Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas Season 2 ❯ The WOOHP mission ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWO
 
Spies' house, 4:30pm
 
The girls got back home, Clover still a little fired up because of the baby sneezing on her like that, but she knew she could get over it.
 
She did get her manicure redone, and her boots refunded. “Boy, after all that shopping I sure am beat.” She said as she slumped down on the sofa.
 
“You and me both.” added Alex. “Who thought that a sneeze from a baby would give us two shopping sprees in one day?”
 
“Well, I just hope we didn't spend too much more than what we bargained for.” said Sam, “You know our moms over react enough now that they know were spies, but imagine the fit our dads would have if we couldn't handle our savings right.”
 
She went into her room, and saw her computer had three new emails on it. She just took one look at it, and screamed worse than Clover did when she got sneezed on.
 
Clover and Alex burst into Sam's room and when they read the email, they burst into tears.
 
The emails were from each of their dads telling them that it seemed their businesses and companies had fired them, and their mothers from all their employments.
 
It seemed that their companies had been overrun and hi-jacked by an unknown outside force. The bottom line was, now that they wee fired, they had three weeks to get their things together and clear out.
 
They could no longer make any vast amounts of money, or send the girls any to maintain their beach house.
 
This meant, in less than three weeks, the girls would all have to move back to their families and start life over.
 
“No more shopping at The Groove.” sobbed Alex.
 
“No more relaxing together at expensive spas.” sobbed Sam
 
“No more… No more…” Clover choked on her tears. “No more guys liking us because were rich.”
 
The girls huddled together in big sob, only to be interrupted by the floor opening up underneath their feet and sliding down the WOOHP tunnel crash landing in Jerry's office.
 
Jerry seemed most concerned by the girls tearful faces. “Oh my… what ever is the matter ladies?” he asked passing them a box of tissues.
 
The girls told him about what was going on and Jerry just sighed. “Mmm, I thought this might happen.” he said. “It just so happens that your father's companies are not the only ones that have been attacked.”
 
He showed them images that some of the most successful, and richest companies in the world were being attacked and taken over by an unknown force.
 
“All the money is being hi-jacked, and the employees are being fired, but as to why we cannot say.” replied Jerry. “I want you girls to explore the next possible target and find out what's going on.”
 
The girls got their act together. “We'll do it.” Clover said. “Live in a world without Shopping and cash? I don't think so.”
 
“Here are your gadgets girls.” Said GLADIS and she loaded them up with the following:
 
-The wind-tunnel 9000 hairdryer.
-Ultra sonic earring microphones.
-Super handy drilling go-go boots.
 
“And our newest design, hot of the table… Trap-maker.” The device was shaped like the Wind-tunnel 9000, but with a slot to put cards in.
 
It was a device especially made for their Duel-monster Trap-cards. “Simply insert one of your Trap-cards into the slot, and the gun will project an exact replica of the trap on the card itself in real life.”
 
The girls thought that was cool, and with that settled, they changed into their spy-suits and were off to do some spying.
 
Meanwhile
 
Duel-Academy isle, 8:35pm
 
After I had gotten home, I was just in time for dinner. King Monroe had it prepared around my favorites.
 
Pizza… Burgers… Fried chicken, all the food necessities a man's stomach could want. He practically scoffed down his king-sized share of the meal.
 
I on the other hand ate politely in the presence of my wife, who was sitting beside me and feeding our daughter her bottle.
 
“What a good little girl you are.” she cooed. “So tiny and helpless.”
 
Suddenly she looked all worried. “Sabrina?” I asked. “Honey, what is it?”
 
Sabrina had been having these really weird feelings that something was going to happen, the moment their backs were turned, and poor little Erica was too tiny to defend herself.
 
“Awe, sweetie don't worry about it.” said her big father. “I have the Millennium-Eye, remember. Nothing will go on without me seeing it.”
 
I nodded. “Your father's right.” I said. “And I still have your Necklace, I can see everything before it happens and change it if necessary.”
 
To ease her thoughts some more, I tapped into the power of the necklace and we all saw an image of the future.
 
Sabrina, King Monroe, myself and Erica, all safe and sound, and that did make Sabrina feel a little better, but suddenly… the image went all black. “Huh? What the--”.
 
The image had now changed itself, and the images we saw were completely different.
 
There was Sabrina alongside a man dressed all in black, and I was with another woman with Erica in the woman's arms.
 
The image faded. “Okay. What was that?” asked King Monroe.
 
“I thought you'd know.” I said, but neither of us knew what had happened, but apparently the necklace was giving us a warning that something was about to happen.
 
Sabrina was freaking out again, so her father decided to double the guards outside the bedroom I shared with her, and Erica's nursery. “Don't you worry. Nothing's going to happen to my little granddaughter, or my kids.”
 
