Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Gift ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
The Gift


A/N Ok. Here is my Christmas story that I told you all I would be doing. I know that I said something about maybe doing a one-shot and that is in the works but I wanted to get this one out as soon as I could seeing how it’s now Dec. 14. Only a week and few days before Christmas. I have both Chapter one and two done and working on chapter 3. I hope you all like this one and please send in those reviews. They make me happy and write faster.

Don’t own anything.

Chapter 1

Ryou let out a soft sigh as he looked down to the stick in his hand. “Negative. He said softly as he then throws the stick in the trash before washing his hands.

Ryou Bakura was your normal young man. He had long snow white hair and doe brown eyes. His skin was milky white and soft as baby bottom. He stood about 5’ 3” tall and was 20 years of age.
Ryou was also a very shy but very polite young man. He was also a very happy young man. People often say that when Ryou smiled it would light up the room. All in all Ryou was a normal young man.
All but one thing. Ryou could carry. Could have children. Something he can do thanks to his boyfriend, Seto Kaiba.

Seto Kaiba was a very wealthy young man. He was the owner and CEO of his gaming company, Kaiba Corps. His games were known through out the world. His most popular ones were the ones that deal with Duel Monsters.
On top of that Kaiba had a team of doctors and scientist that worked in labs to come up with things to understand humans to find ways to help humans.
One of these things was to help Ryou carry. To be able to conceive and deliver a baby.

It all started two years after Ryou and Kaiba had been together. They both had talked about wanting children but they didn’t want to go about it the normal way. They didn’t want to adopted and they didn’t want use a woman to carry the child with only one of there genes.
They wanted the child to have both genes and the only way for that to happen was for one of them to carry.
That was when Kaiba came up with a drug. One that would allow a man to develop a womb to carry a child. Ryou said he would love to be able to carry and volunteer to take the drug.
It took another two years for the drug to be developed and work the way it should. What it did to Ryou they were now ready for nor was Ryou.


At first it seems that nothing was happing, that the drug wasn’t working. A week went by before Ryou noticed anything.
It was one night that Ryou woke up feeling sick. Then another week went by and he was having a lot of pain in his lower abdomen. Ryou even found blood in his underwear one night. The drug was working but not in the way they thought it would.
Everyone thought he would just developed a womb to carry the baby in. What the drug did was give him a womb but all the other parts as well. The inner and outer parts. Ryou was now a hermaphrodite, a herm.
The pains he felt were the inner parts growing and the blood he found was when his vagina had open. Ryou was now able to carry.
One the two got word from the doctor that everything was ok and in working order they started to screw like rabbits. Not like they didn’t have fun while making a child.

At first it seem like it was a hit or miss, with missing happing a lot. Then Ryou found himself pregnant and they were overjoyed with the idea of having a child. A feeling that would not last long.

During the first trimester everything went fine. Ryou was doing everything to make sure that the baby was healthy and growing strong. He ate all the right foods and made sure to get a lot of excise. It was during the second trimester that everything went wrong.
Ryou woke up one night to a lot pains were the baby was. He was only four months along and so he knew he shouldn’t be feeling anything like this. He went to the bathroom and found blood in his underwear. Screaming for Kaiba, he was rushed to the hospital in hopes of saving the child. By the time he got there it was too late. Ryou had miscarried.

When Ryou had lost their child he went in to a deep state of depression. They had found out that Ryou’s body had attack the child like it would to a virus, this was why he had lost it. Ryou wasn’t sure if they should try again. His body might do the same thing.
Kaiba, on the other hand, wasn’t going to give up so easy. He wanted a child. He wanted a child with Ryou and was going to be damned if he didn’t keep trying.

So for the next two years they kept trying. Sadly every time Ryou would end up pregnant he would miscarry the child. In two years he had lost three children. Now it looked like he wasn’t going to be able to have a child. This only sent him into a deeper state of depression.


Kaiba had looked up from his bed when Ryou walked into their room. “Not pregnant.” He stated more then asked. He could tell from the way Ryou was holding himself that his love wasn’t.
Ryou just nodded as he crawled into bed and snuggling close to his love of more then six years. “Why can’t I give you a child?” He asked as he closed his eyes, to hold back the tears that wanted to fall.
Kaiba just sighed as he wrapped his arms around his love and shook his head. “We will have a child kitten.” he said calling Ryou by his nickname. It was a name that only Kaiba was allow to call Ryou.
“We will have our child, kitten. We just have to keep trying. Besides, trying for one is fun.” He said trying to lighten the mood.
Ryou smiled as he nodded. “True.” He said as the two snuggled under the cover to get some sleep.

Neither knew how true Kaiba’s words have been. Neither knew how much time, money and stress it would be to have those words come true. Nor did they know that the fates were about to grants their wish. They were about to find out.


A/N There is first chapter. I hope you all like it. I have the second one out soon. Please tell me what you think of the story so far. I will see you all in my next chapter.