Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas Season 2 ❯ Tower Island ( Chapter 34 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
 
 
I could hear Sabrina screaming as I ran down the hallways calling out her name.
 
“Sabrina! Sabrina, where are you?”
 
Then suddenly, I burst through the door at the end and saw her and Marik on a bed together, and she was being raped by him. “SABRINA!!”
 
She kept on moaning and crying in pain as Marik kept on being rough with her. “Get used to it, Mykan.” Marik said. “She is mine now… and you'll never see her again. Ha, ha, ah, ah!”
 
“No!” I cried. “I won't let you.”
 
Then suddenly, I felt myself being grabbed from behind by two guards, and before I knew what had happened… I found myself chained to a bed, with no clothes on at all, not even the Millennium Necklace.
 
“Looking for this, my darling.” asked a voice.
 
I looked ahead of me, and there was Ishizu, holding the necklace in her hand, and she was also completely naked.
 
I struggled as hard as I could, but the chains holding me down were created by her Millennium Ring. There was no way I could break out.
 
“Let me out of here… I have to save Sabrina!!” I growled.
 
Ishizu just giggled, sinisterly. “Sabrina… is now at the mercy of brother.” she said. “I suggest you leave them… and start concentrating on… ME !”
 
She jumped on top of me… and… ooh, did it hurt. “Stop… STOP!!!” I roared, but that just made her go harder and rougher.
 
“I love it when you play hard to get.” she hissed as she licked her teeth.
 
She was moved in ready for the big kill… and then…
 
(POOF)
 
I woke up… and so did Sabrina.
 
“Sabrina? You okay?” I asked.
 
Sabrina nodded. “I've never had such a horrible nightmare.” she cried.
 
Apparently, she and I both had the exact same nightmare. As amazing as that was, it was far from amusing. Especially seeing as how Sabrina didn't get much sleep last night. “I'm having these horrible stomach cramps.” she said.
 
I looked at her stomach, and it sure didn't look good, it seemed slightly swollen, and all you had to do was gentility poke it, and it would gurgle sickly. “Ah… ooh.”
 
I told her to stay in bed while I called the onboard paramedics.
 
The girls, and Jerry had also heard of what was going on. “Is she going to be okay?” asked Alex.
 
“I hope so.” I said. I couldn't quite put my finger on it thought, but I was most certain that Sabrina had gone through this same kind of illness before… only once… but when and why was that?
 
(Do you think you know why Sabrina's having stomach cramps)
 
Sabrina was transferred to the sickbay, where Clover and David were still unconscious… and the doctors kept prepared to examine her, but sadly we couldn't stay long. The doctors needed their space to examine her better.
 
Besides… Odion had announced over the P.A system that breakfast was about to be served in the lounge, and after that… the tournament would continue, once we reached our destination.
 
Even though I didn't feel much like eating, I had to keep up my strength. Sabrina and I shared a oft kiss before I left. “Don't worry… you'll be just fine.” I told her.
 
She smiled. “I know I will be.” she said softly.
 
Meanwhile
 
Marik and Ishizu could already sense what was wrong with Sabrina, and they were not the least bit pleased. “No! No!!” Ishizu bellowed. “It should be I who holds the pleasure.”
 
“And I should be the one whom the pleasure should be blessed upon!” growled Marik. “I will not stand for this... this INSULT!!”
 
He pounded his fist angrily on his chair, and that woke up baby Erica. “Now look what you've done, brother.” Ishizu said as she picked up the baby and rocked her.
 
Marik and Ishizu were really stuck now. If, what was really happening to Sabrina, was true… then they would both have an even harder chance to tear us up.
 
“That will all soon change.” Marik said as he changed the screens which viewed an island with huge tower it coming up ahead on the horizon as the sun rose.
 
This island was much smaller than Marik and Ishizu's dueling island, but it was just the place to hold the final upcoming duels.
 
Marik and Ishizu had discovered that island and made it ideal for just such the occasion. They built the huge tower in the center of the island, and told absolutely no one about it.
 
“Once… I defeat Mykan… he will have no choice but to divorce Sabrina.” Marik said. “Then I will see to it that Sabrina is made my wife, and that yet of what is coming for her will also be mine.”
 
Ishizu smiled. “And then I shall personally see to it that Mykan is at my mercy.” she said. “As for his friends…”
 
Well… let's say whatever it was they had planned… it wouldn't be anything nice.
 
Later on
 
After breakfast… the girls, Jerry and I looked out the windows and saw the island coming up ahead. “Is that where we're going?” asked Alex. “Looks pretty puny.”
 
Odion, who was with us answered our questions.
 
“The island that you see on the horizon is where the finals will be concluded and the winner of the tournament shall be crowned.” he said. “Your matches will begin momentarily after we touch down. I suggest the finalists prepare their decks at once.”
 
Alex and I stood together on the sidelines as we prepared our decks. “You okay, Alex?” I asked. “You seem awful quiet.”
 
“Mykan… don't you think this tournament's gotten to be way out of hand?” she asked.
 
