Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Switch ❯ The Dream ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yugi opened his eyes to see he was in the shadow realm. He turned around to see his friends with him. How did he get there? He heard a laugh. He twirled around. Marik stood with his arms crossed. he clutched the Millennium rod. "So Yugi, once again I have you trapped here..." he growled.
"What...Happened?" as he tried to wake himself up. His friends seemed asleep. None of them moved.
"I took you all while you were asleep, making things easier for myself." Marik said. Kaiba stood up from behind the others.
"Marik, what in the hell are you doing, what do you need me for!?" He yelled. Marik closed his eyes and smiled. "I'm in the mood to mess with your heads, I have some plans I don't want you fools to ruin...As you have many other times. So I intend to keep you busy with your own problems."
"What are you planning on doing..." Yugi asked quietly. Marik sighed and unfolded his arms, "I don't intend to tell you," he swung the rod in little circles, dazzling Kaiba's annoyed eyes, "how about a surprise?" Kaiba walked up closer to Marik.
"I'm NOT in the mood for any surprises..."
"Pff, you fool." he shoved Kaiba back next to Yugi.
"You bastard, you enjoy this just as much as I will enjoy beating your face in!" Kaiba shook with anger.
Yugi changed to Yami and he took over from there. "Marik, lets make a deal...We can duel-"
"Yugi, I'm sick of dueling you...I'm tired of it, my power is stronger than my cards! It's my time now." Tea weakly rose to her knees and looked to see what was happening.
"You have no power over us." Yugi said powerfully. Marik clenched his teeth and grinned.
"I beg to differ!" he aimed his Millennium Rod at Yugi and Kaiba, it shook in his hand and powerful beams of light shot out at full speed.
Tea suddenly came barging through the sleeping crowd, "YUGI!" She yanked Yuig's arm and swung herself in front of him. Yugi didn't have the time to do anything about it, he just found himself holding onto Tea tightly.
The light quickly disappeared into thin air and everything went dead silent. Kaiba fell to his knees and held himself up with his hands, his head hung down. Yugi loosened his grip on Tea. She unclenched Yugi's arm and backed up. She stood blank and surprised. "Tea? Are you...ok?" Yugi asked.
"T-Tea??? B-u...WHAT?" She was shaken up at the sound of her own name...something wasn't right. Kaiba squeaked and stood back up. Mokuba heard him and rushed out to face him. "Seto?" Mokuba said quietly.
"S-Seto? Ugh." He squeaked again.
Yugi reached out and held Tea's hand, then tried to calm her down. "What's wrong?" He asked.
"No! Don't touch my haaaaand...You idiot!" She burst. Yugi stood stupefied for a moment...Tea yelled at him.
"DAMMIT!! Dammit dammit dammit!" Marik screamed.
"What did you DO!!?" Tea yelled. Marik's head sunk into his hand. He shook it back and fourth, and then raised his head up. "Ohh, I'm sure you'll figure it out..." he turned and walked away.