Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas Season 2 ❯ It's been a whole year. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's notes:
 
Hello there Dueling, and Totally Spies fans, Mykan here…
 
How about for an opening into, you picture it with a Yu-Gi-Oh opening theme complete with Cast.
 
And for those of you who didn't read the first story, the Sabrina mentioned is the exact same one from Pokemon's Saffron Gym, but with the slightest of differences.
 
CHAPTER ONE
 
 
Beverly Hills park, 3:00pm Friday
 
Clover, 21, Sam, also 21, and Alex, 20… all three of them now college graduates were enjoying this wonderful Friday afternoon with a walk in the park to rest from shopping.
 
“Ooh… These new high-heel lavender-red boots are really dreamy.” Clover said. “I'm sure to bag a few hotties with these.”
 
“Yeah, if they don't run away from you or take advantage of you first.” Alex joked. That really put a damper n Clover's fantasy.
 
“Come on Alex, that wasn't very nice.” said Sam.
 
“Well it is the truth.” replied Alex.
 
Lately it had been a little hard for them to find boyfriends due to the fact that almost every guy they seemed to fall for knew who they were.
 
No… they didn't know that were agents of the World Organization Of Human Protection. That was one thing that had remain secret, so help them.
 
It was the fact that Clover, Sam, and Alex all shared the title of; Second greatest duel monsters champions of the world.
 
Over a year had passed since they helped out the man who brought them their titles… Me. Professor Mykan.
 
A young college professor of Ancient Egypt whom the girls had helped me get back together with the love of my life, Princess Sabrina, the daughter of the creator of Duel-Monsters.
 
The girls helped me by dueling against many great league duelists, and it was because of all that, that they rose to the rank of second best in the world.
 
A lot of people around the world knew that, and that was where most cute boys were afraid of he girls and ran away before the girls had a chance to even say “Hi” and the rest dumped them for other girls.
 
And just their dumb luck, one of them was always Mandy. Still as rude and wicked as ever.
 
She and Clover sometimes had duels right in front of the guy they fought over as a winner take all.
 
Of course, Mandy still underestimated Clover's dueling powers, and the special cards that I made for the girls. Mandy lost every time. She would come close, but never would succeed.
 
The duels did freak the guy out and he would run, but to Clover it was worth it kicking Mandy's butt.
 
Now the girls didn't see much of me anymore. In fact, we hadn't seen each other for such a long time… until…
 
“Hey, look there.” said Alex as she pointed up the path way. There, on another bench, beside a baby carriage, about twenty yards away, I was waving at the girls.
 
“It's Mykan.” said Sam. “Come on let's go over.”
 
They gathered up their shopping and ran over to me like lighting. “Hey Mykan!!” they cried out, but I held my finger to my lips and hushed them. “Shhhh!”
 
The girls stopped at the last two feet all confused. Then I whispered to them, “Keep it down… you'll wake her up.”
 
“Wake who up?” asked Sam, but before I could answer the baby carriage beside me began to tremble slightly followed a soft little cry.
 
I rolled my eyes and walked around to the other side of the carriage, and when I came back the girls eyes were twinkling at what I was holding in my arms. “Ah! Is that what I think it is?” Clover squeaked.
 
Alex held her hands together. “Aw… Look at the little bitty baby.” She cooed.
 
I sat back down on the bench. “Girls… meet Erica, my little sweet-pea.” I said softly as I rocked the baby in my arms.
 
“You mean, she's yours?” Sam asked
 
I nodded my head. Erica was indeed my baby with Sabrina and she was only a few weeks old too.
 
Sabrina and I had been happily married for a year now, all thanks to the girls' help. I was still even wearing her Millennium-Necklace she gave me.
 
These days, Sabrina was making her dream a reality.
 
She wanted to be a doctor, and by far she got her wish. She was back home on the island where Duel-academy, and the factory where every Dueling card ever made came out.
 
She was given a permit to study for her medical license on the island, and at the same time, her father, King-Monroe, had actually allowed her to work with the Doctors and Nurses already on the island.
 
She gave checkups to all the academy's students every month, and this week, since I was a full time teacher at the college the girls graduated from, I decided to take Erica on a little trip with me to get away from the island for a while.
 
“Aw… that's so sweet.” Clover said.
 
Erica looked up at the girls and smiled. Clover just couldn't resist, she had to tickle the baby's nose. “Oh… uh… Clover, I wouldn't do that if I were you.” I said.
 
“And why not.” Clover said.
 
Erica's nose gave a little twitch and. “Ah… Ah… Ah-Ah-Plech!”
 
Clover screamed blue murder. “AGH… all over my new manicure, and my new boots!” she moaned. The baby just giggled at how funny Clover was acting. So were Sam and Alex.
 
“Sorry Clover, but that was kind of cute.” Sam said.
 
“Isn't that just adorable.” Alex cooed.
 
Clover decided the she needed to head back to The Groove for a do-over. “Come on girls, that baby just cost me a whole day of goods.” She grunted.
 
We all said our goodbyes and they were off.
 
My Cell-phone, linked by satellite, rang. “Hello?”
 
The beautiful voice of my wife answered on the other line “Hey, Mykan… how are things going?
 
I smiled, “Things are going great.” I answered. “I just ran into the girls, and I think Clover just got a taste of our daughter's little secret weapon.”
 
Sabrina laughed and then she told me a chopper was already on the way to take us both home to the island. “I'll see you two when you get home. I love you.”
 
“I love you too honey.” and we both hung up. With that done I put Erica down in the carriage and started off for the fields to await our ride.
 
Little did I know that both Sabrina and I were being listened to, word for word.
 
Somewhere, in dark crypt
 
Two strange characters, were both using Millennium items to spy on me, and Sabrina and had been for some time.
 
One of the two strangers was a tall young woman with long dark hair. She was dressed like an Egyptian priestess, complete dress and hair clippings.
 
Around her neck, she wore a Millennium-Item shaped like a Triangle with a ring around it, and five small chimes dangling from the sides and bottom.
 
The Millennium Ring
 
The other, was a shorter young boy with a head of white hair. He was all dressed in a black robe, cape, and hood.
 
His Item was a short stick with a huge eye and wings sticking out through its sides.
 
The Millennium Rod
 
Both of them looked very displeased with what they had just heard. “Hearing those words Mykan says as they are given to another woman just sickens me.” The woman hissed.
 
“Patience, sister… patience.” said her younger brother. “I to cannot stand the fact that Sabrina is being flattered by another, but fear not.”
 
“If we play our games just right… Soon we shall have everything we ever wanted. Power, fame and fortune. Not to mention Sabrina and Mykan will both be ours as we always dreamed of having.”
 
His sister smiled wickedly. “Ah yes… but we mustn't forget that they also have conceived a child together. That of course shall need to be dealt with.”
 
Her brother grinned. “And so it shall be.”
 
Author's notes:
 
I know, Ishizu is originally supposed to have the necklace, not the ring, but I just can't make that happen or it would require too much re-plotting and stuff now.
 
Besides, with the Ring, it can explain why she decided to become psycho.