 
After dinner, it was time to put the little baby to bed.
 
Sabrina changed Erica's diaper, and dressed her into a cute fuzzy-pink baby-pajamas. While I got her crib ready for her. Somehow being a 20 year-old father with a 19 year-old wife touched me in ways I never could imagine.
 
Erica went right to sleep when we tucked her in and placed a cute little teddy-bear beside her. I just couldn't take my eye off her.
 
“She's so tiny… and so adorable.” I said softly so as not to wake her up. “It's so hard for me to look away from her.”
 
“Really?” Sabrina asked. “Well, I think I know what can take your mind off that.”
 
“Oh, really? What?” I asked.
 
My wife giggled, and motioned me to follow her. Ten minutes later, we were in our own bedroom, in our king-sized four-poster, tulle-curtains, bed… Making love.
 
(Actually, the real me is not into that stuff)
 
I loved the way she looked in the moonlight when she shot up, snapped her head back hard causing her long dark, glossy green hair fly back and shine in the light.
 
Eventually, we tuckered ourselves out. “Whew… we're getting great at this.” I said.
 
“Yeah.” Sabrina said while trying to catch her breath. “Every time we do it, I forget all my troubles.”
 
We got up, Sabrina changed into her favorite red nightdress, and I changed into a blue nightgown. We kissed each other goodnight, and drifted off to sleep.
 
Unaware that trouble was approaching the island that very moment.
 
Two boats, each with five men dressed in black suits and ski-masks were approaching the island completely undetected.
 
The had orders direct from those two strangers… to kidnap someone from in the castle, and leave behind a pair of envelopes.
 
But what they contained was anyone's guess.
 
Chewy Choco- works, Los Angeles, 6:15pm
 
One of the most successful chocolate factories in the world. Just licking one of their chocolates was worth the $100 prices for just one box of them as they were that good.
 
A company that made millions of dollars was sure to be the next target for whatever it was that was attacking the other places.
 
The girls flew in, and landed on the roof. “Okay girls… Spy time.” said Sam, they all used their ex-powders to disguise themselves as workers in the factory, and kept their earrings turned on.
 
Just one look at the insides of the factory was enough to make Clover want to shriek when she saw all the rivers and machines loaded with chocolate.
 
“This place is like a total heaven.” she giggled. “I'd love to have a tall male visitor hand me a box of this stuff any time.”
 
“Try to stay focused Clover.” said Sam. “Alex you take the wrapping job, I'll handle the mixing platform… and Clover you--”
 
But Clover had already found her job. She worked with the taste testing staff to make sure the chocolates were good enough.
 
With that settled they got to work, and kept their eyes open for anything suspicious.
 
Meanwhile
 
Duel Academy isle, 10:00 pm
 
The strangers had docked.
 
Half of the, stayed with the boats, and the other half of them already made their way past the guards to the castle, and were now scaling the walls up to a window.
 
The Castle was all quiet and calm, as most everyone had gone to bed, and only the night servants remained on standby.
 
The five strangers walked past one of the opened doors, which was King Monroe's master bedroom, and he was sleeping like a log, yet snoring like a growling bear.
 
“Long live the king.” he muttered in his sleep, reluctantly, both the guards by the doors were asleep too, giving the strangers the perfect chance to walk past.
 
 
 
Two of the five strangers found the room they were looking for… The Nursery, and they saw two guards placed outside it.
 
The two strangers held out a pair of small pistols with silencers attached to the nozzles and fired two small darts at the guards neck.
 
The guards' eyes widened and they fell out cold. Finally, they accessed the nursery where little Erica was happily dreaming on in her crib.
 
While across the hall, Sabrina and I were awoken to the sounds of crashing and struggling. “Huh?”
 
“What… what is it?”
 
Then we heard the sound of Erica's giggling and snapped up. “THE BABY!!” we both cried, and we leapt out of bed and into the hallway.
 
King Monroe ran out of his room too. “What in blue blazes is going on here?!” he grunted. Then we all saw that the nursery doors were knocked down and the guards were put out by tranquilizers.
 
We walked inside and found two more guards brutally beaten up, the crib was knocked over and the window was wide open.
 
Sabrina walked over to the crib and collapsed to her knees. “Erica!!” and she began to cry.
 
I ran over to the window, and felt my insides ready to explode. “NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”
 
The sneakers who snuck onto the island were already way out to sea, and one of them reported by cell-phone. “Master Marik… Mistress Ishizu… mission accomplished. We have the baby, and the invitations have been dropped off.”
 
In the secret place
 
The two strangers with the Millennium rod and ring were most pleased. “Well done, gentlemen.” said the woman. “Report back immediately, and make sure that child is well looked after.” and she hung up.
 
