Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Rise of the Shadows ❯ The Meeting ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter 2
"But how do you know all this?" Harry asked Yugi. Yugi had just told him all he knew about him and Voldemort.
 
"Because," Yugi, whose voice was suddenly deeper and who seemed taller answered, "he's threatening us, too. He's Gained access to the Shadow Realm."
 
"Shadow Realm?"
 
The pale kid with white hair chuckled. The tan kid with blond hair slapped him and laughed, too.
 
"The Shadow Realm," the more intimidating Yugi interrupted them, looking towards Harry, "is a place that certain things to do with our world has abilities to send people's souls there and it is extremely hard to get their souls out. The only way that you can get their souls back is to duel. Duel and win."
 
The two kids, the white haired and blond kid, laughed again and slapped eachother, saying, "something you would know alot about, isn't it, buddy." Both nodded while wiping their tears of laughter.
 
"Guys calm down," said the tall, brunette boy that had been standing behind all of them, speaking for the first time.
 
"Oh Seto, what's wrong? Miss your little brother? He's fine, ya know. With Joey and Tristan... and... Tea," Marik told him forgetting Tea's name.
 
Kaiba smirked before saying, "I know where he is, and no, nothing is wrong with me."
 
Yugi, who had been watching the entire exchange between his comrads, snapped his neck back toward Harry and said, "guess you should be granted the priviledge of learning their names," he indicated the three guys standings around them. He pointed to the albino-ish one, who smirked, and said, " this one, depending on his mood, is Bakura." He indicated the brunetter and told him, "this rear of a donkey is Seto. Seto Kaiba, but we all just call him Kaiba." The brunette nodded with a superior smile, like a business man. Yugi nodded toward the tan one and said, "and this amazing ball of Egyptian sushine is Marik." Marik bowed, very cordially and began to laugh hysterically.
 
Harry nodded at every single one as their name was said. Harry was then introduced, though everyone already knew his name.
 
"We knoooow, Pharoah, we know," said the one called Marik. When he got a threatening look from Kaiba, he answered with an, "I miss Ishizu and Odion." Kaiba sighed.
 
Harry wondered why Marik had just called Yugi "Pharoah", but decided that it was probably a nickname that they had come up with before he had met them.
 
"I wonder what your friends thoguht, you just leaving them to come to us," said Bakura, who seemed alot softer and less intimidating than before, to Harry.
 
"You would," said the deep voiced Yugi.
 
Bakura changed back to what Harry knew as normal, "he would what?"
 
"Well you would, too."
 
"I would what?"
 
"No, see now you're confusing him."
 
"Oh. Oh that. See, that was all you had to say."
 
Just then, the door to the tower opened and the boys scattered.