Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Silver Pendant ❯ The Silver Pendant ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Silver Pendant



Me: Roses are red, Violets are blue, me no own, so you no sue!^^

Yami: That was... clever...

Yugi: *laughing* I thought it was funny!

Joey: Hey! Your OC, can I be da one to date her in dis series??? PLEASE? Your killen me here!

Me: We'll see! *evil grin, as I hit Yami with a bible*

Yami: OW! *rubbing his head* Where'd that come from???

Me: FICCY TIME PEOPLES!!! >:3



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



 It was a normal day at Domino High for Yugi and Co. all except for the buzz of a new student transferring here from somewhere at the base of Mt. Fuji. "Did ya hear?" Joey said excitedly to Yugi and Seto before class. "Dere's a new student, I heard it's a girl and dat she's quite da looker!" Seto replied with a grunt.( rough translation: Like hell should I care... ) Yugi said calmly," I don't really care who it is as long as they're nice!" As the day started with a loud ring of the morning bell, the transfer student was nowhere to be seen. That is, until just before lunch when the teacher was ranting about the ninjas of olden times, there was a small, polite knock on the door of the classroom. All the students started to whisper, clearly figuring it out that this was the rumored transfer student. The teacher quited everyone down, leaving the room to go into the hallway. Leaving the classroom un-attended, Yugi and Joey started to talk accross the empty seat in between them. "Do ya suppose dat's the student?" that was Joey. "It's got to be." Yugi replied. "she wasn't here this morning... I wonder if she was lost." "I'll be happy to show her around da school during lunch break." Joey said with a cocky grin. "Will you two be quiet!" Anzu, the girl in front of them said as the teacher walked back into the room to write a name on the board. The teacher

(his name is just gonna be teacher, or sensei!XD I'm too lazy to give him a name! Yami: Just proves that you're really lazy. *hits him with a bible, while a red angry mark appears on my brow* You're gonna eat your words, Pharoah!*chases him around*)

turned to the class beckening a person who stood in the doorway. "Class," he said. "I'd like you to meet Miss. Angelique Hokage Tensune." The class started to murmer as a girl of average hight stepped into the classroom, but everyone hushed as she stood in the center of the classroom, her profile in direct sunlight. "It's just Angelique Tensune..." her voice was somewhat low, but it was still tennative. "If you would refrain from using that "other word", I would be much more at peace." Her face visably paled when she finished, as if the word "Hokage" had some hidden meaning that was scary to her. As she talked, Yugi started to notice that four things were rather odd with this girl. One was her hair; it was a bright white, and giving justice to her name, it had an angelic silver glow in the direct late-morning light. Not only that but only some of her white locks were pulled into an incredibly long pony tail, which centered in a twisted half-bun at the back of her head, and it cascaded down her back, just curling at her feet ever so slightly, creating a rather interesting hair-do. Another thing was her skin. It was tanned as if she had spent many hours outside in the sun, being a nice contrast from her white hair. (*pauses from chasing Yami to tell you this* Think of her kind of like Yue from Avatar: The Last Airbender *chases Yami again*) The third was that instead of a girls' uniform, she was wearing the Domino Highschool boys' uniform, "Complements her figure nicely." Joey thought sepretly from Yugi, drooling in his mind along with all the other boys except for Yugi and Seto. Yugi continued thinking, coming back to the fourth and oddest thing about this new girl. At her neck on a gold chain hung loosly a silver pendant in the shape of an egyption cat. It was it was inlaid with four seperate rubies, and a large amethyst for the cat's single eye, for it was molded in the epyption style of facing sideways. It was a common technique that epyption molders used, because it was said that a picture could possess you if it had both of its eyes. Anzu stood up in front of Yugi, stating herself in a clear voice, "As student president, I have the permission to tell you school regulations. Your hair is too long, way over regulations, and it's also school regulations that you can't bleach your hair!" "Yes." The teacher said cooly. "By the time the morning bell rings tomorrow, I expect your hair to be dyed to it's original color, and for your hair to be cut at least to the small of your back." Angelique's eyes grew wide. "But... sensei. To cut my hair would be to dis-honor my family linage, and this... IS my original hair color." "Propsterous!" The teacher began to say as Yugi stood up and cut into his sentance. "Teacher! If my hair's natural, I'm sure hers is to! She doesn't look like one to lie, so that means she isn't lieing about how long her hair is either!" Angelique flashed him a relieved smile, obviously glad that someone believed her, while Anzu turned around to him and gave him a quick glare. The brownish-blackish haired girl clearly angry at him for speaking up for her, as Yugi started to notice the glances of cold hatred and jealousy from girls all around the room as the guys' eyes continued to buldge out of their heads.


Yugi sat down, feeling a bit uncomfterble as Anzu continued to rant, "Well, if that's that matter settled, then how come you are wearing the boys' uniform?" Angelique's feet shifted. "That's the whole reason why I wasn't here this morning. The School Supervisor and the School Councilor were both lecturing me about not wearing the right uniform until I was finally able to get it through to them that there was a mix-up in ordering it." she paused for a second, deciding what to say before she continued. "I'm just lucky they let me come to class at all." "Very well then." the teacher said with a reluctant sigh. "Miss. Anzu, you may sit back down, while Miss. Angelique..." he paused to scan over the room, his eyes finally stoping at the empty seat in between Yugi and Joey, "you may sit between Yugi and Joey. If you would please raise your hands to signal where you are and where her seat is, that would be great. Now back to the leason..." he started to drone as Angelique quietly made her way to her seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

Me:*still chasing Yami* COME BACK HERE YOU! EAT LEVITICUS!!!

Yami: NO! STOP CHASING MEEE!!!

Yugi: I think you two can stop now...

Me: *Collapses, panting hard*

Yami: *turns around and coms over to me* Hey Jules... are you sure your ok-*gets cut off by me pushing the bible into his face*

Me: HAH! I win!

Joey: R&R if you wanna see how long Jules and Yami will be at each other's throats!

Me: Who gave you permission to close?!*as I try to strangle Yami while he tries to strangle me*

Joey: Well... you seemed pre-occupied...

Me: R&R if you want to see Yami become an actual character!*as I get him into a deathlock*

Yami: Someone*gasp* help me!

Me: Oh how I love to torture you!^-^