Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas Season 2 ❯ Round One, Mykan VS Sabrina: Part Two ( Chapter 33 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
 
 
SCORE: (Mykan: 3200 / Sabrina: 3200)
 
(Mykan and Sabrina both panting)
 
Sam: “Just look at them up there. They look like they're both going to fall over any minute.”
 
Alex: “Yeah… this duel's really taking it out of them.”
 
Sabrina's thought's: “I don't believe I've ever dueled this hard before in my entire life. It feels… wonderful!”
 
Mykan: “Wow. Look at me… I'm all stressed out. Sabrina's really become tougher since the old days.”
 
Mykan: “Now let's continue… I shall place one other card face-down… and end my turn.”
 
Sabrina: “Right… it's… my move.”
 
(Draws)
 
“Ah-ha! This will do nicely. I activate MONSTER-RECOVERY. Now I pull my Cyber Dragon, and my entire hand back into my deck, and shuffled up. Then I draw the same number of cards I had before and start fresh.”
 
(Shuffles, and draws 2)
 
“Now I play another MONSTER REINCARNATION! I discard one card from my hand, and add a monster in my graveyard to my hand.”
 
“Next… I'll play FUSION RECOVERY!! Now I get back one Polymerization card, and fusion material monster back from the grave as well.”
 
(Eye shines)
 
“And now, I place one card face-down for the moment, and activate my other face-down… POWER BOND!!”
 
“This let's me remove my three Cyber Dragon's in my hand from play, so I can fuse them all together with this card, and create… CYBER END DRAGON!!”
 
(Atk: 4000 / Def: 2800)
 
“And don't forget, the magic of Power Bond doubles it's attack power, provided that at the end phase of my turn I take damage equal to his original attack points.”
(Atk: 8000)
 
Alex: “Uh-oh! With all that power, Mykan's life points are going to get cleaned out.”
 
Sabrina: “Now My Cyber End Dragon, ATTACK THE MANGA WARRIOR!!”
 
(Atk: 8000) VS (Atk: 3500)
 
“And if you think your face down card will save you, guess again. I activate another MYSTICAL SPACE TYPHOON!!”
 
Sam: “No! His only defense will get wiped out.”
 
Mykan: “Not really it won't!”
 
Sabrina: “What?”
 
Mykan: “This card I have is also a quick-play card, which allows me to play it before it gets destroyed. LIVING ARROW!!”(Anime card only)
 
Sabrina: “What?! Your face-down card is the Living Arrow?!”
 
Mykan: “Yes… and judging by your expression, you know that I could use it to change the target of your Magic-card… but I'm choosing to activate a Magic-card in your graveyard.”
 
“And I choose… MONSTER REINCARNATION!! And discard one card in my hand to bring back KURIBOH back into my hand.”
 
Sabrina: “No! Not Kuriboh!”
 
Mykan: “I'm a afraid so. Now you may destroy my Magna Warrior, but I shall quickly discard Kuriboh back to the Graveyard so I won't take any damage.”
 
(Magna Warrior Destroyed… Scores unaffected.)
 
Mykan: Now my life points are safe, but it doesn't look like yours will. Now you must take damage equal to your Dragon's original attack power.”
 
Sabrina: “Not quite! I activate my face down card. I activate my face-down MAGIC JAMMER!! So I can quickly discard on last card before Power Bond hits me, and destroy the card.”
 
(Power Bond Destroyed)
 
“Now I won't take any damage from the card, and still get to keep my Dragon.”
 
(Atk: 4000)
 
Jerry: (Wipes his brow with a hankie) “Oh my word! I've never seen such a close call in my entire spy-career.”
 
Sam: “I don't rightly know what to say anymore, or even think!”
 
Alex: (Ruffles her hair) “GRAH!!! Who cares about that! I don't know how much more of this I can take!”
 
Sabrina: “I'll… place my last card face-down and end my turn.”
 
Sabrina's thoughts: “If he tries to attack me again, this trap of mine will finish him off for good.”
 
Mykan: “It's my turn now.”
 
Mykan's thoughts: “This is it. Whatever I draw now will decide the fate of the whole match. Come on Heart of the Cards… guide me.”
 
(Draws)
 
Mykan: “I will play my own CARD OF SANCTITY. So we draw until we hold six cards.”
 
(Both draw.)
 
(Mykan sees his cards)
 
(Shuts eyes tightly)
 
“Sabrina… I now hold in my hand the cards that will end this duel.”
 
Sabrina: “Hmm?”
 
Mykan: “Starting with this card…the magic card BRAIN-CONTROL!! I'll pay 800 of my life points and gain control of your Dragon for one turn.”
 
SCORE: (Mykan: 2400 / Sabrina: 3200)
 
Sabrina's thoughts: “No! I need my Dragon to win this!”
 
Mykan: “And next I play another spell, DE-FUSION which splits your Dragon back into the three small dragons that made it up.” (Rules fudged)
 
(The Fusion-material monsters must be in the controllers graveyard to be summoned to the field.)
 
Sabrina: “Ah?!”
 
