Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Switch ❯ The Blimp goes down ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*For those of you who are sweethearts and are actually reading this…THANK YOU…and I hope it's good...urm, but it may be confusing!! So JUST in case you are confused…I'll just tell you, in Yugi's dream, Marik accidentally switched Tea and Kaiba, that much we know…but nobody else does…so when I say Tea: I mean Tea's body but Kaiba's soul.
Or Kaiba: Kaiba's body but Tea's soul….?? You get used to it…*
Example: "No! Don't touch my haaaaand...You idiot!" She burst. Yugi stood stupefied for a moment...Tea yelled at him.
*That is Tea physically…but Kaiba talking. <.< I'm bad at this explaining stuff…Sorry he he.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ch 3
 
Yugi shifted in his chair. His eyes drooped. He'd been with Tea for about 2 hours. It was late and he was tired, but he couldn't sleep...”Watch Tea”, he thought, “I have to”...As he thought that, he dropped his head down slowly and was about to loose the battle against the sleepiness when suddenly the blimp hit what seemed to be turbulence. Yugi tumbled out of his chair and soon was fully awake. Tea sputtered in her bed and flopped out of bed. "Agh..." not even glancing at Yugi, she burst out of the room and sped down the hall towards the control room. Yugi rubbed his arm and stared into the empty doorway. Isn't that...the control room?? Why is Tea going that way…She doesn't know what she's doing.”
 
Tea slipped through the door and saw the man in the control seat was sprawled over the controls. Tea pulled his shirt back and threw him out of the seat. His forehead was gashed from the force. He was out cold. Tea took a seat and tried to steer the blimp back on track, but it was too late, it was spiraling closer and closer to the black ocean. It finally smashed into the water. Tea stared up into the huge glass window. A crack ran up the middle, it branched off; the high scratching sound of the glass ran to all corners of the room. She stood up out of her chair and backed up...She could hear herself breath. She grabbed for the door, not taking her eyes off the window. It suddenly gave in and the water exploded into the room. She screamed and at the same time choked on the water. Her body thumped into the door. She struggled for air but at the same time she couldn't get out the door. Her eyes were shaded by loads of dark blue salty water. She felt for the doorknob and pulled. The door wouldn't open, all the water was pushing on it, and it was useless. Tea pounded on the door, getting dizzy, she felt there was no other way. Suddenly the door flew open and before she could notice she was cruising down the hallway on a bed of raging water. She went under and a hand grabbed the neck of her shirt and pulled her up. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BODY!?" Kaiba ordered. Tea sputtered and gasped for air.
"I-i-i...Was trying...t-to stop the ship from going down you idiot!" Tea glared. Hair strung across her face. "pfft, plegh..." she spit the hair out of her mouth and stood up straight holding onto Kaiba, avoiding being taken down by the growing rapids. "We don't have much time...We have to get off this blimp." Tea urged.
"What about the others?" Kaiba said nearly hitting his head on a plumbing pipe above his head.
"None of them know...About what happened to us!" Tea said. "Did you have that dream?"
"Marik...and Yugi, and me..." Kaiba said."
"When you jumped in front of Yugi, Marik's spell reversed our souls into one another's bodies!" Tea said. "So You're in MY body, and I'm in yours."
"What are we going to do..." Kaiba said weakly.
"Stop acting like a girl, your in my body now, talk like I do! We won't tell anybody until we meet up with that bastard Marik and have him reverse this. If we spook the others we may be stuck like this." Tea explained.
"Good idea, you act like me, I act like you." Kaiba said leaning back to let a table float on by. "But before we get sucked in here I think we should go find everyone and get out of here."
"Lets go." Tea said.