Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Truth ❯ Past ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AND:Hello everybody!!!!

Y. Bakura:the baka authoress is on a sugar high.

AND:*Glares at Y. Bakura* What did you call me?

Y Bakura:You heard me.

Ryou:That wasn't a good idea. You made her angry.

Y Bakura: What can she do?

AND:*Pulls out a mallet like Akane from Ranma 1/2 and sends Y Bakura flying*

Ryou, Yugi, and Yami:*sweatdrop*

AND:Much better. Now on wit the fic.

I stood there just staring at the unconcious yamis. I turned to look at Bast. She look like she was holding her laughter in, but just barely. Yugi was tending to Yami. Ryou just looked at his yami in disbelief.

"Nice one. I never thought that they would have fainted," Bast told me. Everyone turned to look at her.

"You must have a Millenium Item as well. Right?" Yugi asked. I shhok my head no. "Then how?" Both of the yamis had started to wake up.

"You can't be the one," Yami said after he was awake.

"Yes, I have to agree with you. She's to weak to be the legend," Yami Bakura stated in agreement. I had to hold Bast down to keep her from attacking them.

"I am who I am," I said confusing everyone. "I am the first child of a Millenium Items bearer born on a full moon."

"What does that have to do with anything?" Jou demanded.

"Everything," Yami Bakura said in awe.

"It means she is the Child of Millenia," Yami stated.

"What does that mean?" Honda asked.

"She can control any Millenium Item, and she should have the power of the Millenium Eye," Yami said.

"I can read minds and I am a telekinetic," I told them.

"She also, as ypou can see, has a yami," Yami Bakura explained.

"What is your name?" Yami asked Bast.

"My name is Bast," she said slowly. Both yamis paled. Yami gulped and Yami Bakura backed away from her. She smirked. "Let's go aibou." Sghe returned to me and we left.

/What was that all about?/

//You really want to know?//

/Yes./

//I'll show you when we get home.// We were home in a few minutes.

/What do I do?/

//Relax and leave everything up to me.//

~*Memories*~

A young girl who looked identical to Anzu stood in an Egyptian market place. She was wearing old, dirty clothing. She smirked and started to go through the crowd, robbing people of their money and gems a they went. Then a man in armor grabbed her and dragged her away to the palace. She was screaming to be let go. She was thrown in front of the pharoh.

"Pharoh, we found this girl stealing in the market," the guard said. The pharoh got up to examine her.

"Take her to my quarters. She will be made my slave," he said with a cold voice. The girl turned white. She was dragged to a chamber here she was dressed in fresh clothing and then was takn to the pharoh's chambers. Later that night the pharoh came to his cxhambers and looked over his new slave. She was on the verge of tears.

"Why were you stealing in the market?" he asked her.

"I was ordered to by my father, pharoh," she answered.

"your father. He makes you steal?" he asked.

"Yes, me and my brother. We are twins and our father would usually send us to take peoples' money at the market or to get something expensive from a huose, pharoh," she told him prepairing to be hit. She was shocked when she felt his hand pull her face up to look in his eyes.

"Did you like to steal?" he asked.

"No. I hate it. My brother, unfortunately, loves it," she told him.

"I see," he said. She relized that she had forgotten to say pharoh and relized she was looking in his eyes. She looked at the ground. He noticed. "There is no need for that. I don't mind that in private you look at my face and please call me Yami."

"Thank you, phar.. .umm.. . Yami," she said.

"You will be allowed to wander the palace as long as you don't try to steal anything," he said.

"Thank you,Yami," she cried.

"What is your name?" he asked.

"My name is Bast," she said."I was named after the goddess because I was the first born female child on her feast night."

<Later that week>

Bast was wondering around the palace when a bunch of the servant girls ganged up on her. Bast was surrounded.

"Why does the pharoh care about you?" one asked.

"I don't know," Bast replied.

"Yeah right. You must be his bed mate. Let's get her!" another servant girl yelled. They all ran in at Bast. She crouched and tried to block all of the attacks.

'Yami, help me!' Bast thought.

"Leave her be!" the pharoh yelled at the girls. They all backed away and looked to the ground. "You would dare attack one who is watched over by me?"

"Pharoh, please forgive us. We thought that we saw her. . . ." one began.

"Silence," he ordered. He went down to Bast and held her hand. "Are you ok?"

"Yes, pharoh, I am fine, just a little bruised, but nothing like I had been out on the street," she answered. The pharoh nodded and dismissed the girls. He took her to a healer and took her to his chamber.

"Can you fight?" he asked.

"Well enough. I just didn't want to get into trouble," she answered.

"Fight next time. You have my permission," he told her.

"Thank you," she told him. From that day on no one messed with Bast in the palace.

<Later memories>

Bast was walking through the halls when she heard a noise. She tensed up and hide in a small niche in the wall. A white haired boy walked past her. She followed behind him. He tried to get into the pharoh's private chamber. Bast ran to get a guard. She was able to get one and get back quickly. The guard grabbed the boy. Bast looked like she was going to cry when she saw his face. Her brotther tood in front of her. He couldn't see her though. The white haired boy was taken before the pharoh.

"Do you have any last requests before I sentence you?" the pharoh asked.

"Who turned me in?" the boy asked.

Bast took in a sharp breath and steeped foreword.

"I did, brother," she said. The boy tensed up and snarled at her.

"You will die soon dear sister, for you treachory," he growled.

~*End memories*~

/What happened next?/

//I was taught magic by the pharoh. When some slaves, including my brother, captured me, I used a spell to escape. That spell killed three of the thievs. That is why Yami Bakura, as you call him, fears me. He is my brother. Yami was once tha pharoh of Egypt. He must have thought that when I jumped in front of the arrow ment for him, he would never see me again. Goes to show you the gods have a sense of humor.//