Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Two To Tango ❯ Twin Brother?_? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh
Chapter 2: Twin Brother?
 
The blond boy watched the rain, the thunder clashing through the sky, the once beautiful blue skies gray. He loved the moment, and did not want it to end, that is not until he heard the door jerk open.
 
Jounouchi went through the kitchen, he unconsciously grabbed a hold of a cooking pan from the stove, as he was about to find out who the perpetrator is. He was about to bash the person to the ground when he stopped in mid-hit.
 
The intruder turned, by that time Jou quietly put the cooking pan on the marble top.
They both scrutinized each other, shocked coursing through their very cores. It was about 5 minutes really, mouths hanging open, looking at each other...before they finally said something simultaneously I might add, “You look exactly like me!”
To a complete and total stranger (but from a very different angle), this picture could not be any more hilarious.
The supposed stranger that decided, you know what this is a fine day to barge into Jou's house randomly...grinned.
 
[Page 2]
While Jou didn't find this funny at all, he was just shocked, but was immediately snapped out of his reverie when a shaky hand came into his view
“By the way I'm Kazuya”
“I-I'm Jounouchi Katsuya” he smiled lightly “it's nice to meet you”
“I'm very sorry to intrude, it was raining outside so I decided to find the nearest shelter, and your door was open, so I came in, I'm terribly sorry if I scared you” Kazuya said with all honesty
Jou grinned
“It's okay, it's just weird to see someone come in here so casually, no one visits me regurlarly” he said.
Kazuya nodded looking around the kitchen.
“You have a nice place”
“uh...thanks...I mean thank you” Jou looked at his companion and noticed he was drenched from the pelting rain outside.
“Can you step into the parlor for me please? You're soaking and drenched from head to toe, I suppose” Kazuya nodded and stepped into a warm parlor.
“Go down that small hallway, the first bedroom on your right, there you will find warm clothes” he nodded and went to change
 
[Page 3]
“Now I've got to make some hot chocolate, I bet he's freezing by the time he's out of there,” Jou muttered to himself, fiddling with the kettle pot.
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------
“So tell me, why you're here” said Katsuya putting the tray full of assortments of cookies and cakes, with two cups full of hot chocolate on the glass center table.
“What do you mean?”
Jou peered at him at the corner or his eyes, watching the confused orbs, but some fear was lying behind those almost green eyes. He wondered why and considered this as suspicious.
“I mean you look exactly like me, it's baffling and it's annoying not to know anything about a total stranger”
“Well I suppose, but if I tell you I'll have to kill you” Kazuya smiled lightly his lips thinned over the rim of the teacup
Jou's eyes widened “You wouldn't but seriously you didn't just come here to get out of the rain, tell me why you're here, the real reason”
Kazuya smiled again “You wouldn't like to know, it's too complicated” a flash of fear came across his eyes before dissapering just as fast as it appeared.
Katsuya's eyes narrowed. “Why?”
[Page 4]
“As I said before, it's complicated; do you question everyone that drops by, your house? Now I see why no one ever wants to come by” he whispered most of his words muffled by the rim of the breakable china, but Jou heard it.
“Well it's still strange that someone that looks exactly like me, suddenly drops by, it has a story behind it, and I'm going to find out, so you better spit it out before I force it out of you” growled Katsuya. He set down the cup, before he broke it out of anger.
It seemed that sense o fear flashed through his companion's face, but settled more so than before.
“Fine” it seemed Kazuya's voice dropped an octave, he looked into the swirling mass of liquid brown substance.
“I'm your twin brother”
Jou rolled his eyes “...as if I didn't know that fact already....”
Kazuya looked at him, his face serious “don't interrupt me when I'm speaking...” he turned back to look into the brown liquid.
“My mother...our mother...originally gave birth to both of us, of course our dad didn't know that...busy drinking or working...so she gave me away to a local orphanage scared that if she back two children, her husband would be mad. He wanted two kids, a boy and a girl only. She gave him what he wanted, but she couldn't help feeling guilty over
[Page 5]
what she did to her other son so, she divorced her husband coupled with his drinking and working late habit, she had enough so she took Serenity I suppose and fled to America” Kazuya raised his head looking into the shining brown eyes, un-shedded tears glistening.
“I'm so sorry that happened to you, I actually never knew the whole story behind that divorce”
“Its fine, it's all in the past”.
“There's more to that story than what meets the eye, I can feel it” said Jou clasping unto Kazuya's hands, looking directly into his eyes, tears still un-shedded.
Kazuya looked away “I'd rather not talk about it, if you don't mind,” he whispered, getting up
“I think I should go now” he looked at his wrist watch “It's almost 8 at night”
Jou did not even get to reply at that comment, he gave up...for now. He looked outside, to see the rain pelting even harder than before.
“You can stay; it's raining even harder than before”
“No I'll just go I don't want to be a bother” Kazuya lied between his teeth and both knew.
“It's fine, we can just stay up and chat, no more interrogations I swear” Jou said holding up his hands
[Page 6]
Kazuya still looked unsure, narrowing his eyes before gritting out a “fine”.
They ended up staying all night, chatting about life, love lives (or lack of one); anything really, until they were both drained and decided to head to bed.
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------
TBC