Mykan: “I know have three Cyber Dragons, giving me more than enough power to take you down, but I'm not planning on attacking with them. Now watch as I send all three of the Cyber Dragons to the Graveyard!”
 
(Field begins to rumble, and the sky goes crazy with lightning)
 
Sabrina: “No! It's can't be!”
 
Mykan: “Behold… my Egyptian God Monster… SLIFER THE SKY DRAGON!!”
 
(Slifer Roars loudly)
 
Sabrina: (Shields herself in the wind) “AAARRRGGGH!!!”
 
Mykan: “I'm holding three cards in my hand, giving my dragon a total of 3000 attack points, but watch as I play this card from my hand… another BACK UP SOLIDER!”
 
“Now I shall take my Gazelle, my Berfomet, and my Alpha the Magnet Warrior back into my hand so Slifer's attack now becomes 5000”
 
(Atk: 5000)
 
Sam: “I think this duel's really finally over.”
 
Alex: “That God monster can totally wipe Sabrina out now.”
 
Sabrina's thoughts: “What am I going to do? I don't have any monsters to defend against his Dragon's attack. I don't have any cards in my hand either.”
 
“All I have is my face down card Mirror-Force, but it won't work against an Egyptian God monster, and he has enough power to take out all my life points.”
 
(A tear rolls down her check)
 
“I guess… it's really over… I've failed.”
 
Mykan: (Also in tears): “You've fought a very good duel My-Love, and I really don't think I will ever forgive myself if I do this to you now.”
 
Sabrina: (Smiles) “Do it!”
 
(Everyone stares in awe)
 
Sabrina: “You've proven yourself the better duelist. You've earned this honor. Now go onto the finals and save our daughter.”
 
(Mykan wipes away his tears and nods)
 
Sabrina: “ATTACK ME NOW!!!”
 
Mykan: (Nods) “GO… SLIFER!!!”
 
(Atk: 5000)
 
Sabrina: “YAAA-AAA-AAARRRGGGH!!!”
 
(Everyone shields their eyes and groan)
 
FINAL SCORE: (Mykan: 2400 / Sabrina: “0000”)
 
 
The images vanished, and the duel was over. “This winner of this duel is… Professor Mykan!” cried Odion.
 
“This concludes the first half of the Tournament-Finals. The next part shall begin tomorrow at a new destination. Until then, you should feel free to rest up.”
 
I steeped over to Sabrina and helped her up. She was in tears, but she was smiling. “Well done Mykan. Very well done indeed.” she said softly.
 
I smiled down upon her.
 
Other awed, and Jerry even wiped his eyes. “Their Spirits have been broken, but their love still conquers all.” He said.
 
Author's WARNING!!
 
Be warnedeveryone… there's going to mentions of hentai again between my Mykan character, and Sabrina. Only MENTIONS, no Hentai stuff will actually be seen, still… Viewer discretion is strongly advised for those 16 and under.
 
(Again… please note… the real me is not into this stuff.)
 
(How do I get my alter-ego, Mykan, into this stuff?)
 
 
The day sure went by quickly, we started the duels in the morning, and now it was already almost dark, and all that dueling really made you work up an appetite.
 
Sam, and Alex were so wiped out from all the excitement, that the cooks in the kitchen was practically coming back with fourth servings.
 
Jerry never saw such notorious table-manners before. The girls had already finished ten servings, and he barely even started on his own. “Girl's you've both eaten seven pork-chops each already.” he said.
“Yeah… well… dueling makes us real hungry Jer.” Sam said with her mouth full.
 
“Besides…” added Alex. “I got to beef up my strength so I'm ready to duel in the finals.”
 
Then everyone noticed I hadn't even picked up my fork. I was just staring down sadly at my meal, and I didn't really feel much like eating.
 
I was still traumatized by what had just happened. I just had to kick Sabrina out of the tournament, and in the process, my victory forced her to sign the divorce papers earlier.
 
Sabrina felt really crushed when she did that, the last time I saw her, she had run to our shared room, threw herself onto the bed and cried as if someone she loved just died.
 
When I tried to comfort her, she just said that she wanted to be alone for a while, and so… I decided it best to let her be for a while.
 
Still… it broke my heart to see her like this. She had suffered through enough already after losing Erica.
 
“Mykan… Hey, Mykan.”
 
“Earth to Mykan.”
 
“HEY!!”
 
I snapped out of trance. “Huh? What the--”
 
“You feeling okay?” asked Alex. “You've been awful quiet. You haven't even touched your food.”
 
“Oh? I… didn't really notice.” I said.
 
Jerry shook his head. “Oh, come now, Mykan.” he said. “You did what needed to be done, and it couldn't have been helped.”
 
I knew he was right about that. It wasn't my fault that Sabrina and I got matched up on the dueling board, and even though she did sign the papers, without my signature, and a court-hearing to make it official… our marriage was not over by a long-shot.
 
Still, who knew what tricks and stunts Marik and Ishizu had planned for us next. “Thanks to those two… Clover and David are still knocked out cold.” I replied. “IT seems that the more this tournament progresses, the more bad things that happen.”
 
The girls and Jerry knew I was right, but they weren't letting it get to them.
 
