice.'
'Damnit Yugi!'
'I'll go to sleep after I have some juice.'
'Fine.'
_________________________________________________________
She sat on the window seat sweet haunting music flowing from the flute that was resting below her lips has she played it. The door to the room opened and Seto Kaiba walked into the room staring at her reflection in the mirror.
"Are you ready for tonight?" he asked.
"Of course I'm ready Seto you worry to much."
"I just don't like where this is headed."
"I guarantee everything will go according to plan."
"I still have a bad feeling about this plan and you know it!"
"I can take care of myself Seto you don't have to worry."
"I know you can but really you can't protect yourself from a broken heart."
"I've changed since the orphange Seto."
"I know your not has meek has you were back then but you still need protection."
"I have you, Mokuba, and Bakura to protect me from all that. Who knows maybe I'll have him again to protect me from everything else again."
"I hope you know what your doing."
"Don't worry he'll win and all that I need to do next is get him to the tomb shall we say."
"Look get some sleep so your wide awake and ready to take him on in the morning."
"Alright fine."
"Sleep well."
"You too Seto."
The girl took one last look at the full moon has Seto left her in the room. It reminded her of better times years ago.Before everything crumbled down around her and she was ripped from all that she loved. That was a long time ago and she wondered if the plan would work and set everything right again. Her one fear was that he would be alive and hunting her down. However she knew she couldn't be found by him not after how hard she and Seto worked on covering up her tracks and keeping her tracks covered throughout the tournement. Soon it would all be over things would be back to normal and hopefully she would no longer have to hide herself. Not from him, and not from anyone else ever again.
_________________________________________________________
"Do you think it will work big brother?" asked Mokuba from outside the door.
"What are you doing up?!" demanded Seto turning to look down at his younger brother who was in his light blue pajamas.
"Um," said Seto trying to think of an answer however none was coming to him at the moment.
"Never mind don't even answer that question! Just go back to bed kiddo it's late real late."
"It's not that late."
"It's three o'clock in the morning!"
"See it's not real late it's just real early."
"Bed now!"
"But..."
"Now Mokuba you need your sleep your still a kid. Besides you were up late last night talking to her about the completion of the plan."
"I don't need sleep."
"Yes you do."
"No I don't."
"Sleep now or you can't watch the final match."
"Hey that's not fair!"
"It's the only way to get you to go to bed. Now go to bed I mean it!"
"Alright big brother," pouted Mokuba standing there looking at his feet.
"Good."
Seto began to walk away toward his own room, glad that at least one problem was fully resolved when.
"Can I have a glass of milk?"
"Mokuba!"
Next morning_______________________________________________
Yugi and the others walked outside to the main ring, the final battle before the last battle was about to begin between Yugi and Weeval. Even though Kaiba Corps was hosting the game again neither brother had decided to join ranks of those dueling. Which lead them to believe that something was going to happen at the end and whatever it was it was going to be big. Word was that had Joey signed up instead of Weeval versus Yugi it would be Joey versus Weeval but Joey was taking the time to teach his sister the game and catching up on things.
"So Yugi think you can beat him again?" asked Tea.
"I've beaten him before," said Yugi.
"Yeah Yugi but from what I've heard Weeval has gotten better then the last time you guys dueled."
"Looks like we will find out today just exactly how good he is if he ever makes it here."
It was then that the annoucer stepped into the middle of the Dueling Arnea and smiled at the cheering fans.
"Now for the final match of the Tournement the winner of this one will get the honor of facing off against the lovely 'Angel of Death' herself. The match between her and the winner will be televised on this screen!"
With that the man waved his hand at a wall that was opening up to reveal an extremely giant screen.
"Now if the two contestants would please step forward and prepare to DUEL!"
The crowd started screaming with excitement has Yugi took his place, he was soon followed by Weeval. Yugi felt the Millenium Puzzle activate and felt Yami take over. He closed his eyes and allowed it all to happen, when he opened his eyes he locked eyes with Weeval and smirked.
"Weeval it's time to duel!" he proclaimed.