She did have a point. Ever since the tournament began, or even before that… people had been getting hurt. Companies all over the world were going Bankrupt because of Marik and Ishizu.
 
Then they had the nerve to kidnap an innocent little baby from her loving parents. Now, both Clover and David had been knocked unconscious, and Sabrina, because she had lost to me in a duel, she was going to be forced to divorce if I lost a duel.
 
That and I had no idea of what was causing her stomach cramps… Ishizu and Mark were still blocking my mind reading powers.
 
“I mean… who knows what kind of dirty tricks those two creeps will pull off next.” replied Alex.
 
“A WOOHP agent thinking of giving in… now where have I heard that before?”
 
Jerry and Sam had been standing around the corner and listening in on the whole thing. “Alex you shouldn't worry about it much.” said Sam. “Look how far we've gotten.”
 
Over the past few days, the girls had been dueling some pretty tough duelists. Mostly because some of the duelists were big selfish twerps only dueling for their own greedy reasons.
 
We on the other hand had strong, good reasons for our dueling, and as long as we kept in mind of our friendship, what was on the line for us all… and believe in the Heart of the Cards. We were sure to come out of it okay.
 
“Awe, quit believing in those ridiculous dreams.” came a voice we didn't want to hear, and we all rolled our eyes.
 
“Back off, Mandy.” snapped Sam. “This doesn't concern you in the least bit.”
 
Mandy sniggered with her trademark. “Really?” she mocked. “You were talking about winning this tournament… which F.Y.I… you so will not. If anyone's going to win this… it's going to be me.”
 
“Fat chance of that, Mandy.” snapped Sam. “You forget, both Mykan and Alex are still in this… and what they're fighting for is far more important that some lame old prize.”
 
“Ooh… this is coming from a certain “Loser” who got beaten by her own friend.” replied Mandy. “How do we even know who will be facing who in the next rounds… if anything… Alex and Mykan may have to duel each other.”
 
“All right ladies… that's quite enough.” said Jerry. “You should save your energy for the dueling-field… and not waste it on such pointless quarrels.”
 
Mandy grunted and stomped off. However… As much as we didn't like to admit it, Mandy was right. How did we know who was going to be facing who this time?
 
Only four duelist left… Marik… Mandy… Alex, and Myself included. Whoever faced who would probably determine who would win it all in the finals… but however that way would be decided was anyone's guess.
 
Later on
 
The Airship touched down on a small runway-platform just before the tower. Odion was the first to step off. “Will the four finalists please follow me into the tower.” he said. “We are now about to determine who shall duel who in these reaming matches.”
 
Sam and Jerry were invited to come in for a front seat action view, and sadly they were also joined by Ishizu… and she brought the baby along as well. “Please… do follow me to the observation platform.” she said softly yet wickedly.
 
Jerry and Sam followed her, with angry expressions, up to an elevator which rode them to the top of the tower where they could see what was happening through a huge panel of glass, and here every word for word through the speakers all along the rim of the tower.
 
Ishizu sat in her special seat and gently rocked the baby close. “Hmm, mm, mm… it does not matter who faces who in these next rounds.” she said to herself. “My brother and I shall not allow anyone who dares to cross our paths continue on in this world.”
 
Down below
 
The duelists and I were still standing on the ground level. There was also four small dueling platforms as well. “Anyone know what these things are supposed to be for?” asked Alex.
 
She was about to get her answer as Odion began to speak.
 
“I would like to congratulate you duelists on making it this far in the tournament, now before we begin the finals, we must determine who will face who in these matches.”
 
What was going to happen was…
 
All four of us were going to have a four-way Battle-Royal duel. We would be asked to climb into one of the four platforms and plug our duel-disks into the ports.
 
Once we did that… the platforms began to rise up off the ground on lifts. “Well this sure is something new.” said Mandy.
 
Once we were all in midair, Odion explained the rest of the rules.
 
First… each duelist would begin with 4000 life points each, and on the walls in the tower were life point numbers going up it was 4000… 3000… and on up to the top where we could see the others looking down upon us through the glass.
 
This duel was a Battle-Royal…
 
Each duelist would be able to attack any duelist they chose, or if they chose too, defend other duelists.
 
Every time our life points would drop, that duelist's platform would rise up even higher. Whoever lost all their life points first would reach the top of the tower, and then whoever lost after that… then those two duelists would face each other in the first semi-final match.
 
The two remaining duelists would face each other in the second round.
 
There were however four things to keep in mind during the match.
 
Rule One: Life points could not be raised any higher than 4000. All card effects would only raise it to 4000 and go no higher.
 
Rue Two: The turn order would be… Mandy… then Marik… then Me, Myself… and then over to Alex.
 
Rule Three: All Egyptian God cards were off limits during the battle-royal.
 
Rule Four: Regardless of how the duel would go, no duelist would be kicked out from the tournament.
 
With all that set. “Duelists… prepare your decks, as this Battle-Royal match shall commence.” said Odion.
 
Duel-disks were plugged in, our cards were drawn, and life points set to 4000 all ways round.
 
“LET'S DUEL!!”