Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The New Authoress ❯ WHAT TO DO!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

WHAT TO DOOOO!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Disclaimer: Don't own Yu-gi-oh. Don't own this. Don't own that. I only own my own pathetic existence…

Bakura: *after being let out of the CURSE room* @()@

Sam: *banging her head on the wall*

Yami: o_0? What in Ra is she doing?

Tea: Trying to think up ideas for the new chapter…

Yugi, Ryou and Mokuba: *goes to comfort her*

Yugi: You're never gonna get any ideas if you keep banging your head like that!!! *tries to stop her* YAMI help out here!!!!

Yami: *flatly* No *Yugi gives him the puppy dog eyes attack* O_O' Must. Resist. *Ryou adds his pouting cute kitten attack* O_O…… >()< NOOOOOO!!!!!! *Mokuba adds to it with the wittle bunny bounce plea*

Mokuba: *bounces up and down pulling at his arm* Please Yami, Please Yami, Please Yami, Please Yami…

Yami: O.O… *Totally brainwashed. He goes to help Sam*

Seto: *shudders* Why was that so disturbing?

Pegasus: *appears dressed in a huge pink bunny suit bouncing up and down* Hey Kaiba, Hey Kaiba, Hey Kaiba, Hey Kaiba…

Seto: AAARRRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!! THE INHUMANITY!!!!!!! *runs through the wall creating a massive hole*

Yami: *Sam's stopped banging her head on the wall but has her head buried in her hands* Alright… C'mon Sam. I'm sure you'll get your inspiration… *she snaps her head up knocking him in the face* @~@……………

Sam: I got it!!!! I have an idea what to do with you people. *she goes to continue on her computer whilst the others check out the hole Seto made*

Yugi: I hope he hasn't hurt himself…

Joey: *thinking* Hmm. Ya know… if ya tilt ya `eads ta one side… it looks like a duck.

Everyone else: *tilts their heads to one side except for Yami and Bakura who are still conked out*

Ryou and Tristan: Oh yeah…

Mokuba and Tea: Cool…

Pegasus: That looks so adorable.

Yugi: Aww….

Yami and Bakura: @.@

Sam: RIGHT. Now for my test subjects *she grabs Ryou, Mokuba and Yugi. She drags them into a secret room and closes the door. The door is labelled LABORATORY. Yami and Bakura wake up*

Yami: *rubbing his head* Where's my Aibou?

Bakura: Ditto.

Joey: *head still tilted to one side* In that room over there. Sam took Ryou, Yug and Mokuba to do some sort of test or sumthin' like that.

Tea: *just as mesmerised* Yeah. Could you guys tell them I wish them good luck? *Yami and Bakura goes to the room to find it is locked. The place is dark dank and dreary with a luminescent green that filtered through the gaps in the door. There are flashes and muffled tortured screams*

Yami: Dear Ra no O.O

Bakura: She's torturing Mokuba and our Aibous. AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN INVITE ME!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! *bawling like Niagara Falls* I FEEL SO UNLOVED!!!!!!!!!

Seto: MMMMOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKUUUUUUBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! *he rushes back through the same wall that he went out making the hole in the wall a bit bigger*

Tea: *after the dust cloud clears the gang sees the shape of the bigger hole* Wow, now it looks like an electrocuted Eskimo.

Everyone else: *stares with renewed interest* (Authoress's Notes: o_0? How they manage to see an electrocuted Eskimo I'll never know. I think I'm becoming a bad influence on them)

Seto: *banging on the door* GIVE BACK MY BROTHER RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Eerie voice: IT'S ALIVE!!!!! IT'S AAAALLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Yugi, Mokuba and Ryou: AAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Yami, Bakura and Seto: O.O' AIBOU!!!!!/MOKUBA!!!!! *they burst through to see the horror and found the three of them running around madly, huge candy wrappers littered all around them whilst the TV was on showing Frankenstein the movie*

Ryou: ^()^ *singing drunkenly* #In the jun *hic* gle the mighty *hic* jungle. The lion *hic* sleeps tonight#

Mokuba: WEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *flapping his wings thinking his a bird*

Yugi: *sucking on three lollipops at the same time* ^o^

Bakura: o_o? She's not torturing them

Seto: O.O' No… it's worse.

