Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Truth ❯ A New Secret, Revealed, Fainting Yamis, All You Could Ever Want ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AND:Thank you for reading but I would like to know what you think.

Y Bakura:I other words review.

AND:I just said that.

Y. Bakura:Shut up and start the fic.

________________________________________________________________ _____________

~Anzu's POV~

All of my classes were the same. I got stares and open mouths. Kaiba was, to say the least, shocked that I was Pegasus's daughter. I relished in that. I may not be completely like my father, but I do have some of his attributes, my cruelty towards enemies, psychic abilities, and my fighting skills. That's enough to keep me alive for a while.

"Hey, Tea!" Yugi called out to me as I came out of the school for the day. The torchure was over, at least that's what I thought. The others were with him. I went over to them. They all, minus Yugi, looked at me wearily.

"Hey, guys," I said. My stomach was in knots and in my throat. I don't think I've ever been this nervous. They all just waved a little and didn't say anything. "I've got to go. I've got a business meeting in an half an hour. Bye, see you later." I wwaved and ran as fast as I could. Tears were streaming down my face. I got home, the Pegasus Mansion, headed to my room, and cried my eyes out.

//What's wrong?//

/They hate me./

//I'll kill them.//

/No. Wait. I have a better idea. Let's scare out of their skins./

//It would be fun to see the tomb robber scared. Ok. What do we do?//

We went over the plan for the rest of the day.

~Next Day~

School. I hate it now more than ever. Everyone wanted to be my friend. I just ignored them. I felt a hand lightly touch my shoulder. I looked behind me and saw Jou and Honda. They just looked at me. I looked at the ground.

"Why are you close to Yugi?" Honda asked me.

"I ran away from home when I was little to escape Pegasus. If you are claiming that I am the cause of his pain with my father, think again," I told them. They both smiled and nodded.

"How abou coming over to the Game Shop tonight?" Jou asked. I looked at him and nodded. This just made things a lot easier.

~After School~

"Hey guys!" I yelled to them. They walked up to me and we headed for the Game Shop. Ra, were they in for a surprise. Everyone was at the shop. Maii and Shizuka had met up with their boyfriends, Jou and Honda. Yugi was sitting in a chair and Ryou was watching the four love birds and shaking his head. I sat in a chair close to Yugi.

//Are we going to do it?//

/Yes. Just wait!/

//Jeeze. No need to get in a huff.//

/You need to stop listening to people in this age talk./

//I know.//

Everyone had sat down. Maii looked in my direction and looked away when I caught her. Shizuka acted as if nothing was different.

"Does anyone want to ask me anything?" I asked getting looks from everyone.

"Why didn't you betray Yugi?" Jou asked.

"I have grown to close to him," I said looking at him. "You guys, I have a better idea than these questions than to find out about my past. Why don't we play a game?" Yugi's head shot up.

"What game?" Maii asked.

"Truth or Dare," I said calmly. Everyone agreed and we sat in a circle.

"You go first," Maii said to me.

"Truth or dare, Shizuka," I asked. Jou paled a little in worry.

"Dare."

I smirked. Now Jou was really nervous. "I dare you to make out with Honda for five minutes." Shizuka looked at me. So did all of the others.

"Great dare!" Maii shrieked. Shizuka and Honda got coser and it started. It took Maii, Ryou, and me to hold him back from killing him. Five minutes was up quick. The love birds broke apart. We got back into a circle.

"Yugi, truth or dare," Shizuka asked. I kept my movements constricted.

"Dare," he said. I held my breath.

"French Tea, ummm, Anzu," she said not knowing what to call me. I looked pale. I looked at her with an eye that said I will get you back. Yugi, who was right next to me, looked at me and gulped. My color came back slowly. I looked him in the eye and nodded slightly. He turned his body toward me and I shift toward him. Our lips met. He ran his tounge along my lower lip. I parted my lips slighly in response. His tongue thrust in tasting me.

/I must be in heaven./

//It's just disgusting, if you ask me.//

/Oh, shut up./

Yugi pulled away. I looked away quickly in a bright shade of red. Yugi I assumed did the same. Then I noticed everyone had a camera out and was taking our picture. My eyes went to their cold form. Then I lightened up. They didn't know what was coming.

"Your turn, Yugi," Maii said quickly. They game went on until it reached me. Now was the time to put my plan into action.

"Truth," I said.

"Are you hiding anymore secrets from us? and if so what are they?" Jou asked.

"Yes. I have one. It's just easier to show you my secret than to explain ," I stated. Everyone nodded in agreement. I stood up.

/It's time./

//Finnally.//

A soft glow went around my body and my yami was standing next to me a moment later. The others were shocked. Yami and Y. Bakura seperated from their aibous. They looked pale at seeing Bast and fainted.

________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

Y. Bakura: Why the hel did I faint?!

AND:Explained in next chapter. *Huge grin comes across face* Aren't I evil? *Looks at Y. Bakura and runs*

Y. Bakura:*Holds frying pan in hand* Tell me or I'll kill you. *Runs after AND*

Ryou:*Sweatdrops*