Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The ledgon of a forgotten past revieled ❯ the first battle and a boat reck... ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Ok, I don't know how many chapters this story is going to take, so I am not writing this all the time. I don't own anything but the plot; so deal with it!

After about a 30-minute wait, the boat carrying the boys and senshi finally set off. By this time, Yugi and Bakura had come to and had accepted the news. No one liked it too much and everyone knew it spelled danger with a capital D. Never the less, they were on their way to reunite with the other members of their team to finish this off once and for and send Pegasus and Beryl back to where they belonged.

Kayla had switched with Yugi in the department of sleeping and Seto laughed. "Foolish girl… always sleeping or flaking out." He said, referring to Kayla who was using Yugi as a pillow and about ready to fall to the floor.

"Seto-kun, please, don't start fights right now, please?" Jenna begged her love, glad for once Kayla was a sleep and not ready with a remark.

"Alright. If you wish it right now… No fights." He promised Jenna, but mentally thought :: That doesn't mean I can't pick one with her another time when Jenna won't be watching 24/7… ::

About an hour into the trip, the boat jolted and knocked Kayla onto the floor. The sky once again grew dark and thunder boomed off in the distance. Along with the storm -like conditions, came a feeling of cold energy; a negative feeling of pure evil. Jenna gasped and got Mokuba down.

"What are you doing Jenna?" Mokuba asked in a frightened tone of voice.

"I feel something truly evil. Stay down, Mokuba." Jenna warned and then turned to the others.

"Jenna is right, little brother, you are much safer in here. " Seto also stated, backing up Jenna. He knew that Mokuba rarely listened to anyone other than him and now was no time to find out if he would or not.

"Anything you say big brother!" Mokuba promised.

"It's locked!" Tristan reported as he tried to open the door.

"Someone wants us gone and wants to make sure we don't escape." Yugi noticed.

"Well there is only one way out… Mars Crystal Power!!!" Jenna yelled before warning everyone, "Get down now!"

"Mars Flame Sniper!" Jenna exclaimed, shooting a fire arrow at the lock, which blew the door out.

"Oh no! Everyone on this is boat is gone!" Bakura reported after one scan of the small boat with his eyes. This boat was a type where a person really couldn't hide on. In fact, it was the type that shouldn't have any bunkrooms, so it made for an easy trip by giving the appearance it had several rooms and the like.

"Lets transform!!" Kayla announced to everyone, excluding Jenna, whom had already transformed into fuku. "Super Moon Crisis Power!!!" Kayla began, the familiar ribbons covering her body before they became her senshi fuku.

Yugi looked down at his puzzle and thought long and hard. "How do I transform?" He asked.

:: Look into your heart and the words will come to you. :: Yami explained, using the mind link that both of them shared.

Yugi closed his eyes and thought for a moment before he once again spoke, "Moon Puzzle Power." He whispered softly and he rather unsure of himself at first. The puzzle reacted like it did when he called for Yami, but instead of Yami coming out like he usually did, the light burst into ridons and Yugi underwent a transformation.

The ribbons covered his arms and chest, and formed a Princely armor/tuxedo of gray color with gold accents. It then did the same to his legs, making his boots come to his knees. The moon symbol appeared on his forehead and stayed there as the puzzle burst with one final glow of light, making a cape of black with a gold inside for him before be posed. With one hand on his hip, and another in the air with the sign for victory, he smiled brightly.

The young duelist blinked his eyes and shook his head. "Wow! No way!" He blinked several more times then Bakura went next.

Bakura was looking down at his ring when noticed what Mars had said to transform. "I wonder if our transformations are slightly different from Yugi's…" he said aloud before thinking for a few more minutes. "Millennium Venus Power!" Bakura shouted and his ring had the same the puzzle did, but instead of reddish-gold like the ones from the puzzle, his item shot beams of orange bows of light through the air.

The ribbons then turned into a chain of hearts that swirled around his arms and legs, working their way into towards his ring. Once they had reached their, the ring exploded with light, making a armor like tuxedo that was orange and deep blue, the cape yellow with a dark blue inside. He grinned a solemn smile before posing. He kept his smile as he stood with most of his weight on his right leg and his arms crossed over his chest, his cape blowing in the wind, and a slight yellow light emitting from his forehead, which was caused by his planet symbol.

Tristan blinked and opened his hand to find something in it. To him it was a shock within itself. "What is this?"

"Your main weapon and transformation tool." Yugi explained as he looked at Tristan.

"How does this work?" Tristain asked in a state of shock.

"Close your eyes and look into your heart. The power will come to you."

Tristan did as he was told, and the Scale he now held glowed a light blue color.

"Millennium Mercury power!" He shouted a moment later, beams of ice and water covering his body in a tremendous array of lights and colors. Once it shattered from hardening around his body, he was in a dark blue, almost black, tuxedo body armor that had baby blue accents. The under side of his cobalt cape, which matched the color of his glowing planet symbol, was the same baby blue color as the accents.

He ran a hand through his hair before catching the Scale in his right hand and then posing, his weapon in his hand, on his shoulder as he winked and smiled, his other hand on his left hip with his left leg supporting his weight.

Kaiba went next. The rod, which everyone thought had disappeared, reappeared in Kaiba's hand. It pulsed once with a tint of dark red, matching that of Jenna's fuku, for only a second. He then closed his eyes as the same thing happened.

