Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Two To Tango ❯ Meetings ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Title: Meetings
Chapter Genre: drama/humor
Disclaimer: I do not own yugioh
Chapter Summary: Kazuya and Jou learn things about themselves and an old friend drops by.
Warnings: spelling or grammar errors may occur
Notes: I am somewhat sick, but it is the best time for me to write something that is not trash. Hope you like it...I figured the number thing in chapter 2 was annoying so I have changed back to my original writing style.
Reviewers: Thanks a lot for the reviews; I am just too lazy type out my replies, maybe next chapter.
 
Well I learned a few things I didn't know about my so called “twin” yep, I finally accepted him as my other half, even though it's still weird knowing out there you had “another half” of yourself, so to say. Back on to the main topic, we are very different, but no so different though, I mean physically this time. For example, his hair is just a shade lighter than mine is, his eyes turn somewhat green in the light, it is very pretty. Nevertheless, you will still know we look alike. Except his hair is not as shaggy as mine is. He takes care of himself, and it is very noticeable. Now personality like, he is outgoing, maybe cold at times, very funny, does not talk as much as me though. Very cool person. Probably as time goes by, I will learn more things about him, like where he lives and so on.
Jounouchi Katsuya
9.18.2006
----___----____----____----____----
 
It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon, when Jou finally arose from underneath his red comforter, he groaned at the intrusion of the blinding rays of light, filtering through his window.
He got up to close the curtains, but Kazuya beat him to it.
“Wakey- wakey!” he said beaming up at a slightly disturbed and irritated Jou.
“So I'm guessing you're a morning person, huh?” Katsuya saw no need as to go back to sleep, because of somebody.
He threw down the covers, and stomped over to the window, opening it he welcomed the rays of sunlight & the smell of moist earth in the morning, Droplets of rain were falling from the trees, and he welcomed the smell as well.
Jou sat on the windowsill, he found it relaxing, and made it as his daily routine: wake-up and think about what his day holds. Somehow, fate always came in the way, and destroyed his mental plan. He sighed and got up, to eat breakfast.
 
“Ah, I see you're finally awake” Kazuya said scooping homemade crepe from the pan.
“Yes; thanks to you...” Jou said scratching his bare-chest. He only adorned boxers, and Kazuya found this cute and funny.
Katsuya screwed up his face in confusion “why the hell are you laughing, so early in the morning”
He companion chuckled some more “You look cute with boxers on” Jou blushed.
He looked at his plate “what is this?”
“Crepe”
“What is Crepe?”
“It's a part of a French breakfast, eat up, it tastes fine”
Jou took a bite and found it very tasty. He licked his Strawberry Jam covered fingers and sighed dreamily. “This tastes so good, finally for a change, I was tired of eating cereal everyday for breakfast” Kazuya chuckled.
“So what are we doing today?”
Jou shrugged “I don't know, usually I go to the theater to know what new movies are out, and pick the one I like”
Kazuya smirked “well that's going to change, how about we go to one of your friends house, and from there we all go to a night club”
Jou stayed immensely quiet after that comment, and Kazuya was worried `was it something I said?'
“Uh, Jounouchi did I say something wrong?”
Katsuya beamed at him “no nothing-“but the rest of his sayings were out the window, when they heard the house bell ring.
`I wonder who that could be...'
Kazuya opened the door, and a female with long blonde hair jumped on him, shocking him, he blinked once, and repeatedly. Until Jou came into the room, rescuing him.
Mai let go of Kazuya and looked at his eyes “your not jou!”
“You're correct I'm Kazuya”
Mai smirked and looked at Jou now clad in a dark blue robe.
She stalked over to him, grabbed the lapels of his robes, bringing him close to her mouth, speaking in his ear, so Kazuya wouldn't hear
“Is he your little boy toy?”
Jou blushed immensely he managed to stutter out a “no” before dashing out of the room, leaving Kazuya very confused as to what they shared
“So...who are you anyway?” Mai asked breaking the settling silence around them
“Um, Katsuya's twin bro” he said scratching the back of his head nervously, an act his other half shared.
Mai turned to him, eyes wide “Really, now? That is so cool! I wish I had a twin” she gushed Kazuya blushed
“So what's your relationship to him, ex-girlfriend or girlfriend?”
“I wish hon, but I think he already fell for another person”
Kazuya looked intrigued “and who would that be?”
“Sorry can't tell you, find out yourself” Mai winked at him, now filing her nails.
`So little katsu has a crush eh?' he thought amusedly smirking.
Katsuya came back in the room, adorning fresh clothes: a red shirt and black jeans.
“So where are we going today?” Jou asked
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------
They ended up going out a little outskirt of town, to a small and cozy café.
Having caffeine, some smoking and talking. “So Mai what brings you here?” Jou asked
“Oh nothing, just checking up on my favorite blond, and gang, speaking of them, how are they?”
Jou managed to control his blushing and answered “uh...I'd rather not talk about it you know...”
“Why did something happen?” Mai asked taking a sip of French vanilla supreme
“Uh...nothing happened”
Mai looked at Kazuya, looking for answers he shook his head
“Come one, hon you know you can tell me anything...” Mai said grabbing Jou's hand in comfort
“It's not that I don't want to talk to you, it's just that it's hurts to broach the subject, maybe next time?” she nodded in confirmation
She smirked “so how about we talk about little Jounouchi's Love life, shall we?” Jou blushed
“Say how about Kaiba? Is he fine?” she asked not hiding the double meaning
Kazuya chuckled
Katsuya blushed more, he felt like his face was burning hot.
“How do you know about that?” she winked at him
“Anybody with a sense would notice”
“Can we go now?” Jou said getting up
Kazuya dragged him back down
“Nuh uh, you ain't going no where...” he said smirking
“So how is he?” Kazuya asked
Jou taking it the wrong way answered, “Uh...I don't know...”
Kazuya and Mai laughed enjoying the total torture Jou was receiving.
He managed to glare at them through flushed cheeks, but that fueled their laughter.
“Okay guys you can stop laughing now” he said pouting
Kazuya was first to recover, “maybe tomorrow I'll follow you to school to see this Kaiba of yours...”
“He's not mine...yet” Katsuya muttered downing the remains of his coffee
“What did you say...?”
“Uh nothing”
Mai squeezed his cheeks “aw...my little Jou is in LOVE!” his cheeks flushed again rubbing at his sore cheeks.
“I'm outta here, when you're done making fun of me, let's go!” They laughed it up, and entered the car.
“So Kazuya where do you live anyway?” Jou asked
“Uh...my hotel room is in the other side of town” he said steering the wheel to another direction
“I never knew that, then why did you crash at my place? I'm sure the hotel rooms are better than my little old apartment...”
“Actually I don't live here per say...I live in Europe” Jou gaped at him.
“WOW I've been dreaming of going there...for some unknown reason I find it very fascinating”
Kazuya did not respond so Jou went on
“So why don't you have the brit accent?”
“I move from place to place, I don't like settling down”
“So you travel the world then?” Mai cut in feeling ignored
“Yep”
Their destination was the theater. When they reached there, the conversation dropped.
Jou heard a chorus of chatter, and was about to tell the group to shut up when he noticed it was Yugi and the gang.
Notes: I feel evil, next chapter will be...interesting...R&R!
TBC...