Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Summer Kiss ❯ Chapter Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 

 

 

Chapter Three:

 

 

The look in her eyes was just horrible. I wanted to know I cared for her and that she deserved better than that pig! She sniffed and I helped her get into the car and shut the door. Then I nearly ran over to the other side and hopped inside and quickly started up the car. I peeled out and left black marks from the tires.

“I’ll buy you new clothes,” I said, glancing over at her small form next to me. Lifeless, she seemed so dead and silent next to me. “Serenity, I did that to save you!” I said, stopping for a red light and looking into her sad eyes. Was she going to believe me? She nodded slowly, unsure I suppose about what was going on. I stepped on the gas when the light changed and I noticed she had perked up a bit.

“That’s where I work,” she whispered, looking back at me and her eyes seemed to ask permission.

“Do you want to keep working there?” I asked quietly. She glanced up at me, her face reddening. I was beginning to think she was going to say yes.

“No, I hated that place!” she glanced over at me and kept going. “But, just to repay the kindness, I’ll find a new job as soon as possible!”

“You don’t have to do that,” I said softly but she wasn’t listening. I pulled up to the curve and she got out and hurried inside. I waited out in the car, watching all the drunk and idiotic guys going into the club. Another minute later she came bounding out, a smile plastered upon her pretty face. She opened the door and slid back in.

“He wasn’t pleased but I’ll be glad not to be working there!” she said again in a happy voice. I grinned back at her and pulled away once more.

“Ready to go back to my place?” I asked, glancing over at her. She nodded, a happy look in her eyes. I smiled and drove on.

F ---------------------F

 

I led her up the ever-winding stairs to our rooms. She glanced nervously towards the staff and I shooed them all away with my death glare. She latched on to my arm the last way up and I didn’t shake her hand off.

“Last door on the left, right next to mine.” I said, walking past Mokuba’s room and noticed that his light was off. I stopped and opened the door for her. She stepped inside and flipped on the light since it was a bit darker in here just like my room.

“Baby blue,” she whispered.

“Is it not to your liking?” I asked in a formal tone, suddenly nervous being around her. She giggled and ran back to my side, latching onto the front of my shirt and pulling me into the room. I stumbled forward and she shut the door behind us. Then she turned off the light and pulled me close. My heart beat faster and she pulled me down to where her lips were close to mine.

“Thank you,” she whispered, pressing her lips to mine now. I brought my hands to her shoulders and kept them there, while returning and deepening the kiss.

“You’re welcome,” I whispered when we parted for a breath of air.

-----

(later that night)

We never did have a chance to go shopping to get her new things to wear. When I finally slipped out of the room, nearly after an hour, I was bombarded with angry phone calls from the people I was supposed to meet earlier. I was pulling my hair out by the end of the day and wishing to be back in Serenity’s arms again.

A light knock from my door and I glared at it. “Who is it?” I asked.

“Serenity,” she said softly.

“Come on in,” I said back, leaning back in the black leather chair. She pushed open the door slowly and shuffled in quickly and shut it just as quick. She glanced over at everything and her eyes settled on my chest. When I had finally told my staff to leave me alone I had taken off my shirt and threw it on the back of the chair. The button to my pants had been unbutton as well. Her eyes roamed over my body and I nearly smirked.

“You’re pretty tan for being inside most of the time,” she whispered and I raised my eyebrow at her. Then she blushed. “Oh! I d..didn’t mean that!” she stuttered, looking red and flustered. I laughed and stood.

“You can look if you want,” I said in a sly voice, arms held out away from my body and coming closer to her slowly. She giggled again, her hand over her mouth but I could see her eyes gazing all over my body. I now stood in front of her and her eyes glanced from my head down to my toes. I noted that her eyes gazed at several parts for a bit longer.

She reached out and traced my lean chest muscles. A shiver crept up my mine and a loan moan erupted from the back of my throat. She giggled again and stepped close, closing the gap between our bodies. I saw the look in her eyes and it made me shiver again. Her large eyes spoke of love, wanting, and need. I leaned close and pressed my lips to hers again.

“Now, where were we earlier?” I asked playfully, grinning against her soft lips. She wrapped her arm around my neck and pulled me closer, her body pressed hard against mine. She deepened the kiss for about another moment before we both pulled away to get some air. Her eyes spoke the words to me before she did.

“Please Kaiba, not now… I’m not ready yet.” she said softly, looking at the floor. I nodded and she slipped out of the room. I still felt hurt as she shut the door behind her and I slinked back over to my chair and sunk down into it. I shifted and looked up at the ceiling. His eyes fluttered and he felt the darkness dragging him into it.

---------------------------------

(Serenity’s Room and thoughts)

I stared at everything in awe. This was my first time I really got to look at my room since Kaiba and I were making out earlier. I twirled around and felt the oversized shirt that Kaiba loaned me flare around my otherwise bare legs. I giggled a schoolgirl’s giggle and skipped forward to the plush bed. I laid on the soft bed, staring up at the ceiling, waiting for sleep to come. But it didn’t come as quick as I thought.

I tossed and turned in that big bed, kicking the covers onto the floor when I got too hot, then yanking them back up when I suddenly got cold. I sighed and sat up in bed, staring at everything blankly.

Finally I got up and slipped out of my room. I glanced to the door next to mine and noted that Kaiba’s light was off. I knew where he was at this time. I crept along quietly in the hallway, stopping at the fourth door and noticed that a faint light shone from underneath the door. I slowly pushed open the door and peeked in, afraid of what Kaiba might say if he caught me.

He sat at his desk, staring intently at his laptop and furiously typing away on it. He glanced up and me gave a sheepish grin as I slipped inside. I noted that he stared at my shapely body and I grinned and twirled so he could get a better look. He grinned and gave me a small smile.

Is it the way he looks?
Is that why I like him so much?

He acts like a jerk,

But when he’s around me,

His heart unfreezes.