Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Switch ❯ Tea wakes up ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The atmosphere faded and Yugi awoke in his bed with a violent jolt. "WHA!"
He sat still and looked around. The room was dark and quiet, nothing happened...He tossed his blanket's aside and lazily stooped out of his room and down the hall (They were on the blimp that carried Kaiba, Yugi, and all his friend's.) He stopped in front of Tea's room. He took a deep breath and slowly walked in. It was quiet, but he could hear her faint breathing. He walked quietly up to her bed and knelt down on his knees. "Tea?" He whispered. She whimpered and turned over. He grabbed her shoulder and turned her back over. "Hey...Pssst...Wake up."
"Dammit...What is it." Yugi gasped...That didn't sound a thing like Tea. Are all girls like this when you wake them up? He leaned back, but pushed forward to try again. Like a cat taunting a dog, he prodded her arm with his finger. She swatted her arm in his face and slapped him. Her eyes were still closed, but she mumbled some fun stuff then jammed her head into the pillow. Yugi rubbed his face. He didn't like the attitude he was getting, so he decided the only way to wake her up completely was to turn on the bedside lamp. His hand shook as he switched the knob, fearing her hand would come back and bat at him again. The light burned his eyes and he squinted.
"WHAT! What in the HELL do you WANT!!" she finally opened her eyes and saw Yugi sitting there. "YUGI? What are you doing in my ROOM!?" She was nearing herself to him and swung her legs over the side of the bed attempting to stand up, but then stopped dead. She stood opened mouthed. She put her hand out and placed it on her bare thigh. "W...w...whu..." she sputtered.
 
"Tea? What...What's wrong?" Yugi asked, scared and confused. Tea ignored him and stared at her hand. "Mmm...mmm...buhh...." she still couldn't say anything. What was wrong with her?? Tea's eyes became huge, like she just noticed something horrifying (and let's say…SHE DID). She raised her hands up quickly and grabbed at her chest. "SHIT!!" She flew out of the bed and stumbled into the bathroom. Yugi had time to turn around, but still had no idea what was going on. He stood up. Tea released a bloodcurdling scream.
Everybody on the blimp was rudely awakened by the scream and they all flooded into Tea's room. Joey was the first to shove his way through. He saw Yugi standing in the middle of the room. "Hey Yuge! The heck is goin' on!?"
"I-I...Tea...I..." Yugi didn't know what to say, he was still VERY confused. Seconds later they heard another scream come from down the hallway. Everybody in the doorway shifted their attention to hall. Yugi snapped back into reality and ran into the bathroom. Tea was out cold on the floor. She passed out. Yugi tumbled over next to her and slid her head onto his lap. "Tea...I'm so confused. I want to help...but." He hung his head down and stared at her. Joey bounced in the doorway. "People are trying to sleep on this thing and-" he stopped when he noticed Tea. "What happened??"
"I have no idea Joey..." Yugi said. Joey sat next to Yugi and checked Tea's pulse on her wrist. "Well, she ain't dead." he said.
"Yeah, I know."
"Did you just find her like this...What started it?"
"I don't know, I had a bad dream, and something made me curious to check up on Tea, but when I woke her up she acted as if she hated me. She ran into the bathroom and screamed, then I walked in and she was on the floor."
"Hmm...Well, lets put her somewhere more comfortable and wait till she wakes up." Joey insisted. Joey shoveled Tea up in his arms and put her on her bed. Yugi walked up to her and just stood there. Worried, he sighed and sat down on the chair next to the bed. Joey shooed everyone away from the room. "Yuge, you gonna be alright in here?" Joey asked.
"Yeah, thanks, I'll be fine."
"K man, wake me up if anything happens." and he shuffled off down the hall back to his room.