Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Rise of the Shadows ❯ Second Meeting ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ron and Hermione decided to check the dorms to see if Harry had gone to sleep early, each grumbling at eachother about how neither of them had thought about this earlier.
 
Harry was in bed, but still had his glasses on. Ron didn't seem to think for a second that Harry was actually asleep and began to shake him and yell, "Get up! Harry!" Harry did not stir.
 
"Maybe they did something to him," Ron said.
 
"Ron, you're ridiculous. They can't have done anything to him," Hermione told Ron, "is it so hard to believe that Harry could just be tired?"
 
"Yes, yes, it is. How could he be tired? He didn't go to any classes today. At all."
 
"But you said he had a note."
 
"So? How do you know he's doing anything? He could have forged the note to go hang out with those first years."
 
"Why would he do that? Ron, just because he has friends that aren't us, doesn't mena there's something wrong with him!"
 
Ron stared at Hermione with a sarcastic look that said, "Really?"
 
Hermionw sighed, "you're so stubborn."
 
Just then they heard a door close down the tower and Ron suddenly shook Harry, "dammit, wake up!!!"
 
 
Harry had to act as though he had just awoken. He yawned, "what, Ron?"
 
Ron stared at Harry as he felt for his glasses on the bedside table, then quickly realize that he was still wearing them.
 
"C'mon, Harry," said Hermione, leading Ron down the stairs to the common room.
 
"Naw, I wanna sleep." Harry eyed Hermione. Ron looked surprised, "well mate, we're going downstairs. If you want to join us, we'll be talking to your new friends."
 
Harry jolted and followed them down the stairs. As they approached the bottom, they could hear the first years and sped up.
 
Harry tried to get in front of the two, Ron and Hermione, but failed.
 
"But the mortals won't know the difference. Atem, you saw, he didn't even notice, "said the one Harry knew to be Bakura.
 
"What are they talking about?" Ron asked quietly.
 
"Perhaps," came a deep, condescending voice from the side, near to where Harry, Ron, and Hermione were standing, "this is not the best place to discuss this."
 
"You're right," came Bakura's voice, the soft sided Bakura, "let's go."
 
Instead of going to a dorm, they left out the portrait hole.
 
"What was that about?" Ron turned around to ask Harry, but found that he was already ascending the stairs.
 
 
The next morning, Ron tried to wake up before Harry, but did not.
 
Disappointed, Ron met up with Hermione in the common room and they went to breakfast. They saw Harry ther, but did not talk to him as he was ignoring them and sitting with first years again.