“I take it by that grin on your face sister, the plan has gone well.” her brother said.
 
His sister nodded. “I now have Mykan's child… and very soon I will have Mykan as well. Just as I should have had him years ago.”
 
“We will have what we want sister dear.” Her brother replied. “Once we have enough money, take the best duelists out of the picture, and retrieve the missing card we lost… then we shall have it all.”
 
The siblings shared a manically laugh together.
 
Meanwhile, at the factory
 
A whole hour had passed, and the girls all reported nothing unusual had happened. Not even Clover who was starting to think she had enough chocolate to last her a lifetime.
 
Suddenly, the doors and windows of the factory were blown wide open, and several goons dressed in black robes, hoods and capes began to fill the plant and began ransacking everything.
 
“All right… this is a stick up!” one of the goons cried out. “This place is under our control, and you're all fired. Now everybody out!”
 
The regular employees all panicked and ran for it like crazy, but only the girls stayed behind. “I thought I had told you to leave here!” the man growled.
 
The girls changed into the spy-suits, and flexed their fists. “The only people going out of here is you, weirdo!” snapped Clover.
 
The man's head snapped. “how dare you insult the Rare Hunters, you will pay for your insolence!” he snapped his fingers and ordered him men to attack.
 
“Bring it on!” said Alex and she used her Wind-tunnel 9000 to blow some of the men back and slam them hard into the wall.
 
Sam, using her supper go-go boots to kick more of them men off the railings and into the vats of gooey chocolate. “Even with chocolate covered on you… you still don't look sweet.” she mocked.
 
“Come on! Fight them!” growled the leader. “They're only a couple of girls.” suddenly he noticed the men ganging up on Clover.
 
Although Clover was backed into the wall with a whole gang of men charging right for her, she still had WOOHP'S new Trap-maker gadget.
 
Clover did always carry her deck with her, and as one of the top ranked players in the world, she had a few good traps.
 
She picked out a card and placed into he gun. “TRAP HOLE!!” she fired the gun and just as Jerry promised a big hole went right from under the goons' feet and they went through the floor.
 
“Huh? That girl has dueling-cards.” thought the leader. “Could she be a duelist? A Duelist with rare-cards?”
 
More men came for Clover, so she armed another trap. “TIME SEAL!!”
 
Normally, that trap would stop and opponent from drawing, but in Clover's case, it stopped them men dead in their tracks, freezing them on the spot.
 
“Hmm, she sure does have potential. Perhaps I shall test her, and if my masters are watching… perhaps they shall join our plans.” the leader thought.
 
Finally, only the leader was left, and all three girls were staring him down. “Any last words, Bucko.” snapped Clover.
 
The man smiled wickedly under his hood, and pointed at Clover with his finger. “I challenge you to a duel.” he snapped.
 
“A Duel?” the girls all said at the same time, and then they saw that the man had a Duel-disk on his arm. It was a creepier version of a disk, but still the same principals.
 
“You're a duelist?” Clover asked.
 
“Not just any duelist as you'll soon find out.” the man said.
 
“Ah! whatever!” Clover spat. “Firstly: Why should I duel you, and Second: I don't even have a duel disk to put my cards in.”
 
The man just smiled wider. “Each of my men have a disk on them, and you may borrow one for our little match.” He said. “And I have a deal to make with you.”
 
“We're listening.” Sam said.
 
This man was not the kind who dueled just for fun, he liked to make wagers. “If you win, then we'll surrender and turn ourselves into the police for you.”
 
“That seems good.” said Alex.
 
“And if I lose?” Clover asked.
 
“Hmm, mm, mm. If I win… then you will surrender the rarest card in your deck to me, and we shall escape.”
 
Sam and Alex were horrified at that statement. “Clover, no way. Don't do it.” said Sam.
 
“It's not worth losing the card Mykan gave you.” added Alex. “Sorry, pal… but Clover won't be dueling you anytime--”
 
Clover put her hand up and stopped her. “No.” she simply said. “I accept.” She took a disk from one of the knocked out men and strapped it on.
 
“Clover?!” snapped Sam. “What are you thinking? You don't need to take this dude on.”
 
But Clover had to protest. “Look you guys, he said if I win we can turn him and his gang over to the police, and maybe that'll be the end of this mission.”
 
Sam and Alex then realized if that were to happen, then maybe their dads would get their jobs back and they would be able to stay at their house after all.
 
“Kick his butt Clover.” Sam said.
 
“You go girl.” Added Alex.
 
Clover smiled and then stepped over to face the man. “I'm ready to Duel.” she snapped.
 
The man sniggered under his hood. “Excellent… the pre has taken the bait. Now the hunt shall begin.”