“Mykan… how long have known each other?” asked Sam.
 
“Almost two years since I first came to teach you girls in college.” I answered.
 
The girls went on to say that ever since we had met, I really changed their lives. I taught them never to give up, and keep going when all hope seemed lost.
 
Thanks to me and my wisdom of dueling with the Heart of the Cards, they became the greatest duelists in all America, and helped me find my way back to Sabrina.
 
“You taught the girls a lot.” Jerry said. “You even earned my trust as a WOOHP ally, and you even got me interested in you little card game. Mykan… you are a man of great honor.”
 
I looked up, “You really believe that?” I asked.
 
The girls nodded.
 
They were right… what was I doing just sitting in my chair worrying about all this. I excused myself from the table without saying where I was going… but the others already had a good idea.
 
I ran over to my room, but she wasn't there. “Sabrina?” I called as I looked all over the ship. “Sabrina, where are you?”
 
She wasn't in the restrooms…
 
She wasn't on the side-observatories…
 
“Sabrina?”
 
When I didn't find her anywhere else, I could only assume she was upstairs by the dueling platform, and she was.
 
She was standing by the railings overlooking the world passing by below. She was still in tears, but merely just was sniffling.
 
I approached her cautiously “Sabrina?” I said softly. She didn't turn around, but she responded.
 
“Yes… Mykan…” she said sadly.
 
“Sabrina… I've been talking to the others.” I replied, “And… I don't think you should be beating yourself up like this anymore.”
 
Sabrina finally turned to face me, but she looked shocked to hear me say those words. “How can you say that?” she cried. “I just signed divorce papers… our marriage is well on it's way out.”
 
I stopped her right there. “But our marriage isn't over.” I said. “I still haven't signed my name, and I guarantee to you I won't.”
 
Sabrina turned away from me again. “How do you know that?” she asked. “We both know the Millennium Necklace can't show us the answer. So how do you know what's going to happen?”
 
She had me cornered know, I really was just assuming that nothing would happen. “All right… I don't really know if I will win the whole thing… but I'm going to try anyways.” I said.
 
“And there's something else I know that's going to happen, and nothing will ever change it.”
 
Sabrina looked up and then faced me again. “What… is it… exactly?”
 
I smiled at her as I gazed deeply into her eyes. I gently creased her cheek with my hand and said. “I won't ever stop loving you.”
 
Sabrina felt herself blushing. “You… you really mean it?”
 
I nodded. “Sabrina. You are my wife, and you're my soul mate.” I replied. “Even if I never was able to have you, I would never love another… not the way that I love you.”
 
Her smile was beginning to grow. “You promise me? Promise that you won't?” she asked.
 
I ran my finger across my chest. “I promise… I will never love another… they way I love you… my sweet Princess.”
 
Tears were streaming down her cheeks again and her breathing was almost heavy. I gently embraced her into my arm and our lips came together so softly yet deeply.
 
She wrapped her arms around my neck, and perked her leg up, and I laid one hand on her back, and buried the other in her hair that fluttered in the breeze.
 
Later on
 
(DISCLAIMER: I don't own the song COLLIDE)
 
We were in our shared room, with the door locked tight. Sabrina shoved me down onto the bed and she threw off her boots and began undoing her leotard in front of me.
 
-The dawn is breaking
A light shining through
You're barely waking
And I'm tangled up in you
Yeah
 
I threw off my gray vest and my tracksuit, with the Millennium Necklace tucked away safely, and no sooner did I turn back around did she, with her full body exposed, tackle me back down on top the bed in a deep, heavy embrace.
 
I'm open, you're closed
Where I follow, you'll go
I worry I won't see your face
Light up again
 
Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find
You and I collide
.
 
Her moaning became almost stressful, but she begged me just to go harder and faster.
 
I'm quiet you know
You make a f
irst impression
I've found I'm scared to know I'm always on your mind

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the stars refuse to shine
Out of the back you fall in time
I
somehow find
You and I collide
 
Don't stop here,
I lost my place.
I'm close behind.
 
Even when I got just a little tired, and tried to rest to catch my breath, she just went on and did what she could to me all by herself.
 
Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills your mind
You
finally find
You and I collide
 
 
Marik and Ishizu however, those sick creeps were watching us, they were really losing their tempers.
 
They couldn't believe their eyes. How could Sabrina and I still be into each other when they thought we could just go to them for comfort instead?
 
“I swear…” Marik growled.
 
“They will pay for this.” added Ishizu.
You finally find
You and I collide
 
I lay there in bed with my wife laying on top of me and breathing heavily. “Sabrina.” I whispered into her ear. “I love you so much. I know now that nothing will ever--.”
 
She hushed me with a deep, hard kiss, and when she broke away. “Don't speak My-Love.” she panted,. “Just make love to me again.”
 
You finally find
You and I collide
 
And so we did… I don't how many times we did… but, it was all worth it.
 
You finally find
You and I
colli-i-i-i-i-ide.
 
 
Y-Y-Y-YUCK… I just don't understand it… if I'm not into romance myself, how is it I can make such heartwarming, beautiful works? It's a mystery.