Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ To Tell You ❯ Tueday ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yugi awoke before his alarm clock and he got up to take a quick shower before Yami woke up and needed to take one. He was sure after his last night's activities that he would like to take a shower. `Unless he can somehow like the feeling of that slut's skin still tingling over his own.' He thought bitterly. After his shower he dressed in a rush and went downstairs to have a small breakfast, wanting to leave as fast as he could but not wanting Yami to worry about him at the same time. The truth was he just wanted a distraction and what better distraction that school?

Taking a quick look around the living room, praying desperately that there were no reminders of the previous night that had happened between his yami and the slut of the century. He was relieved to see that it looked just like it always had; almost like nothing had happened all, not even a study session had occurred (even if it was really a make out session than anything).

Yami came down a little while later and wrapped his arms around his little aibou's waist, picking him up and setting him down gently on the couch with him. He leant down to his hikari's ear and whispered, "Is there anything bothering you, my little one? You need to talk about it if you do. It doesn't do well to keep it bottled up inside."

Yugi smiled softly at the rare occasions Yami was laid back and allowed himself to do silly things such as pick him up by his waist or let him sit on his lap; tiny things like that. It actually made him feel like Yami did feel something for him like he did for his yami.

`That's stupid though. Yami would never feel like that for me when he's got Tea now.' Yugi thought with disgust.

For now though he just enjoyed what he could get. If this was as close to Yami as he could get than he would take it when it came. Then he just felt like he should hit himself in the head and beat himself over in his own private torture chamber. He could tell Yami right now while no one was around!

"Yami, I…"

"You boys should get to school!" Grandpa yelled from his bedroom. "Don't want to be in a rush!"

Now Yugi loved his grandpa very much. He'd do anything for him, but right he just wanted him to go away. "Yes, grandpa!" He yelled back.

Halfway to the school Yami paused and turned to Yugi. "Yugi, I need to tell you what happened last night. You have the right to know after all."

"Um…yeah," Yugi lied. He already knew what had happened: Tea kissed him, they made out for hours on end, and then probably had sex like bunnies in heat. "Yeah, I did hear a yelp or something, but I wasn't sure. I didn't want to disturb your study session though." He fibbed.

"Yeah," Yami blushed, "That was me. Tea kissed me and I guess she caught me off guard. Didn't you hear anything else though?"

"No, I didn't want to make it seem like I was eavesdropping or anything."

Yami laughed. "I'm surprised you wouldn't hear me yelling at her."

"Yelling?"

"Yeah. I kicked her out after I finally got her lips off of me. She's nice and everything and was a good friend too before she got into her new `habit'. Now it just feels like she's always trying to undress me with her eyes all the time. Anyways, I told her that I was either going to help her study or she was going to leave. She left in a huff and that's what happened. I stayed downstairs trying to calm down and I heard you in the shower. When I went upstairs though you were already asleep." He explained.

"Oh…um, yeah. I was really tired I guess. We should hurry though, don't want to be late and end up like Joey. I wouldn't be surprised if he beat us today."

Yami agreed and they picked up their pace, barely just making it to the school gates before Joey did.

Tea was waiting for them at the gates as well. She pulled Yami aside and whispered into his ear quickly. Yugi felt himself go red in anger at this and he ran off before exploded and caused a fool of himself in front of his friends.

Yami caught up with him at his locker though and he had a shocked look to his face. "She…she asked me out?"

Yami's eyes widened and he could feel his anger bubbling up inside him. "I'm so happy for you. I'm sure you'll make a great couple." He ground out through clenched teeth.

Yami was hurt by Yugi's bitterness and tried to explain something to his hikari, but Yugi was tired of hearing about it and just ignored him.

"Listen, Yami," Yugi interrupted Yami in midsentence. "I don't care and it wouldn't matter if you did tell me what happened or not. I'll never care what that slut says to you and I never will." With that growled out in pure hatred, Yugi slammed his locker and ran down the hall, disappeared around the corner.

Yami was more than just surprised by the sudden outburst by his hikari and tried calling after him even when it was too late. Yami ran after him but Yugi was already out of the hall he turned into and Yami didn't know where he would go from there and he had class. He gave a defeated sigh and promised himself that he would track Yugi down at lunch and in between classes until he was able to talk to him.

`After everything I just told him about last, why would he think I would accept her offer to go out with her?' Yami wondered sadly as he stepped into the classroom and immediately noticed that Yugi's seat was empty.

Yugi arrived in the classroom halfway through the class, but took a seat furthest from Yami. He ignored the teacher's lecture of being late without a note before telling the class they could start working on the homework with someone else.

Yami figured this was a good time and hurried over to Yugi. Yugi just gave him a cold glare and turned away from him, working on his homework alone. He then pulled out a piece of paper and started scribbling to wait for him after class hurriedly on it, throwing over into Yugi's lap after crumbling it into a ball. Yugi only looked at the outside of it before stuffing it in his bag without reading it.

The yami of the Puzzle was running out of ideas to do without getting in trouble and decided it would be best to wait until the bell rang to signal the end up class. By the time the loud shrill echoed throughout the school and he gathered his things as fast as he could he found that Yugi was already gone from the classroom and far down the hall.

~~

When lunch finally came around Yugi hurried to his next class to hide in there. He knew Yami was looking for him and he could even hear him right outside through the window call his name, but he refused to answer him or got to him in case he broke down into heartbroken tears.

He leaned over and unzipped his backpack, pulling out the crinkled note he's put in there from Yami earlier and decided to read it in hopes that it said something that would heighten his sprits a little or at least make him feel better. He read what it said about waiting for him so he could talk to him about what had happened earlier at the gates with Tea. Tears fell from Yugi's cheeks at the reminder of what she had asked him and he ripped the note into tiny pieces and threw them away.

In all honesty he hadn't meant to explode Yami like he had, but he just didn't want to hear Yami say he had accepted Tea's offer to go out with her.

He didn't want to wait for Yami after school either in case he didn't have control over his emotions again so he practically ran from the school yard, through the park, and a couple blocks down the street instead of the preferred straightway.

Arriving at the game shop he was immediately engulfed in Yami's arms. "I was so worried about you when I couldn't find you at the school, Yugi. I ran all the way here hoping to catch to you. Where did you go?"

Yugi pushed away, grateful Tea wasn't anywhere around. He turned back to Yami at the foot of the stairs. "I just want to be alone, Yami." He said just loudly enough for Yami to hear before going upstairs and locking himself in the bedroom.

Yami was hurt by what Yugi did but decided against going up to try talking to him. `It'll be better if I just leave him alone for a while and wait for him to come to me.'

He went to the kitchen and decided to get started on an early dinner for them since grandpa was going to be out late at some game convention in the next city.

Yugi came down a little while later, but he made no response or motion to Yami that he wanted to talk to Yami yet. He just ate and then left to go take a shower and go to bed early.

Yami only waited a couple hours until he was sure Yugi was asleep before going to bed as well.