Mokuba: *sees his older brother* SETO!!!!! *runs towards him still flapping his arms*

Seto: O()OU SHE'S PUT THEM ON A SUGAR HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! *runs away whilst Mokuba gives chase Sam follows with a clipboard to record what their doing*

Sam: *watches them running around in circles with Mokuba chasing Seto and cracking a whip of how he managed to obtain it I don't know* Subject has chosen the flight response of General Adaptation Syndrome. Subject is panicky and… *watches the chase still going on*

Seto: RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *everyone else ignores him*

Sam: *still watching* Could go on for quite some time

Seto: IF YOU… *Mokuba cracks the whip* WEREN'T SUCH *crack of the whip* A LOUSY AUTHORESS!!!! *cracks the whip again* YOU'D STOP THIS CRAZY KID!!!!! *Sam pouts*

Mokuba: Seto, Seto, Seto, Seto *still chasing. Seto runs through the same wall AGAIN widening the hole AGAIN. Mokuba starts skipping after him* SETO!!!!!!

Tristan: *staring at the newly enlarged hole* Hey… it's the dude from The Matrix!!!!

Everyone else: *mesmerised* Ooooooohhhhh

Sam: o.0? *tilts her head to one side to see what they were seeing* ^()^ Oh yeah!!!!

Meanwhile back where Yami and Bakura are

Ryou: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bakura: *grinning evilly* Torture time Aibou *he goes to beat up sleeping Ryou*

Ryou: *Ryou yawns and slowly wakes up. Bakura goes to punch him but Ryou kicks him in the face*

Bakura: ARGH!!!! What the.?

Ryou: HEYYYAAA!!!!!! *karate chops him like Miss Piggy from the Muppets*

Bakura: AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! *flies across the room. He gets up* GRRRRRR!!!!

Ryou: HEYYYAAAAAA!!!!! *karate chops him down again* HEYA *kicks him* HEYA *karate chops him* HEYA!!!! HEEEYYYYYYYAAAAAAA!!!!!! *dives in and a dust cloud forms. Bakura pops out here and there his arms flailing about*

Bakura: HEEELLLLPPPPP!!!!!! GET THIS CRAZY HIKARI OFF MEEEEEEEEE!!!!! *the dust clouds dissipates and Ryou has Bakura on his back jumping up and down on his stomach* Ow, Ow, Ow… *in between each jump. Another dust cloud appears and when THAT disappears Ryou has Bakura in a headlock* URCK!! ACK!!!! *another dusk cloud forms and disappears again to reveal Ryou pulling Bakura's back legs at a very, VERY painful angle* AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam: *winces* Subject has chosen the fight response of General Adaptation Syndrome. *sees Bakura crawling out of the dust cloud and collapses. The dust cloud disappears to see Ryou biting viscously at a broken chair leg. Bakura tries to get up when Ryou throws the chair leg and KO's Bakura*

Bakura: @o@ *Ryou walks to go to bed and steps on Bakura's chest* argh *Ryou pauses and walks back stepping on Bakura's stomach to pick up a his teddy bear* oooiii…. *Sam goes to examine*

Sam: Subject is in pain *writing it down*

Bakura: *Ryou walks back to bed stepping on Bakura's… thing* AAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Yami: OoO' *stares in horror*

Sam: *scribbles out last statement* Subject is in EXTREME pain

Bakura: @()@

Sam: *to Yami* Well your turn

Yami: *gulp* May I ask at least what was your reason to do this?

Sam: It's an experiment I'm doing for my college presentation for Psychology. I'm studying the fight or flight response discovered by Seyle in 1956. Now go on… *pushes him towards sugar high Yugi*

Yugi: ^_^ *licking a huge lollipop*

Yami: *gulp* Please… Sam. *pushes him knocking the lollipop out of Yugi's hand* Oh Gods.

Yugi: *faces Yami and smiles* ^()^ YAMI!!!!! *hugs him*

Yami: *thinking* His gonna hurt me. His gonna hurt me. His gonna hurt me.

Yugi: I LOVE YOU YAMI!!!! *kisses him smack on the lips*

Yami: *blushes in all the shades of red that exist on this planet*

Pegasus: What kind of response was that?

Sam: I don't know. I just wanted them to kiss. ^_^

Yugi: *releases the kiss* HAVE A LOLLIPOP!!!! *grabs a lollipop and sticks it into Yami's mouth*

Sam: O_O' That… I wasn't counting on.

Pegasus: O.OU

----------------------------

Sam: Well if you folks want to see the end of the world as we know it. R&R. Flames are welcome.