Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Three Duelists ❯ Three Duels in One Day ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey, Joey Wheeler's here. Just wanted to tell ya dat I'm proud of being da star in dis story. So, how do ya like dat, money bag? Eh? So, let see what dis chapter about. *Look at the paper Shorea wrote.* O_O WHAT?!?! I GOT THREE DUELS IN ONE DAY?!?!?! DAT AIN'T FAIR!!!! I DEMAND A RECOUNT!!!!!

Disclaimer: Shorea doesn't own Yu-Gi-Oh or da Three Musketeers which means I gonna pound her fer making me having three duels!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~

Joey dashed to the left, he dashed to the right. He dashed to every direction, trying to find the exit. Man, how do these people find their way out? Joey thought. But that doesn't bother him. What important was he wanted to beat Kaiba to the pulp. Joey spotted a door which led to the courtyard. Sweet! Now all I have to do is going down the stair, he thought. When he reached the top of the stair he accidentally trips his foot, sending him to fall down the stair.

Crashes were made as he tumbled down the stair. He yelped in pain by each step he rolled down. At the bottom of the stair, he was stopped. The blond boy rubbed his head, moaned.

"Ow, I shoulda watch where I'm going?"

"Then would you mind get off of me?"

"Huh, who's dere?" Joey questioned. He looked around only to see no one around here. As he looked down, he was surprised to see someone below him. AH! I musta crashed him when I fell down da stair. The blond boy thought. He quickly rose up, apologizing to the poor man.

"Excuse me, sir. I'm very sorry, but I'm in a rush."

As he was about to leave, the man grabbed him by the shoulder.

"You ungrateful fool. Just because you're in a hurry, doesn't mean you have to run into me," the man sneered.

This made Joey's blood boiled. He already apologized to the man and the man wouldn't accept his apology. Joey slapped the man's hand and turned around.

"Look man, I've already apolo-ah!" Joey freaked. Standing before him was his best friend, the person he could count on. He couldn't believe he ran into his pal. Anger spread into the magenta eyes. Joey quivered and apologized, bowing.

"Look Yugi, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to do it, it was an accident. I-"

"Enough," he barked. "First, you ran into me and now you've mistaken me with somebody else. No one dare mock Yami Athos with disrespect. Therefore, you will have a lesson in a duel."

"A duel?!" The blond boy cried.

"That's right. Meet me behind the Carmelite Convent at noon. And if you don't show up, I'll make sure you shall pay for your occurrence."

With that, Yami walked away. Joey couldn't believe it. He had found his friend and now he had to duel against him. He couldn't understand what's going on. Suddenly, he remembered why he's running.

"Kaiba," Joey shouted as he ran through the entrance hall. As he was about to run across the courtyard, a monster appeared in front of him.

"Ah!" Joey screamed.

"Hey you, get out of the way!" A duelist shouted.

Joey moved his head to see a better direction. He could still see Kaiba and the other duelists. Anger flooded through his veins. Knowing that the duelists were practice duel, he took a detour.

<><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><>

At the corner of the courtyard, the Duelists were gathering around the table. They were eating, drinking, and telling jokes to each other. The one sitting at the end of the table laughed the hardest.

"You gotta be kidding me. I mean I've got better story than that," the man exclaimed as he was about to drink.

Joey was coming to the corner. He didn't want Kaiba to leave without being punish. Hurried as he was, Joey accidentally made a sudden turn; making the man spilled his drink.

"Hey, you!" The man shouted as he got up his seat. Joey stopped and turned around, confused.

"Huh? Are you talking to me? AH!"

Standing three feet from him was his other best friend. Joey had known this person before he met Yugi. He always knew that this person would always be there behind his back. The brunette man shouted.

"Yeah I'm talking to you, klutz. Who do you think I'm talking to, the Queen of France?"

"Look Tristan, I'm-

"You have no right to knock me and spilled my drink. So therefore, I challenge you to a duel!" Tristan demanded, pointing his index finger at the blond boy.

