Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas! ❯ The Queens of Dueling. ( Chapter 31 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
 
 
A Few Days Later
 
 
The girls we delighted to be back home in Beverly-Hills, especially seeing as how School would be out for at least another week.
 
Apparently they were installing a series of new classrooms into the college… but why… they didn't know or care.
 
They held up the picture of them, Sabrina and I standing together at the wedding.
 
The girls even kissed it each leaving lipstick smears, and we all signed it.
 
“Well girls… of all the things you done this is by far the most generous of them all.” Said Jerry over the monitor.
 
“I wish I could have gotten married when I was 18.” Said Clover
 
“Sorry Clover… but you can hardly even show table manners, let alone be a princess.” Joked Jerry.
 
They all shared a laugh… even Clover did.
 
“The only hardest thing was saying good-be to Mykan.” Said Sam
 
“Yeah… he was a great guy.” Added Alex.
 
Jerry put on a sarcastic face. “Would he happen be about, this high, with short black hair… and wearing a blue jacket and pants?” he asked.
 
 
The girls all looked confused, “How do you know all that stuff, Jerry… if you haven't seen the picture yet?” asked Sam.
 
Jerry giggled a little and moved closer to the monitor. “He's standing right there behind you.” He said.
 
The girls looked around…
 
“Surprise!” I said.
 
The girls all shot up screaming joy, and we shared a group hug.
 
I told them that the college had heard who I was, and were installing new Dueling arenas and classes at the school.
 
“And they want me to be a full time teacher there.” I said, “But only on one condition.”
 
“I want you girls, to be my some of my first ever students.”
 
The girls of course couldn't say no. Especially since I told them that Mandy's mom signed her up already.
 
So it was going to be our little secret of where their super Dueling skills came from.
 
“And… Jerry, was it?” I asked.
 
Jerry Nodded over the monitor.
 
“Rest assured sir, WOOHP's secret is safe with me.” I said pointing to my Millennium-Necklace.
 
“Finally… someone you can trust.” Joked Jerry. The girls growled under their breaths.
 
So it was settled. I looked at my watch. “Ooh… I'm late for the airport.” I said. “I'm going to visit Sabrina at Med-school.”
 
“Good luck, Mykan.” Said Sam.
 
“See in school next week, girls.” I said and left. “Oh… and I left a present for each of you on the table.”
 
The girls looked excited, and walked over to the table where indeed their were four card sized gifts for each of them.
 
First… they read the Greeting-card I gave them.
 
 
Dear Clover, Sam, and Alex…
 
You girls are the best of best friends, and finest students I ever had, and I have had a lot of them.
 
Sabrina and I thank you with all of our hearts, and As my first act as future owner of Industrial Illusions… I asked King Monroe to make these for you.
 
These cards are the only ones in the entire world, and they resemble you three and the one in the middle is for you to share.
 
I have also taken the liberty of talking with King Monroe about your dueling talents and with these cards, We hereby daub you three girls… as the second greatest duelists in the world.
 
See you in school next week.
 
XOXO… Mykan!
 
 
They unwrapped their respective gift carefully, and found one special Duel-Monsters card for each of them.
 
Three level seven Earth-type monsters, and they even almost looked like the girls too.
 
 
Sam's monster was called…
 
 
GREEN SPY-GIRL.
 
(Atk: 2300/ Def: 2000)
 
SPECIAL-ABILITY: Pay one quarter of your life points to destroy all Magic and trap cards on your opponents field.
 
 
Clover's monster was called…
 
 
RED SPY-GIRL.
 
(Atk: 2300/ Def: 2000)
 
SPECIAL-ABILITY: Pay one quarter of your life points to destroy all Monsters on your opponents field.
 
 
And Alex's monster was called…
 
 
YELLOW SPY-GIRL.
 
(Atk: 2300/ Def: 2000)
 
SPECIAL-ABILITY: Pay Half of your life points to reduce your opponents life-points one Quarter.
 
 
“Oh this is totally Fabulous.” Said Clover hugging her card, “He even remembered to include my hair style.”
 
 
“Too cool.” Said Alex.
 
 
“Awesome details.” Added Sam.
 
Then they unwrapped the gift in the middle. Which was three Polymerization cards and Fusion monster called…
 
 
SPY WOMAN
 
(Atk: 4000/ Def: 3000)
 
SPECIAL-ABILITY: Pay 7500 of your life points to destroy all Monsters, Magic and trap cards… on your opponents field, and reduce your opponents life points by half.
 
The girls felt so over-joyed, that they knew exactly how to begin their first day home on their week off from school.
 
“What say girls?” said Clover. “Lets duel.”
 
“Your on.” said Sam.
 
“I play the winner.” Said Alex.
 
 
Later That Day
 
 
The girls had their duels and were relaxing in the sunlight on this beautiful day.
 
“Hey losers!” said a voice they wished they didn't hear. “I thought you were gone for good.”
 
“Back off, Mandy!” snorted Clover. “We have no interest in spending our days off bickering with yellow trash like you.”
 
“Ah… Yellow Trash!?” growled Mandy. “Okay Clover… you're asking for it.”
 
She whipped out her duel-disk. “Get your game on.”
 
“Go get her, Clover.” Said Sam handing her the Green Spy-Girl.
 
“Show her who the queens of dueling are.” Said Alex handing her the Yellow Spy-girl and the Spy-Woman.
 
“You're going to regret challenging me, Mandy.” Said Clover.
 
“I don't think so… LETS DUEL.”
 
 
All is quiet
 
 
KABLAM!!
 
 
FINAL SCORE:(Clover: 8000/ Mandy “0000”)
 
 
Soot a dirt ruined Mandy's swimsuit, and she was on her bottom in shock.
 
“You… beat me in one turn!?” she squealed. “How's that possible.”
 
“MANDY!!” came the voice of her mother, Phoebe. “It's back to the library for you young lady…No dates, and No Shopping, until you can duel right.”
 
“Aw Mom… you can't be serious.”
 
 
“So girls… think we should tell about us.” Said Clover as she passed them back their cards.
 
They all started at each other and… “NAH!!!” they all giggled.
 
 
THE END