Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Plan ❯ The fellowship of the sheep ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Silver: I got reviews! I got reviews! I got reviews! *does happy dance*

Tiger: What she means to say is Thanks for reviewing!

Disclaimer: I own nothing! Not even the computer I'm writing this on.

The Plan: Ch. 2 (Where's the sheep?)

~Sunday 3:30 am~

Marik, Bakura, and Malik were walking the streets. This had been going on for some time, and, around the fifteen-minute mark, Bakura, growing tired of the aimless walking (that and the fact that he just liked being an all around pain in the ass), decided to ask a question.

"So, where exactly are we going anyways?"

"We're going over to Yugi's to ask for some help," Marik answered innocently.

"Oh, ok…" Bakura started, then, realizing what had just been said, "Wait a minute. That's not okay. Why the hell are we going there?"

"Well, you see the Kaiba's have a petting zoo," Marik said.

"And this has to do with anything how?"

"There are sheep in this petting zoo. I have decided that the best way for us to get the sheep would be to have Yami challenge Kaiba to a duel, and if Yami wins, he'll get the sheep. Duh." Marik elaborated.

"No way, I refuse to ask for *his* help." Bakura said stubbornly.

"Well, I suppose we won't get to wake him up in the middle of the night, and force him to do our bidding," Marik resigned.

"Well, since you put it that way…"

"Great, let's go. Time's a wastin'!" Marik interrupted skipping (yes, skipping) off happily.

~Sunday 3:45 am: Outside of Yugi's bedroom window~

"How exactly do you plan to get up there, genius?" Bakura asked. (a/n: isn't he just full of questions)

"Well, my simple minded friend, Malik is going to climb that tree over there and throw rocks at the window until someone wakes up and lets us in," Marik whispered.

"That sounds good to me."

"Alrigh…Hey, wait a sec. Why do I have to climb the tree!?" Malik yelled irritably.

"Because it was my idea, and I thought you'd be willing to. Besides, we all now that Bakura is a complete chicken when it comes to heights," Marik assumed.

Malik's response was to walk over and begin climbing the tree. Bakura's response however was slightly more violent. With a yell of "Why you little…" Bakura launched himself at Marik and proceeded to strangle him. The two boys began rolling across the yard attempting to kill each other until they heard a loud crashing noise. They stopped, looked over to find that Malik had fallen out of the tree, and started laughing hysterically. Their amusement was cut off by the sound of a window opening above them. All three of the boys looked up to find Yami, half-asleep and shirtless (a/n:*drool*), leaning out the window glaring daggers at them.

"Good morning Yami," Marik smiled.

"Morning, you call this morning?! It's four a.m.! Give me one good reason why I shouldn't send you to the shadow realm right now." Yami threatened in reply.

"Um…well…um…weneedyourhelp." Bakura rushed.

"Wait, let me get this strait. You are asking *me* for help?" Yami began smirking, "What exactly do you need my help with? Tying your shoes, maybe?"

"Ha ha. Very funny. We need you to challenge Kaiba to a duel with the prize if you win being three sheep," Marik explained.

"What could you possibly need three sheep for?"

"The sheep are an integral part of our plot to destroy the late night silence that Ryou has placed upon the house," Malik clarified.

"Well, as much as I would love to see how you plan to use three sheep to end silence, I can't help you," Yami said in a very mocking tone.

"Why the hell not!?" Bakura exploded.

"Well, you see, Kaiba and I have a deal. He stops trying to beat me in a duel and I pretend that he has. So you see, if I were to challenge him that would offset our arrangement, allowing him to start sending me death threats and kidnapping people to get me to lose to him," Yami elucidated.

"Well, thanks anyway. See ya later." Bakura stated, and turned to his partners in crime, "Now we get to do this *my* way."

"What exactly would your way be?" Marik demanded.

"We're going to steal the sheep from Kaiba's petting zoo," Bakura retorted.

~Sunday 4:30 a.m.: Kaiba mansion~

The nighttime security guard, Bruno, looked down at his to do list and read:

Turn on security cameras

Check grounds

Release the hounds

Fall into a dead sleep

The guard, not being one to question orders, immediately fell asleep, accidentally turning off the alarm system in the process.

"How stupid do you get?" Malik asked snickering at the guard.

His laughter was cut off prematurely by a death glare from Bakura as they headed onto the grounds. They got the sheep out of the miniature zoo without incident, and were just about to shut the gate when a low growling was heard behind them. All three turned slowly to see four snarling, vicious, bloodthirsty miniature poodles readying to attack. Bakura, Malik, and Marik looked at the poodles and began to laugh uncontrollably. This was there mistake for, as few people know, the one thing you should never do is laugh at an attack poodle; it will only infuriate them. The poor fools never even saw it coming.

~Sunday 4:45 a.m.: Kaiba mansion (still) ~

Seto Kaiba was confused. He had just been woken up from a deep sleep by what sounded like three screaming girls being chased by angry attack poodles and sheep. * But,* he reasoned with himself, *that just isn't possible*. Squashed, were his doubts by the three sudden, and very loud, thuds coming from outside his window. Immediately running to the window, and throwing it open, the young ceo was forced to pinch himself. Upon the realization that he was indeed awake, he began to laugh. For you see, below his bedroom window Kaiba had seen Malik, Marik, and Bakura unconscious on the ground being mauled by his trained attack poodles.

After several minutes, Kaiba determined that it was time to call off the attack poodles. After carefully tending to his sheep, he placed the semi-conscious boys into the back of his limo, woke up the driver, and carted them home.

~Sunday 5:30 a.m.: Ryou's House~

Ryou awoke suddenly to a loud pounding on the door. He rolled off the couch and, muttering incoherent threats of death and torture to whoever had the nerve to ring *his* doorbell at unholy hours, yanked open the door.

"What the hell do you want!?" he snarled in a vicious and uncharacteristic manner.

Seto Kaiba, for that was who was at the door, was unperturbed by this, "I do believe that *these* belong to you," he said, throwing the the boys down just inside the door, "I found them trying to steal three of Mokuba's petting zoo sheep." And with those final words, he was gone.

Tbc

A/N: Please review!