Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas Season 2 ❯ A New Beginning ( Chapter 50 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FIFTY
 
Ishizu, before returning to her own body, let Erica float gently into Sabrina's arms. The little baby began to cry in her mothers arms as Sabrina hugged her tightly, letting her tears fall down her cheek.
 
I hugged my wife and daughter close to me. “Mykan… you did it. You saved our little girl.” she sobbed happily.
 
I shook my head. “No, I didn't.” I said as I let her go, and walked toward the girls. “We did.” I replied. “You girls really came in for me when I need you the most. Thank you all.”
 
The girls smiled and we all came together for a big group hug, and the girls even kissed my cheeks. Jerry smiled and wiped a tear away from his eyes.
 
Marik was still wiped out from the duel, which made it easier for Jerry's men, whom he contacted before the duel, to come and put him into maximum custody.
 
Ishizu gazed at her brother from behind the bars. “You have brought great shame to yourself my brother.” she said in a disappointing tone.
 
Odion then stepped forward. “Professor.” he said. “Despite Master Marik's imprisonment, your prizes as the grand winner are still to be awarded.”
 
With Marik and Ishizu beaten, all the companies in the world had returned to normal, even the girl's father's had their jobs back and the girls would be allowed to stay at their beach house after all.
 
“But also in accordance with our rules; as the victor of the duel you were entitled to Master Marik's rarest card.” replied Odion, and he handed me Mariks rarest card.
 
“The Winged Dragon of Ra.” I said deeply as I placed it in my hand, between Slifer the Sky Dragon, and Obelisk the Tormentor. “I have all three of the Egyptian God Cards.” The three most powerful cards in all of duel monsters were mine.
 
Odion then reached in, and pulled out an envelope from his suit. “This contains a check for the prize-money, and is awarded as the grand prize.”
 
I gazed towards the spies. “It's all yours girls, just like I promised.” I said. “Go on. Take it.”
 
The girls couldn't stop smiling. Even though their fathers were going to be okay, and they didn't really need it as much anymore. I still promised them the money, and the could have it all.
 
Alex took the check. “You're the best, Mykan.”
 
“$15-million, Dollars!” Sam grinned.
 
“Ooh… just think f all the things we can do with it.” Clover cooed.
 
Odion held out his hand. “On behalf of Masters Marik, and Ishizu Ishtar, I am obligated to congratulate you Professor Mykan.” I shook his hand “Well done, Sir, and congratulations. You are now officially the world's greatest duelist.”
 
Ishizu stepped forward. “Mykan… I realize my errors, but rest assured, that all evil deeds done by me and my brother will have lifted.” she said. “But I wish to make amends for my mistakes.”
 
With those words she handed me her Millennium Ring, and Marik's Millennium Rod. “I just know that these items will be much safer in your hands where they will never harm another person again.”
 
I took them from her with honor. “Thank you Ishizu.” I said. “We have been through a lot together, but I am very proud that you have seen past the evil that once clouded you.”
 
Ishizu smiled. “I understand now that what I desire is not meant to be, and some things cannot be changed even with all the magic in the world, but I hope that as a sign of my new ways we can at least be known as friends.”
 
We shook hands, which marked the sings of a new friendship for us, and new beginning in Ishizu's life.
 
A few months
 
Beverly Hills Park, Springtime, 11:30 am
 
Jerry had taken both Marik and Ishizu into custody, where they were given different sentences.
 
Since Ishizu was planning to make amends for her crimes, she was merely sentenced to 2,000 hours of community service, and put on probation to seal a job and new life for herself… and she did.
 
She was no in charge of the Beverly Hills Museum, which she filled with all sorts of relic and artifacts of ancient Egypt, and what linked it with duel monsters.
 
Marik on the other hand was sentenced to hard labour in Ishizu's museum. With no pay at all. He still lived under Ishizu's care, and without their Millennium items, Ishizu was now in control.
 
Mandy began studying more about Duel monsters so she could probably stand a small chance for once if she ever faced the girls again. “Hey… I was helpful back there, but don't get used to this one bit!”
 
David was taken to the hospital so he could recover from his coma, and he eventually woke up with no memory of the tournament or anything.
 
As for the girls…
 
Well, they were hanging with me and Sabrina. We had all gathered for a big celebration picnic.
 
Sabrina's stomach was a little larger now, and Baby Erica, who was in her baby bouncing chair was starting to grow fuzz in her head, but it would still take some time before she could talk, or anything as the case may have been.
 
With the money the girls had won in the tournament… They fixed up their beach house and made it even grander. A bigger pool, a Library study, even expensive salon machines and products for the bathroom.
 
As for me… I gave the Egyptian God Cards back to King Monroe, and he locked them up in a place so secure, I didn't even know where it was.
 
Those cards were far too dangerous to use in duels, and at least no one else would be able to use them for evil again.
 
Yes… things were finally back to normal.
 
Sabrina was sitting on the Picnic blanket feeding Erica her lunch. “Would you like to try it, Clover?” she asked, and Clover jumped at the idea.
 
She thought it was so incredibly cute how Erica would open her mouth and wait for Clover to give her the spoon. “Ooh… aren't you just adorable.” She cooed as she tickled the baby's nose again.
 
“Clover.” I sighed. “I wouldn't do that…”
 
Sam and Alex waited for it and… “Ah-Ah-Ah-pleech!!”
 
“EWW!!” Her hand was all messy and slobbery again. “Why do these things always happen to me.” she cried.
 
Sam sighed. “Well some people just never learn.” she said as she went back to her book.
 
As for Alex… she and I stood a little ways away from the others. “Hey, Mykan. How about a quick duel before lunch?”
 
“You're on.” I said, and we readied our decks and disks, and it was game on.
 
There was still so much out there for us to see and that Dueling could take us… “But… those are other tales… for another time.”
 
(Winks)
 
“MARATHON”