Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Gift ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
The Gift


A/N Ok. Here is the second chapter I promised you all. I know I just got done posting the first one but I do have it done so I’m posting. I hope you all like this story and please send in those reviews.

Don’t own anything. All for fun.


Chapter 2

It was now two months later. It was now May and spring was in the air. Everything was starting to wake up from its long winter nap.
Flowers were starting to bloom, bees were buzzing about. Trees were getting there bright green leaves back while birds were sing and babies were being hatched. The world was truly come back to life. This included Kaiba and Ryou.

The two young men were spending as much time as they could in the bedroom. Hardly leaving there beds but life would call for them and the two would have to leave.
Kaiba still had his business to run and to many fools that worked under him. There were many times the two would be about to do it and he was called away because of said fools.
When Kaiba would be at work, Ryou would be visiting his friends. All of which were leading happy lives.

It would seem that after Yugi won the last duel against the ex-pharaoh, Atemu didn’t want to leave his hikari, his light. It would seem that the two had fallen in love at some point and Atemu couldn’t stand to leave Yugi behind.
When Atemu stayed he was able to bring Akifa and Marik back with them. All three darks were given bodies. Something that all the lights were happy for.
Atemu and Yugi were the first two to hook up. They are still living at the game shop and ruining it just fine. They took over after Grandpa’s death, something that hit Yugi the hardest.
Marik and Malik were next to hook up. The Isthars ended up moving back to Japan and ruin the museum. They are doing fine, a bit insane but fine.
The next two that hooked up was a shocker. Ryou’s dark, Akifa had fallen for the pup of the group, Joey. They had hooked up about two months before Ryou and Kaiba had.
Akifa and Joey had shocked the group next by forming a band. It would seem that Akifa had a great singing voice and Joey could rock on guitar.
After forming the band and playing a few small gigs, they got a contract and tour all over the world. The band is a smash hit. The groups make sure to always buy ever cd they come out with.
Granted this did mean that the group didn’t get to see Akifa and Joey very often but they did stay in touch.

Right now it was around noon. Ryou was over at the game shop visiting as were Marik and Malik. The group had been spending all day together just having a great time.
The group was enjoy a lazy lunch when Ryou got up and shot for the bathroom. For the past month Ryou has been throwing up everyday and right around noon.

Yugi, with the others, watched as Ryou ran for the bathroom before he let out a sigh and looked to his dark/lover. “Do you think Ryou is coming down with something? His been throwing up for a while now.”
Atemu let out a sigh as he shrugged. “I don’t know Yugi. Maybe.” He said.

Ryou came out of the bathroom about fifteen minutes later as he sat in a chair and closed his eyes. “I don’t feel so good.” He said softly as he sat there.
“Do you want me to call Kaiba?” Atemu then asked as Ryou shook his head no. “I drove here I should be able to drive myself home.” Ryou said as he started to get up. Everything started to spin before it went black.

When Ryou woke up he realized he was at home in his and Kaiba’s bedroom. Puzzled, Ryou started to sit up before a hand gentle pushed him back down. Ryou looked over to see Kaiba standing next to the bed.
“Seto? What happened?” Ryou asked as he watched him.
Kaiba sat on the bed next to his love as he let out a soft sigh. “You pasted out at Yugi’s place. They called me then rushed you to the hospital where one of my doctors has already looked you over.” Kaiba said before smiling. “It would seem you’re pregnant.” Kaiba said as he lean in and kissed Ryou.
To say that Ryou was shocked was an understatement. Ryou didn’t think he could have anymore kids. Not with all the miscarries he had. But once the shock faded Ryou started to kiss Kaiba back.

It was later that night that Ryou was laying in bed next to his CEO as he rubbed the spot were their child was. “I’m going to make sure this baby comes into the world, Seto. I won’t lose another one.” Ryou said as he smiled at his love.
Kaiba placed his hand on top of Ryou’s as he nodded. “We both will kitten.” He said as he lean in and kissed Ryou.
Ryou started to kiss Kaiba back before he pulled away and smiled at him. “Do you realize this baby will be a Christmas baby? May not be born on Christmas but will be born in December.”
Kaiba gave a nod to this as he pulled his snow white kitten close. “It will be the perfect gift.” He said as the two started to drift off.


A/N There is the 2nd chapter. I hope you all liked it and I hope you all will send in reviews. They truly make me happy. I will see you all next chapter. It should be out very soon.