Words came to him and he said, "Millennium Mars Power!" Fire incased his body for a few moments and when it cleared, he was fully transformed. His armored suit was black with dark red accents. The under side of his cape was red as well.

He spun around once, his symbol glowing bright before he blinked and stood with the rod over his head, both hands on it, and a look of shear determination on his face.

Joey was the last one to transform as the Arc formed in his hand. He too closed his eyes like those before him did, then said, "Millennium Jupiter Power!" His symbol color was a forest green. Rings of thunder and lightening over came his blonde body and then sparked apart, leaving him in a dark green tux and cape, with teal accents and cape underside. His symbol continued to glow as he grinned and got into a crouch position, the Arc in both of his hands, facing downwards to his right.

"Wow…" He said, blinking after the transformation was complete.

"This is sure new," Tristan said, looking at himself.

"You said it, Tristan." Bakura put in as Kaiba nodded in agreement, not being able to talk from shock.

Before anyone else had time to think, a shrill scream pierced the air, indicating not everyone was gone on the boat like they first predicted. Yugi covered it and someone was being held up in the air. "Help! Help!" the boy shouted then screamed before falling limp.

"You let him go!!!" Kayla shouted.

"It's not right to pick on innocent people!" Yugi added, standing next to Kayla, who now was in her senshi fuku and had an extremely pissed off look on her face.

"Who are you to make us?! " the monster shouted, dropping its victim.

"We are the protectors of this world! We are in charge of making sure we live in a peaceful place!" Kayla yelled ready to tear the monster apart.

"Not likely Moon brat!" it screeched, shooting a poisonous substance at Kayla, knocking her back into the bunkroom wall.

"Kayla!" Yugi cried turning to the monster and holding up his puzzle.

Concentrating really heard, he closed his eyes and the puzzle glowed its normal dark gold color. "Moon Crisis Power!" he shouted, copying part of a transformation call Sailor Moon used and drawing energy from it through the puzzle that evenly went to his hand, creating a wand like device. "Super Moon Target!" he added as all that built up energy went through him and into the monster. It screeched and Yugi ran to Sailor Moon's side. "Are you ok?" He asked.

Kayla groaned, "I think so." She moaned out in pain again. The monster then charged at Seto and Jenna screamed.

"Seto-kun!!!! Look out!! There is a monster behind you!" Jenna screamed as she shot fire out of her fingers, aiming it right for another monster that tried to attack Seto from the side.

Seto did a back flip, landing behind the monster. He aimed the rod like a sharp object and tossed up like a baton. Right before he caught it, he shouted, "Rod of Fire! Hear my call!"

The rod lit up and the Mars symbol appeared above the eye on one end. "Fire Ignite!!" At that final call, fire formed in the shape of the eye and grew in size until no one could see that end of the rod. Kaiba then proceeded to hit the monster over the head with it, and the fire that gathered on the one tip fell off, burning the creature in the back. "Freeze it with a scroll, love!" Seto shouted to Mars.

Jenna nodded and pulled out a scroll. She closed her eyes as a heated wind blew hair back from her face. "I call on the powers of Mars…" As she opened her eyes and prepared to throw it, the scroll glowed a white light. "Fireballs Charge!!!" she then tossed the scroll and it lit up even more, doing just as Seto had asked it to do once it fell straight against the youma.

Tristan then grinned. "My turn! Ice!" He then concentrated and like Seto called on the power of his Rod, the Scale lifted up and the tips glowed, collecting water before spinning like an out of control top. "Freeze!" Tristan shouted, and as that final word was said, the monster was covered in ice. The weight of the now frozen monster caused the boat to crack and Tristan and Joey began to fall into the water below.

"Oh no! The ice is causing what is left of this boat to crack!" Jenna yelled. Mokuba had already fallen into the water and Seto jumped in and in a matter of seconds had Mokuba safely out of the ice-cold waters.

"Better try and finish the monster off Sailor Moon!!!" Bakura called, trying to balance Joey and Tristan while Jenna helped and Seto held Mokuba above the deadly cold water as the boy shivered from only being in no more than a minute at the most.

Sailor Moon groaned and tried to stand, but with little luck. The part of the boat where she was standing was already filling with water.

"I will try!" she promised as she concentrated and a wand appeared in her hand after she made a jump for it. Once it was fully powered up, she shouted her attack call. A beam shot from it and the monster shattered into a million pieces, taking parts of the boat with it.

A wind came up suddenly and broke apart the remainder of the boat, sending everyone flying. Mokuba was thrown into Bakura while Jenna and Seto were tossed off in another direction. Kayla and Yugi shared a similar fate as they were tossed off in a random direction. And the same went for Tristan and Joey. Each group had one person knocked out from the experience while the other had to support the both of them. Most drifted off in the ocean, only one made it to land. However it wasn't the duelist Kingdom they ended up…. No, far from it.

********** Back at Duelist Kingdom **********

Pegasus smirked evilly to himself as he watched the destruction of the boat. "Your plan worked perfectly, my dear. The scouts and the knights are now even farther apart from each other and the main thorns in our sides are lost at sea." He laughed.

"Yes, it feels good to finally be rid of Moon and Mars. Those two always were trouble… and were the first too react on it. But, no more. With them gone, the other's won't be able to react fast enough, and we can use their grief for their friends against them."

"What of Seto Kaiba? Can he or can he not since things like Mars has the ability to?" Pegasus inquired.

"Weather he can or he can't, it does not matter! No one can stop us now!" Beryl laughed evilly and it suddenly became dark over the entire world…