Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Rise of the Shadows ❯ Abandoning ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey, this is my first ever fanfic. I was told by a friend that this is fun and man is it. Judging by the others I've read, it is customary to tell you that I do not own Yu Gi Oh! or Harry Potter. And I do not.
 
 
 
 
"Man that group of first years is insane. One of 'em is always talking into that pyramid necklace of his, and they're all just acting like that's completely normal," Ron said as he turned to Harry, "and look at their hair."
 
Harry looked up, nodded and looked back down at his lap. Ron, who had been laughing, quickly quieted himself and stared at Harry's scar. He saw that it was redder than normal, so it was probably hurting him.
 
Ron was about to say something but Hermione, who had just appeared at the table, cut him off, "Harry what's wrong, you look sick."
 
Harry looked up, shook his head, and left.
 
Hermione looked at Ron concernedly, but when they looked back up, they noticed that Harry was sitting with the first years who Ron had acknowledged earlier.
 
"What's he doing over there?" Hermione asked Ron who, in turn, shrugged as his ears turned red.
 
Hermione and Ron continued to stare, occasionally catching Harry's eye and before he would his head andavert his eyes.
 
The bell rang and Ron and Hermione rose and went their separate ways.
 
"Don't worry!" Ron called over his shoulder, "I'll get to the bottom of it."
 
Hermione heard, but did not answer, she was not so sure.
 
 
 
All through Divination, Harry had only shown his face once the entire class, only to had Trelawney a note before quickly rushing out the door and down the stairs. Never once glancing at Ron.
 
Ron decided that Hermione and he would have to ambush Harry in the common room that night. She agreed.
 
 
Later that night, in the common room, Ron and Hermione had been waiting for hours. The only reason that they had left was to go to dinner. Harry had been at dinner, but he was with the odd first years again and left when Ron and Hermione approached them. They had no idea where Harry had disappeared to.
 
 
 
So this is my first chapter. You may find it slow, because I did (slightly) writing it. It's probably because I'm biased and am a bit more into Yu Gi Oh! than Harry Potter and didn't really start much action and humor until the Yu Gi Oh! characters come in.