Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Three Duelists ❯ Trouble in Meung ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Alright readers, listen up. This is Seto Kaiba speaking and I'm only doing this once because your pathetic lazy authoress is going on a three weeks vacation. So she is going to upload three new chapters for you. Pathetic. While she packing her suitcase, she wants the casts of Yu-Gi-Oh to take her place and summarize the chapter. Pathetic woman. This chapter is about how Joey got himself into trouble. And if I would you, I would stop reading this stupid story and get on with my life.

Disclaimer: Shorea doesn't own Yu-Gi-Oh or the Three Musketeers. Because if she do, she will be sue from my lawyers.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

It's been four weeks of travel and Joey was heading to the town of Meung. Somehow, he wasn't very pleased. I have been travel for so long, I haven't had any place to sleep, no cell phone to call my friends, and I'm hungry! He thought. Joey let out a shout. "I can't take it any longer, where am I?!"

The old horse neighed and shook his head toward the sign. As Joey read the sign, it said "Welcome to Meung." The blond gave a dirty look to the horse. "Oh, now yer telling me," he mumbled as he enter Meung

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~
Riding through the town, he was having trouble making up his decision. "Now, let's see. Since I'm in da past, dey doesn't have pizza, cheeseburger, French fries, donuts..."

As he rambled about food, he came to an inn. Smelling the aroma of food close by, Joey decided to dismount his horse and stopped at the inn. Outside the inn, three men looked up to Joey. When their eyes lay on the horse, the men laughed. This made Joey mad. The blond boy glared at the three men, shouting.

"Hey, buddy! What y'all laughing about, yer jerks?"

Suddenly the blond boy was surprised. The first man was Rex Raptor, the Dino Duelist. The second was Weevil Underwood, the Insect Duelist; but what really surprised Joey the most was the tallest of the three. He was wearing in blue clothing with a black cape. The tall man lifted his head under the black hat to reveal a patch over his blue eyes. It was none other than Seto Kaiba.

Kaiba smirked, "Why, nothing sir. We were amused to see a mangy mutt riding an old horse. It's not everyday you'll get to see them."

Weevil and Rex chuckled at Kaiba's remark, this made Joey madder. He knew he would be a laughingstock if he rode the horse. But he would never suspect Kaiba to see him and gave him a dog wisecrack. As Kaiba and the others were about to leave, the blond boy snapped.

"No one dare laugh at Joey Wheeler and leave. Grr, I'll show ya what dis mutt can do!" Joey cried as he ran toward Kaiba, ready to throw his punch at him.

Unfortunately, Kaiba turned to see Joey heading straight toward him. As Joey threw his punch, Kaiba dodged and slammed his fist onto Joey's head. The blond boy fell to the ground, unconscious. Kaiba looked at him.

He muttered, "Lousy mutt."

Inside the inn, the innkeeper saw it and sent her two servants to carry Joey inside. As the servants dragged Joey, his letter fell out of his pocket.

"Huh? What this?" Kaiba questioned as he picked up the letter. He broke the seal and began to read. Rex noticed a letter Kaiba reading.

"Hey, what are you reading?" The Dino Duelist asked.

The brunette boy finished reading and folded the letter. "Interesting, it seem that the mutt tried to join the Duelist. But not to worry, he won't need it."

Kaiba stuff the letter into his pocket and turned his head to Weevil. "Weevil, I want you to take his old fashioned horse away so he would never reach to Paris. Rex, assist his company. I'll meet you two in Paris," he ordered.

"Yes, sir." The two duelists replied.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~

In the inn, Joey regained his conscious. He rubbed his head and moaned, "Man, what happen? Huh?"

He saw that he was in a room which only had a bed, a chair, and a table with a bowl. The blond boy got out of the bed and opened the window. "Man, how did I get here? Huh?"

Below him, he saw Kaiba. In front of him was a carriage, the figure in the carriage was hidden behind the curtains. Who's Kaiba talking to? Joey thought. Soon the blond boy remembered what happened before. Kaiba musta knocked me off. That jerk, he'll gonna pay. Joey thought as he ran out of the room.

As the blond boy came out, he saw the carriage drove off. Then he saw Kaiba galloped away in a different direction. Joey chased him, shouted. "Come back here, ya coward!"

But Kaiba was too far from Joey. Once Kaiba was out of sight, Joey went back to the inn to get his horse. However, his horse was nowhere in sight.

"What happen to my horse?" He questioned.

"Your horse had been stolen," said a voice.

Joey turned around and saw a woman standing in front of him. She had a raven hair with blue eyes. Her skin was dark and she wore an apron which means she worked at the inn. It surprised Joey.

"Yer that Isthar woman," he spoke.

"Yes, my name is Isis Isthar and I'm the innkeeper of this place." Isis spoke calmly.

"Wait, did ya say my horse was stolen?"

"Once again, yes. While my servants brought you into my inn, the stranger with an eye patch ordered his men to take your horse away. And not only was your horse stolen, but he also took you letter which fell out of your pocket."

"He what?!" Joey startled. He checked his pockets and it was empty. This made Joey even angrier than before.

"KAIBA, YER GONNA PAY!!" The blond boy shouted.

"Hey lady, do you know where I can get a horse?!" Joey shouted at Isis furious.

"Y-yes Monsieur, in fact I even let you have my horse," said a frightened woman.

Once Joey mounted a chestnut stallion, he galloped out of Meung and headed toward Paris at full speed. That conniving jerk! No one dare pull a stunt to me and gets away from it. Joey thought. He messin' with the wrong person and he had not seen the last of Joey Wheeler.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

Hmph! What did I tell you? Pathetic, isn't it. And she even made me play as Rochefort with an eyepatch, even though the only character in Yu-Gi-Oh who shows one eye was Pegasus. So, who was this mysterious person I'm talk with? I won't tell and I don't care. Would Joey be able to find me and have his revenge? HA! When pigs fly and I'm not talking about using my duel disk. And does he have to paid his bill for staying in an inn, unconscious? Hmm, could be. So if you want to find out, go to the next chapter. On second thought, forget reading this story and get a life.