Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ True love is just in front of your eyes ❯ plan... pasta... ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Miki-moon78: Here's the next chappie! If ya have any questions, just email me or write a review and ask. (^^)

True love is just in front of your eyes

Amber and Serenity started planning their `Secret strategic plan' that like what Amber said was SURE too work. Since they couldn't put Joey and Yugi together like they wanted to, they had to think of other plans.

Flashback

"Okay how do we do it?" Serenity asked.

"Gee," Amber stopped, "I don't really know. Should we put Yugi and Joey together? Or not?"

"I'm not sure. Let's go ask them"

So they both when down stairs and called them up.

They explained to them what they wanted them to do but they denied.

"Sorry Amber" Yugi apologized, "Even though Yami is with someone else, at least he is happy. He's happiness is mine..."

Joey sighed, "Sorry you two, but I go 100% with Yugi on this one"

End Flashback.

Amber sighed, "They're loyalty to the person they love is so beautiful"

"Yeah, Just thinking about it brings tears to my eyes." Serenity sighed dreamily, "So when do we start our `Secret Plans' Amber?"

"We start," Amber smirked, "Tomorrow"

That night, when everybody left, Yami, Yugi and Amber were home alone. Grandpa had gone to visit a friend and won't be back till midnight.

Yami was trying to talk to Yugi. He was in Yugi's room right now and he was going to ask Yugi why he didn't tell him that he had a sister?

In Yugi's room, Yugi was doing homework and Yami was just sitting there watching him. `He is so cute... wait... did I just think that? No! I'm with Kaiba. I love Kaiba. Right?' Yami thought.

"Hey, Aibou?" Yami asked Yugi.

Yugi looked up from his homework and stared at Yami, "What is it Yami?"

"Well, you see I wanted to ask why--" a knock on the door interrupted Yami.

"Come in" Yugi called out.

The door opened and Amber peeked in. "So sorry to interrupt, but I need to know what we are having for dinner? Are we going out or should I cook?"

Yugi got off the bed, "It's my turn to cook sis. I'll be down in a minute."

"Oh no you don't Yugi" Amber stopped Yugi, "I'll cook this time."

"B-but Amber"

"No buts little brother. Besides, I had a huge urge to eat spaghetti"

"But I think we don't have any pasta"

"No worries lil' bro. I brought some America pasta. Yum Yum. Can't wait to eat. Okay lil' bro, I'll start cooking now. Food! GLORIOUS food here I come!" Amber cheered and closed the door and when downstairs to the kitchen to cook.

Yami blinked, " She's really into food now is she?"

Yugi laughed, "Yup. That's my sister for ya. But for some reason, no matter how many pounds of food she eats, she never gets fat and you can from her figure."

"Ya..." Yami nodded, "She's really pretty"

"Beautiful, in fact" Yugi said proud of his sis, "She has countless number of boys chasing her. But she ignores them all"

"Oh"

"My sis is really friendly and yet sometimes she can blow up. But still, a lot of people find it hard not to like her"

Yami nodded.

"Come on Yami," Yugi got off the bed and opened his room door, "Let's go help her cook"

Yami nodded and they both when down the stairs and into the kitchen. There they saw pasta in boiling water and Amber cutting some mushrooms.

"Hey Amber" Yugi walked towards her, "Thought you could use some help"

"Great. Yugi you can chop up those tomatoes there. Be careful little brother, don't want to hurt yourself. Yami do you want to help?" Amber asked.

"What makes you think I don't want to help Amber?" Yami asked.

"Well," Amber smiled, "I thought the great Pharaoh doesn't wash the dishes and sets the table"

Yami gaped `How did she know I was...?' Yami stared at Yugi who smiled sheepishly back at him with the she-is-my-sister-and-I-can't-keep-stuff-from-her kind of look.

Yugi smiled at Amber, "He'll do it Amber," He signaled Yami to wash the dishes and set the table.

Yami frowned and shook his head. Yugi then gave Yami his puppy-dog look and well, of course Yami couldn't resist.

Yami sighed and when to do the things Yugi asked him to do.

Amber giggled at the scene, "The famous puppy-dog-look." She said to Yami, "Works every time."

Yami glanced at her, "Done it to you too?"

"Oh yes," Amber sighed, "Works every time."

"Hey!" Yugi pouted, "I'm still here!"

They laughed and continued to do what they were doing.

They finally sat down and dug into the food. Amber wasn't really very lady-like. She was slurping her pasta and there was sauce all over her chin.

Yugi giggled. Yami laughed.

"Okay I'm done" Amber cheered while Yugi and Yami were having problems finishing their helping with was huge. "Who wants seconds?"

"I told you she could eat a lot and not gain a pound," Yugi groaned patting his stomach after he finished everything.

Yami just groaned.

Amber giggled, "Since you two are so full, why don't I wash the dishes, you two go upstairs and relax?"

Yugi gave her an `okay' signal and left with Yami.

Yami was beginning to see what Yugi and Amber have in common. They both were always cheerful and nice and cute. Definitely brother and sister.

The next day in school.

Amber decided to roll in. Even though the work would be chicken feet. Since she was not older Yugi by much she was going into the same class. She wanted to keep an eye on Yugi and make sure no one bullies him.

In Yugi's class.

There was a message going around saying there was a new beautiful girl in the school.

"Man..." Tristan said, "I hope I can met her and she will go out with me."

/I doubt that very much. / Yugi said to Yami in the mind link.

//She isn't the type who dates right Aibou? //

/yup/

Yugi sighed when he saw Kaiba wrap his arms around Yami.

The bell rang and Joey made it just in time.

"Too. close," Joey, panted.

"Attention class" said the Teacher as she walked into the class, "We have a new student, Please come in"

Amber walked in and she immediately caught the eye of almost all the boys in the class and most of the girls glared at her but of course she ignored them.

"Introduce yourself," The teacher said.

Amber bowed, "I'm Amber. Nice to meet you"

The teacher smiled, she knew this student will not be the naughty type, "Now, where should I put you at…"

A lot of boy's hands raised instantly "Here teacher!!" A boy with red hair and a skinny body squeaked jumping up and down on the seat. The captain of the football team hit the boy on the head, "No, she sits with me"

Amber frowned, `He must be a bully.'

The teacher sighed; she looked at Amber and asked, "Where would you like to sit?"

Amber smiled and she pointed to the empty sit that was next to Serenity and behind Yugi.

The teacher smiled. The girl chose a good place. And nodded.

Amber smiled gratefully and walked towards her seat. In front of Serenity and Joey and Kaiba, she greeted them and sat down.

Tristan quickly pulled Joey, "You KNOW that girl?" He demanded.

Joey shrugged hiding a smirk.

To be continued...

Miki-moon78: How's that ppl? Thanx 4 reviewing!! (^^) And pls review!