Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ True love is just in front of your eyes ❯ The meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Summery: Kaiba and Yami are together (they think they r in love but are not) but Joey and Yugi love them. What if Yugi has a sister and she and Joey's sister Serenity decided to play matchmakers? Yaoi! Y/YY S/J!

Miki-moon78: First time making a Yu-Gi-Oh fanfic and first time making it yaoi... so don't except too much ok? (^_^;) Please review and tell me if I should continue.

True love is just in front of your eyes

Yami Yuugi and Kaiba were walking down Domino Street hand in hand looking for Joey and Yuugi. They were suppose to meet both boys for lunch but they did not show up. Being Yuugi's yami, Yami was obviously worried and suggested looking for them.

"Oh man... where is my hikari?" Yami asked no one in particular with worry in his voice.

"Don't worry" Kaiba shrugged "He'll be alright. He's a grown boy"

Yami frowned "But he is innocent. What if somebody kidnapped him or something!"

Kaiba frowned "You care more about your hikari then me"

"That's because Yugi is MY hikari, MY partner." Yami simply said. `Or at least I think that is the reason...' Yami thought.

"Riiii~iiiight"

"I am getting even more worried because the link is closed so I can't contact my aibou." Yami looked at Kaiba "Aren't you worried about Joey?"

Kaiba huffed "That mutt? No way! The dog will always return to his master, namely, me"

"What about me?"

Kaiba lifted Yami's chin and gave him a kiss on his lips. (A/N: YUK!!!! Sorry I'm really not a big fan of K/YY) "I will always worry about you" Kaiba breathed.

They continued waking Kaiba's hand around Yami's waist until, "YUGIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Somebody screamed and pounced on Yami.

It was a girl that looked about 18 to 19 years old. She had had Blond hair with crimson streaks coming down. Her hair was about shorter then waist level. She had blue eyes and was wearing a white T-shirt with a hood and a pair of jeans.

"Hey hey HEY! Get off of my boyfriend!" Kaiba said angrily.

"Huh?" The girl looked down and saw Yami. "Yipes!" She quickly jumped off. "I'm so sorry but you look SOOOO much like Yugi... but Yugi has an innocent air around him so you can't be him"

"You know who Yugi is?!" Yami demanded.

The girl smiled "Sure of course I know who he is. And since you know who he is, then will you please tell me where he is?"

"Actually GIRL" Kaiba started. "We are looking for them as well"

"Oh!" The girl said, "But when you said them that means Joey too right?"

Kaiba frowned "You know Joey too?"

"Sure! Of course. They are best friends aren't they?"

"HOW ON EARTH DO YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT THEM?!" Both Yami and Kaiba demanded to know.

The girl smirked "Possessive aren't ya?"

"He's my boyfriend!" Yami said pointing over to Kaiba.

"Oh fine... sheesh!" The girl rolled her eyes, "I know a lot about them because--" She stopped and looked "Hey isn't that them?"

To Joey and Yugi.

"Oh crap!" Joey cursed, "We are running WAY late!"

"I know I know!" Yugi said. "But my sister is coming home TODAY and her room MUST be perfect. At least Yami and Kaiba will be glad to know that my sister whom they don't even know is coming back HOME!!!" Yugi squealed. "Nothing will spoil my happy mood"

"I know something that will..."

"What is it?"

"You know... Kaiba and Yami... together"

Yugi sighed, "I know... I'm still so heartbroken"

"You and me both"

"Maybe my sister and your sister can find a way to cheer us up?" Yugi suggested.

"Yeah, maybe... Hey there they are and with them... isn't that...?"

"AMBER!!!"

To Yami and Kaiba (and Amber)

Yami and Kaiba turned and saw them "Yeah it's them!"

"HI YUGI!!! HI JOEY!!!!" The girl (amber) shouted.

"AMBER!!!!" Yugi shouted and ran and pounced on her. "AMBER YOU ARE HOME!!! I WAITED FOREVER!!!" Yugi hugged his sister.

Amber patted her 17-year-old brother "Hi Yugi long time no see" She smiled, "Hi Joey! Long time no see too!"

Joey went up to her and pulled her and Yugi into a group hug.

Kaiba and Yami were seeing red though they weren't sure why. Smoke was rising and this didn't go unnoticed by Amber who didn't say anything.

After the hug, Joey looked at Kaiba and Yami "I see you have met Kaiba and Yami"

"I just met them. I didn't know their names but now I guess I do." Amber smiled. "I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself at first. Name's Amber. Amber Motou."

Yugi and Joey laughed at Yami and Kaiba's expression. It was PRICELESS.

"I see" Yami said first, "So you are Yugi's cousin"

"No Yami" Yugi smiled, "Amber isn't my cousin, she's my beloved older sister"

Their jaw dropped.

Kaiba, being about to regain posture fast, said "Yugi I didn't know you had a sister"

"Well I never mentioned that I had to anyone other then Joey. Remember 1 year ago me and Joey left to go to America? We went there to stay with Amber. She studies there." Yugi started.

"Yup. And now my studies have finished and I'm BACK to live here forever!!" Amber continued.

"She left when Yugi was 10 and he went to America about once a year to visit her" Joey continued.

"I didn't mention this to anybody because--" Yugi got interrupted.

"Because I told him not to" Amber simply said. She had no intensions of getting Yugi's friends to think he couldn't trust them.

"But one day I saw a letter on Yugi's table and saw it was from Amber and from then on Yugi told me everything. At first I didn't think it was the truth until Yugi brought me along with him to America." Joey ended.

Both Kaiba and Yami nodded.

"Anyway," Yugi said, "I think Amber's tired after her long trip. I'll take her back to the game shop"

"We'll go with you" Yami said, he couldn't believe that his aibou didn't tell him that he had a sister and he wants to make sure that she IS his sister. See if grandpa says anything.

When they arrived at the game shop, Joey opened the door for Amber. Amber giggled and walked in while Kaiba frowned.

"AMBER!" Sugoroku called out and ran and hugged her.

"Hi grandpa!" Amber grinned.

After awhile of chatting, they heard somebody knock come into the game shop.

"AMBER!!!!!"

"SERENITY!!!!"

Both girls ran to each other and embraced.

"It's been a long time Amber" Serenity smiled.

"Yes" Amber smiled, "It definitely has been a long time"

"Hi big brother, hi Yugi, hi Kaiba, hi Yami."

They all went inside the house or whatever and went to the living room.

They explained that Serenity also when with them to America where she and Amber became close friends.

Now Amber was picking up something. Both Joey and Yugi were blushing when they were around Yami and Kaiba. `I'm definitely sure they like each other... but those to that they like are together... Okay planning time... but I need help...'

"Serenity, can I talk to you alone for a second?" Amber asked her friend.

"Sure Amber"

They went into Ambers new room. Amber shut the door "Serenity, you DO know that our brothers have MAJOR crushes on Yami and Kaiba right?"

"Yup. I sure do Amber. But those aren't crushes. It's love!" She squealed.

Amber grinned "I'm sure you would LOVE to help me bring them together."

Serenity smirked, "Of course. We both are sure that Kaiba and Yami don't really love each other like they think they do."

Amber's grin widened, they slapped each other high-fives and started planning.

To be continued...

Miki-moon78: Okay how was that? Some parts may not be true but HEY, it's my fic. Can you ppl please tell me whether I should continue??? Please review!!