Elsewhere_________________________________________________< br> A Young woman watched the fight from a screen, she studied the two warriors in concentration. Her clothing consisted of a black skirt, a white blouse, and a tight white vest that accented her curves, and her white socks peaked over her black knee high boots. An Egyptian necklace dangled between her colarbones, she wore black kick boxing gloves, and several silver bangles on each hand. The shadows hide her face making it impossible for anyone to make out the color of her long hair. They were both very good, though the one called Weeval seemed to be cocky and arrogant.
'That shall be his downfall,' she thought.
She continued to watch the match with intrest he was extremely good at what he was doing. He was cheating without making it very well known to the judges. She frowned it was her job to make sure that it didn't happen she would have to teach the runt a little lesson. She turned to Mokuba who was standing next to her.
"Tell Seto I'll be back wants I finish up that fool and finish my match with the one they call Yugi."
"Alright," said Mokuba.
The girl left and waved to a being in the shadows for it to follow the animal did and together the two of them left the room heading for the tourenment area.
Mokuba watched them go and couldn't help but grin he didn't know why his brother had been worried, he really needed a girlfriend. He couldn't wait to watch the duel between her and Yugi. It was goin to be lots of fun especially the end. Yugi just might get beat by a girl. He started giggling the cool and confident Yugi would definately be blown away by the outcome of this battle. He liked Yugi but sometimes it was fun to pull tricks on people especially him.
"Well I guess I need to contact them so they to can be part of the fun," said Mokuba picking up a phone and dialin a number on it.
_________________________________________________________
Word spread quickly when she was in the area, within five minutes of her arrival almost everyone in the crowd knew that she here. To an extent it kinda of annoyed her since it wasn't has fun to see the look on the contestants faces if they knew she was here. However she didn't need to worry about that since by the time she made her way through the crowd the match was already over with the one called Yugi being the victor. She knelt down and whispered something into her companions ear, before turning around and walking away. Everything was going well even if she hadn't been able to get his attention by defeating Weeval for cheating. Her pet would definately get his attention that was for sure.
Yugi stepped down from the podium to meet Tea, Mai, Duke, and Tristian.
"You did good Yugi," said Tea happily.
"Thanks Tea," said Yami smiling.
"Well now I guess you have to wait for word from this 'Angel of Death' chick," said Tristian.
"I've heard she's quite the looker," said Duke rubbing his chin thoughtfully.
"Is that all you think about?" asked Tea annoyed.
"Yeah," said Duke. "Pretty much."
"Jerk!"
Everyone started laughing has Tea began slapping Duke across the face several times. Suddenly Yugi felt a Yami felt a tug at his jacket and looked down and saw a tiger there. Before he could react the tiger grabbed some cards from his deck and took off runing.
"What the hell?!" shouted Yami taking off after it.
"Hey Yugi where ya goin?" shouted Tristan before taking off after him the others not far behind.
"What on Earth is going on?" asked Mai.
"That's what I would like to know," said Joey coming up next to her his sister Sernaity not far behind.
"What are you guys doing here?" asked Tea.
"We got a call from Mokuba telling us where to find you and to stick with you guys," said Seranity.
"So why exactly are we chasing a tiger through the streets?" asked Joey.
"It stole Yugi's cards," said Tristian.
"We've got to be kidding me?!" said Joey. "Seriously the tiger stole the cards?"
"Yeap believe it buddy."
"Wow go figure," said Joey.
"So what are we going to do to get them back?" asked Joey.
Yami felt weird for some reason and something made him look up and what he saw made him stop dead in his tracks. The other came to stop but not soon enough has they were all in a heap on the ground looking up at the giant pyramid before them.
"What the hell?!" they all shouted.
_________________________________________________________
Author's Notes: Next chapter 'Memories and Battles'
Mediaminer - Could ya'll do me a favor and leave the chapter number you are reviewing in your review please?
Death Angel - Thanks
xtreemasheen3k2 - Well we already dicussed that but thanks for the review.

Fanfiction.net
SilverDragon - Thanks
Tenshi bakeru - Well
Isle - Thanks
Xing@fanfiction.net - Thanks