"WHAT?!"

"You heard me, a duel. Meet me behind Luxemberg Gardens at one o' clock. And if you don't show your ugly mug," Tristan spoke as he lifted Joey up by his collar shirt. "I'm gonna tear you to pieces and show you what will happen if you're messing with Tristan Taylor."

After Tristan gave Joey a glare, he dropped Joey down and went inside the palace, muttered. Joey rubbed his bottom, wondering what Tristan's problem was. The blond boy got up and walked off, carefully not to cause another trouble.

<><><><><><><>& lt;><><><><><><><><>< ><><><><><><><><><> ;<><><><><><>

Nearby the gate was a group of women, swarming around the duelist. With a flick of his hair and a quick smile, he made the women fall all over him. The duelist smirked; he loved to get the ladies' attention.

"Ladies, ladies, there's plenty of me to go around." The duelist charmed the ladies as he waved his hands.

Occupied by the ladies, his letter fell out of his pocket. Luckily, Joey was nearby. He picked up the letter and he accidentally read it. Joey went up to the duelist.

"Hey Duke, you dropped dis."

"Huh, do I know you?" Duke asked. One of the ladies took the letter and read it. Furiously, she made an announcement to the ladies.

"Hey girls, listen up. `Dear Duke; Thank you for giving me a lovely necklace. I have a wonderful time at the Arch de Triumph. I'll never forget your words: No women could be more exquisite than yourself, for I dedicated my love to you. With each passing moments, our love will forever grow stronger and ever lasting. Your darling, Marie.'"

The women laid spiteful glares to the Dice Duelist. Duke felt his hairs stand up at the back of his head. He backed away from the ladies, feeling discomfort and waved his hands.

"Now look, ladies. It must be a mistake. This letter isn't really mine. It must be.....the Duke of Dumas. Yeah, that's it. The duke wants me to hold his letter while I was on patrol. So, there is no connection between me and the girl."

A girl in a blue dress stepped up front. She clutched her hand around the pendent and tried to hold her tears. The girl barely spoke, "So you're saying there's nothing between us?"

"I- uh......"

The girl took off her necklace and placed it into Duke's hand. She looked him in the eyes, tearfully. "I see. So I'm nothing to you. Well I won't take it anymore, you horrid man!"

As she shouted, the girl slapped him across the face and walked off.

"Marie, wait!" Duke called. Unfortunately, he noticed women were glaring at him ever since Marie stood up. Sweats fell upon the ebony haired boy as they came closer to him.

"Look, it's a mistake," he protested. One by one, the women slapped him across the face and marched off. Duke was left on the ground with red marks on each cheek. He couldn't believe it of what had happen. Then when he looked into the face of Joey, the Dice Duelist stood up angrily.

"You fool! Look what you did to me! Thanks to you, every woman in Paris will never forgive me! Me! Duke Devlin!"

"Hey, look man. I'm sorry-"

"Oh, I don't think sorry won't do much. And to make up for your clumsy mistake, I'll meet you behind the church at two for our duel and don't be late. Because if I ever found you escape, I will hunt you down to the end of the earth."

Before Joey could speak, Duke turned and walked off, rubbing his cheek. Joey couldn't believe it, three duels in one day and each from his friends. What could go worse than this? He thought. As he looked at the gate, he saw Kaiba and the others galloped away on their horses.

"Ah! Not again!" Joey complained, shaking his head as he tried to bury his face in his hand.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~

Ggggrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!! DAT KAIBA!!!!!!!!!! HE MAKES ME SO MAD; I WANNA POUND HIM UP TILL HE'S GROUND MEAT!!!!!!!!! *Scoff* So ya dink I be able to survive dis three duels? Would I be able to make my friends my best pals again instead of my enemies? And WOULD I FINALLY GET DA CHANCE TO CREAM KAIBA, THAT MONEY BAG?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! *Laugh nervously* ^^; So stay tune fer da next chapter as soon as Shorea get back from her trip.