Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Two To Tango ❯ Of Brooding and Pocky ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Title: of Broodings and Pocky
 
Disclaimer: don't own
 
Chapter Genre: Angst/General/Mystery
 
Chapter Summary: Jonouchi was depressed so he decided to go get a box of pocky to relieve his depression, a stranger follows, and jou has no one but a dozen boxes of pocky.
Warnings:Grammatical and or spelling errors
Notes:re-write of the original plot `Two to Tango' sorry to the peeps who wanted the other fic but since my writing skills have developed through the years (according to reviews...) I decided why not have a re-write? Review, so I will be opted to post more chapters if you like this one. I am not pleading for reviews, I just want constructive criticism (CC), good reviews and maybe flames...it helps me a lot special thanks to `Supertoad' (former reviewer).
\./.\./.\./.\./.\./.\./.\./.\./.\./.\./.\./.\./.\./.\./.\./.\./.\ ./.\./.\./.\./.\./.\./
Dedicated to `supertoad' thanks for the flame it really opened my eyes to what a sucky fic I wrote before...thanks, and I mean every word.
\./.\./\./.\./.\./.\./.\./.\./.\./.\..\./.\./.\./.\./.\./.\./.\./ .\./.\./.\./.\..\./.\./
Of course today was the same routine, and I felt sluggish as ever, and I went to school ( as I ask myself everyday, why do I even go to school?) oh yeah, because it is a learning experience (sarcasm inserted here) yeah, Try being insulted and humiliated by your enemy/crush every freaking day of your life. Try being dumped by your friends because of a particular sexual preference and especially try being the one that lost the most important person in their life. Just Try.
 
Everyday trying as much as possible, to get through life, trying to search if there is a last hope for living on planet earth.
 
For me, as I came to conclusions there is none, I basically have no friends, no lovers and no family (the much I have is either dead or don't want to ever see my face) But I still live on as much as I want to end it, but I am too much of a coward to do that. Even if I did, no one is going to miss me. Somehow I have this little shred of hope that somebody will save me from this utter misery.
Jounouchi was lounging on the overstuffed couch watching TV and drinking soda, when he instantly heard the shrill ring of the house phone, he bolted from the spot to get it. All night, the miserable boy had been waiting for Yugi's phone call, since what the info he wanted to deliver was more important to him, he decided to drown himself in Soda before having the courage to face Yugi, that is of he ever called back. When the blond boy picked up the cordless, he was notexpecting the booming voice from the other end of the line
“Is this the Jounouchi residence?”
“Yes; and who may I ask is speaking?”Jou asked confusedly
“Do you know a certain Serenity Jounouchi?”
“Yes; what's wrong”
“I'm sorry Mr. Jounouchi but her train derailed...”
The copper eyes froze, not speaking, just holding unto the phone.
“Mr. Jounouchi?”
“Y-yes...”
“I'm sorry you had to hear it like that, she is at Domino Hospital”
The blond boy did not reply, he just hung up and literally ran all the way to the hospital.
----------------------------------------------------------- ----------------
“Excuse me; do you of a serenity Jounouchi and what room is she in?”
“I'm sorry mister;she was just shipped to the intensive care unit”
Jou gripped at his hair, and tried to march in there, but the nurse stopped him on time. Holding back his hands.
“You can't go in there”
“I have to go see my sister, she needs me” he retched his wrists from her grasp, and ran for the intensive care unit, leaving the nurse dumb struck.
He didn't get very far when two police officers took him down by pinning him to the floor.
“I-I have to go s-see my s-sister” tears spilling at the corner of his eyes.
“Yeah well the doctor we'll tell you as soon as he is done”
He waited for more than 3 hours, he tried calling his friends but none of them bothered to answer their cell or house numbers.
So, he settled for calming down his soul & spirit, by rocking back and forth on a chair in the waiting room, crying his bloody eyes out.
When a doctor with a white coat, finally entered he called out to Katsuya's last name and he shakily raised his right hand.
The doctor led him to his office, introducing himself as Doctor Misawa. Jou almost jumped at him for answers
“Where's my sister? Is she okay? How's her condition?”
“Calm down; Mr. Jounouchi as soon as she responds she'll be fine, I'm sorry to say this but if she doesn't and is led into a coma, I don't think she'll ever wake-up” he stated sadly, looking at the young boy in pity that's front of him.
He felt like everything in his life, had just broken down, and he did not know where to start rebuilding them.
----------------------------------------------------------- ----------------
A Few Years Later...
Jou cried and looked at the tombstone, which tore his heart into pieces just by a glance
Serenity Jounouchi
R.O.P
1.17.05
You are the best thing that ever happened to anyone.
Jou wiped the tears in his eyes, but they just keep on coming.
No one; was at the funeral, it was only him and a priest. He put a bunch of lilies (serenity's favorite flowers) on top of the tombstone, thanked & paid the priest before leaving the burial ground.
I could never really forget that day, to make things worse off, for me I tried to talk to Yugi, he just won't listen to me nowadays I think the fame, finally got to his brain. We hardly spend anytime together, and since he is the leader of the gang, no one refuses to talk to me if he does not. I find that selfish, maybe except for Yami Marik & Yami Bakura. Those two are bent on destroying the world, how the hell are you supposed to talk to them? So basically I'm lonely most of the time, nowadays.
Jounouchi Katsuya
8.17.06
----------------------------------------------------------- ----------------
Jou was hungry, he looked inside the fridge and there was nothing to eat. `I have to go grocery shopping, sooner or later'
He was startled by the clash of thunder outside, `I need something sugary and sweet, pocky will do' he grabbed his coat, and an umbrella in case it rains before he got back.
He walked across the street from the apartment complex, to a local store.
He sifted through the different flavors and decided to buy one of each; the blond boy paid and waltzed out of the store.
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------
Unknowingly a stranger follows, observing every single move made by Katsuya, observing, smiling driving out of the apartment complex, memory checked as to where his accompanist lives.
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------
Jou turned, he felt eyes burning into his back, but when he turned no one was there, he was a little freaked, so he turned the keys and entered the warm apartment.
The blond boy watched the rain, the thunder clashing through the sky, the once beautiful blue skies gray. He loved the moment, and did not want it to end, that is not until he heard the door jerk open.
 
TBC...